The Hacker Thread about Absolutely Nothing Particular!

This thread is much more interesting than the worthless thread for increasing numbers. But again, so is watching grass grow.
I might note that Vince thinks he has Ransom pegged…although he never reads his posts. Almost makes me miss his sister.
I hate to "argue" with anyone...but Vinney is one of my favorites...especially when he attacks others and me. I will fight back when necessary. I know it's not always the best thing to do, but someone has to bring the lunatics back in line! ;)

Joe, I see you becoming more like Ransom every day:

See, Vince I nailed it. "When you feel you're being attacked, you play the coward, refuse to address the person doing the supposed attacking, and try to take your case to the 'folks.'" You are too cowardly to confront me directly. You have to snivel to Joe about me.

And, according to Romans 2:1, Ransom was describing himself.

See, Vince, I nailed this too. "Vince thinks the correct application of Romans 2:1 is 'I know you are, but what am I?'" You've been told repeatedly that you're abusing this verse, but you don't really care about biblical accuracy.

You also like vague aspersions. You've made multiple references to my "depth of sin" or "evil." You are unable to talk about any specifics. That's because you know you're a liar. So does everyone else.

Fortunately, I know better. The "depth of my sin" is to question the bad theological drivel you post to this forum. You ignore me and talk past me until you can't avoid me any longer, then you pull out your favourite accusation, "scorner," and abuse Romans 2:1 yet again.

I have you pegged, all right. You're the scorner and the hypocrite here, Vince. And you're too oblivious to the depth of your sin even to realize it. You eat, wipe your mouth, and say you have done no wrong. By all means, continue.

See, Vince I nailed it. "When you feel you're being attacked, you play the coward, refuse to address the person doing the supposed attacking, and try to take your case to the 'folks.'" You are too cowardly to confront me directly. You have to snivel to Joe about me.

See, Vince, I nailed this too. "Vince thinks the correct application of Romans 2:1 is 'I know you are, but what am I?'" You've been told repeatedly that you're abusing this verse, but you don't really care about biblical accuracy.

You also like vague aspersions. You've made multiple references to my "depth of sin" or "evil." You are unable to talk about any specifics. That's because you know you're a liar. So does everyone else.

Fortunately, I know better. The "depth of my sin" is to question the bad theological drivel you post to this forum. You ignore me and talk past me until you can't avoid me any longer, then you pull out your favourite accusation, "scorner," and abuse Romans 2:1 yet again.

I have you pegged, all right. You're the scorner and the hypocrite here, Vince. And you're too oblivious to the depth of your sin even to realize it. You eat, wipe your mouth, and say you have done no wrong. By all means, continue.
Well, Scott...If I'm becoming more like you, I'll take that as a compliment. At least I know that the IFB, or FORMER IFB brainwashed idiots are still going to attack when their lunacy pops up. I certainly hope Vincent repents of his lies and false accusations against the brethren, or better yet, get's saved!

Slander is the weapon of the unarmed man, but it is still a weapon. And like all weapons, there is a correct way to use it. The more serious a slander is, the easier it is to disprove it, so the proper way to slander is to keep it low-key unless it doesn't work.

Some years ago, upset members of this forum broke off in anger. Among other things, they were ripping into Ransom for slanders he had made against them. The slanders were much lighter than what he made against me, but these posters had all folded quickly, so Ransom had not gone any deeper. Yet, they were more upset than I was.

Curious, I went back into Ransom's posts and found that he had made a wide variety of accusations against several other posters--mostly shallow accusations, but according to Romans 2:1, all of them described Ransom. The accusations covered a surprisingly wide area, which most people would never attain.

So Joe, if you want to become like Ransom, you'll have to go far deeper into sin than I did before being saved, and THEN you have to engage in a range of sin far wider than most people will ever attain.

Joe, are you sure you want to go this deep into sin?

Slander is the weapon of the unarmed man, but it is still a weapon. And like all weapons, there is a correct way to use it. The more serious a slander is, the easier it is to disprove it, so the proper way to slander is to keep it low-key unless it doesn't work.

Some years ago, upset members of this forum broke off in anger. Among other things, they were ripping into Ransom for slanders he had made against them. The slanders were much lighter than what he made against me, but these posters had all folded quickly, so Ransom had not gone any deeper. Yet, they were more upset than I was.

Curious, I went back into Ransom's posts and found that he had made a wide variety of accusations against several other posters--mostly shallow accusations, but according to Romans 2:1, all of them described Ransom. The accusations covered a surprisingly wide area, which most people would never attain.

So Joe, if you want to become like Ransom, you'll have to go far deeper into sin than I did before being saved, and THEN you have to engage in a range of sin far wider than most people will ever attain.

Joe, are you sure you want to go this deep into sin?
Massi, your deflections and playing the victim here is pathetic. You try to "turn the tables" but EVERYONE can see you for what you are. I'm not in sin...but you seem to be. Trying to badmouth Scott is more evidence of what you truly are. You try this on almost every forum that I've been on where YOU are, and it only brings a bad reaction towards you. The fundamental forums aren't the only place you've tried this horse puckey. Sin all you like. Because of your inability to accept responsibility for your actions, I find it hard to believe you know Christ at all. Your continued attempts to try to make me out to be in sin is not only laughable, it's pathetic!

Time for a little comedy:
Some years ago, I was giving a bunch of scorners, including Ransom, a hard time about how Romans 2:1 showed that they were describing themselves. Now, Folks, on a Christian forum, they couldn't just say that they rejected "You who judge do the same things"; they had to explain it away.

One method of dealing with a verse you reject is to go forwards and backwards until the book talks about a different subject, and then claim that the different subject shows the context, and the verse doesn't mean what it says. So the scorners announced that the context showed that "You who judge do the same things" refers to court room judges.

They then wrote a series of posts congratulating themselves on correctly explaining the verse. I pointed out that court room judges are not discussed until ELEVEN CHAPTERS LATER. Expecting them to defend their false interpretation, I was surprised when they began posting that they had never said any such thing--even though their posts were there to document that they had.

Joe, how far are you willing to deny God's Word in order to be like Ransom?

Some years ago, I was giving a bunch of scorners, including Ransom, a hard time about how Romans 2:1 showed that they were describing themselves. Now, Folks, on a Christian forum, they couldn't just say that they rejected "You who judge do the same things"; they had to explain it away.

One method of dealing with a verse you reject is to go forwardVinn

One method of dealing with a verse you reject is to go forwards and backwards until the book talks about a different subject, and then claim that the different subject shows the context, and the verse doesn't mean what it says. So the scorners announced that the context showed that "You who judge do the same things" refers to court room judges.

They then wrote a series of posts congratulating themselves on correctly explaining the verse. I pointed out that court room judges are not discussed until ELEVEN CHAPTERS LATER. Expecting them to defend their false interpretation, I was surprised when they began posting that they had never said any such thing--even though their posts were there to document that they had.

Joe, how far are you willing to deny God's Word in order to be like Ransom?
Another attempt from Vinney the Victim to try and deflect from his own guilt and sin. He tries to push his own denial of God's Word onto others. Once again Vinney's veritable, vain attempts to show himself as a good guy when it can't be done. Vinney, whine much about Dave Hyles, Vineyard, or Hyles Anderson/FBCH lately? Try to make yourself an authority on something you know nothing about? Pathetic, sorry puke!

Folks, we are strongly taught by the scorners that we are to reject Romans 2:1 (You who judge do the same things). IS the verse true?
According to his own accusations, Ransom is ungodlier than I was before I accepted Christ--can we demonstrate that?
Jesus said "By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." Gang, as an unsaved Catholic, I never went around slandering born-again Christians. I never drove troubled Christians away from a Christian forum (Okay, they didn't exist back then), and I never attacked Christians who were trying to help troubled Christians. I never piled up a list of deep false accusations against a born-again Christian, nor did I author a wide range of false accusations against God's people.
In other words, I was a better disciple than Ransom before I was saved, and I assure you that I was not a disciple before I got saved.

Folks, we are strongly taught by the scorners that we are to reject Romans 2:1 (You who judge do the same things). IS the verse true?
According to his own accusations, Ransom is ungodlier than I was before I accepted Christ--can we demonstrate that?
Jesus said "By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." Gang, as an unsaved Catholic, I never went around slandering born-again Christians. I never drove troubled Christians away from a Christian forum (Okay, they didn't exist back then), and I never attacked Christians who were trying to help troubled Christians. I never piled up a list of deep false accusations against a born-again Christian, nor did I author a wide range of false accusations against God's people.
In other words, I was a better disciple than Ransom before I was saved, and I assure you that I was not a disciple before I got saved.
More attacks on Scott? Vinnie, you've really got less than a life, don't you? Pathetic puke!

"...you've really got less than a life, don't you? Pathetic puke!"

You know, Joe, between your posts and Romans 2:1, we're learning an awful lot about you. Do you believe that if you become more like Ransom you will solve these problems?

You know, Joe, between your posts and Romans 2:1, we're learning an awful lot about you. Do you believe that if you become more like Ransom you will solve these problems?
Hey Vince, how come Romans 2:1 doesn't apply to your accusations?

"...you've really got less than a life, don't you? Pathetic puke!"

I have no problems....you, on the other hand, have many. you squeak like a YOKO ONO Album on steroids, and repeat yourself over and over like a record with a crack in it! Romans 2:1 seems to point more to you than to me. Remember your self-effacing life verse? It isn't doing you any good??? I think it applies here.