The OFFICIAL "You might be a Hacker if...." thread!

YMBAH if you leave for college with twice as many ties as you have underwear in your suitcase.

sword said:
YMBAH if you leave for college with twice as many ties as you have underwear in your suitcase.

OK, but I've got 4 times more ties than underwear now.

sword said:

And your ties are wider (and whiter) than your underwear.

RAIDER said:
sword said:

And your ties are wider (and whiter) than your underwear.

What is underwear? This is your stinkin modern stuff. The "Old Paths" never included underwear!

YMBAH if you think the group of people who were blessed beyond measure on Sunday are the ones who listened to you preach!

BALAAM said:
YMBAH if you think the group of people who were blessed beyond measure on Sunday are the ones who listened to you preach!

And your point is?

BALAAM said:
Winner!

earnestly contend

prophet said:
BALAAM said:
Winner!

earnestly contend

I saw this on twitter! Man these guys brag on here like no NFL player ever did and someone wrote ,"I am thankful for all the people who were blessed to hear me preach yesterday!" Or something to that effect. I just ran with it.

BALAAM said:
prophet said:
BALAAM said:
Winner!

earnestly contend

I saw this on twitter! Man these guys brag on here like no NFL player ever did and someone wrote ,"I am thankful for all the people who were blessed to hear me preach yesterday!" Or something to that effect. I just ran with it.
It sets off my gag reflex.

earnestly contend

Baptist City Holdout said:
I just want to say that I am thankful for all those people blessed on a thread where I have been privileged to post.

I, for one, am blessed beyond measure by your posts.

Twisted said:
I just want to say that I am thankful for all those people blessed on a thread where I have been privileged to post.

Does anyone else have a testimony tonight?

Where do I send my tithe?

Twisted said:
Twisted said:

Funny, your church called with the same question...

earnestly contend

prophet said:
Twisted said:
Twisted said:

Funny, your church called with the same question...

All 200 of them?

YMBAH if you refuse to vote for Trump because you've seen photos of him on a golf course without a tie.

RAIDER said:
YMBAH if you refuse to vote for Trump because you've seen photos of him on a gold course without a tie.

The irony of that misspelled word just....fits.

Twisted said:
RAIDER said:
YMBAH if you refuse to vote for Trump because you've seen photos of him on a gold course without a tie.

The irony of that misspelled word just....fits.

No doubt!

BALAAM said:
If you let everyone know how power-packed your sermon was and how powerful you teaching was yesterday then YMBAH!

I am glad for power-packed sermons and full altars, but every Sunday night do they have to post about it??????