The OFFICIAL "You might be a Hacker if...." thread!

YMBAH if....

you name your dog Frasure.

YMBAH if.................

you have one of your church members named Charles read the Scripture before you preach.  You refer to him as "Brother John".

Baptist City Holdout said:
RAIDER said:
YMBAH if....

you name your dog Frasure.

Hyles' middle name and one of the two middle names of Ken.

YMBAH if......

you know Frasure is one of the two middle names of Ken.  :)

YMBAH if................

you still listen to "The Four Temperaments" .....................on your cassette player.

YMBAH, if you have gone to numerous pastor's schools and seen David Gibbs and the CLA tell stories, you wave your bible around and shout when JH did it, and then wrote later about how evil it is to have lawyers emphasized in a meeting and not a mog!

YMBAH if you constantly pat yourself on the back about how 'old-fashioned and old-paths' you are and then constantly be on your phone during a church service tweeting away.

YMBAH if................

you preached against any use of the internet until Dr. Hyles passed away.

YMBAH if.............

while you are preaching you hear talking and yell, "Folks in the hallway!".  The problem is that your church does not have a hallway outside the auditorium.

YMBAH FLASHBACK:
YMBAHI: Your white shirt is as yellow as your teeth!

YMBAHI
You ever wore a costume, head and all, while driving your bus full of kids down the freeway.

You awake every morning shouting, "Turn down the treble!!"

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

YMBAHI...
You are STILL paying City Baptist Bills, even though you graduated in 1993....and you don't know the kids you are paying for!

YMBAH if.....

you still wake up to a cassette of Jack Hyles preaching.

YMBAH if................

you are preaching a series on The Four Temperaments.

YMBAH if.......

you feel that the Cowboys lost the playoff game because the second half was during Sunday night church time.

RAIDER said:
YMBAH if.......

you feel that the Cowboys lost the playoff game because the second half was during Sunday night church time.
I saw a post on some Hacker's FB page, pre-blaming anyone who was planning on staying home from church to watch it, in case the Cowboys lost.

Sent from my LGL43AL using Tapatalk

prophet said:
RAIDER said:
YMBAH if.......

I saw a post on some Hacker's FB page, pre-blaming anyone who was planning on staying home from church to watch it, in case the Cowboys lost.

Sent from my LGL43AL using Tapatalk

Ah, it's good to see that they still walk among us.