The OFFICIAL "You might be a Hacker if...." thread!

RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:
qwerty said:
That is weird..... She seems a good bit younger... Not that much older if not the same age as his daughter.

He would sooner smell perfume than Icy Hot.

She was FORTY!
She probably smelled like both at times.

She looks 20 next to him!

So would Methusaleh.

RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
patriotic said:
YMBA

STINKIN' HACKER

if you pass off research to someone else because you're too stinkin' lazy to do it yourself.

(Raider loves the redundant use of STINKIN'!!!)

It cracks me up when he uses that word.  So harsh.  LOL

baptisthac, you can easily see that Patriotic is doing her best to become me.  It's best to just let her dream.

Her posting has picked up and she is taking jabs.  I think Patriotic just might want to become a female Raider.  LOL

baptisthac said:
RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
patriotic said:
YMBA

STINKIN' HACKER

if you pass off research to someone else because you're too stinkin' lazy to do it yourself.

baptisthac, you can easily see that Patriotic is doing her best to become me.  It's best to just let her dream.

Her posting has picked up and she is taking jabs.  I think Patriotic just might want to become a female Raider.  LOL

It's amazing how many people have seen this.

RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
patriotic said:
YMBA

STINKIN' HACKER

It must be a fact.

baptisthac said:
RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
patriotic said:
YMBA

STINKIN' HACKER

It must be a fact.

Raider is obviously coercing people into saying such things.

Most of the guys around here are apparently wimps who won't  stand up to him.

Teri and I are the only ones who will or so it often seems.

Just sayin'

;) ; ) ;)

patriotic said:
baptisthac said:
RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
patriotic said:
YMBA

STINKIN' HACKER

It must be a fact.

Just sayin'

;) ; ) ;)
Now that you called us all wimps, I'm going to have to do something rash to prove that "not me".
Then you can poke fun at me for that folly.
Weeeeeeeeee!!!!!

earnestly contend

prophet said:
patriotic said:
baptisthac said:
RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
patriotic said:
YMBA

STINKIN' HACKER

It must be a fact.

Just sayin'

;) ; ) ;)
Now that you called us all wimps, I'm going to have to do something rash to prove that "not me".
Then you can poke fun at me for that folly.
Weeeeeeeeee!!!!!

earnestly contend

:)
Oh, you know I'm teasing .

RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
:)
Oh, you know I'm teasing .

Your words were hurtful to the poor lad!

Sometimes harshness works.
Should I have called him a painted tombstone similar to the words of Jesus.

patriotic said:
baptisthac said:
RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
patriotic said:
YMBA

STINKIN' HACKER

It must be a fact.

Just sayin'

;) ; ) ;)

We want to follow our leader.  LOL

YMBAH if you're walking down the highway on your way to KMart. A car with a bunch of HB girls pulls over and offers you a ride. BUT you have to get in the trunk. So you do, and several minutes later they pull up to the store. They open the trunk and you get out and walk into the store like nothing weird just happened.

switcher said:
YMBAH if you're walking down the highway on your way to KMart. A car with a bunch of HB girls pulls over and offers you a ride. BUT you have to get in the trunk. So you do, and several minutes later they pull up to the store. They open the trunk and you get out and walk into the store like nothing weird just happened.

Sounds like a true story!

Smellin Coffee said:
switcher said:

Sounds like a true story!

As far as I know it is. I heard it at a reunion years ago.

switcher said:

This sounds like it should be on the "Girls Gone Wild: HB Edition".

patriotic said:
switcher said:

This sounds like it should be on the "Girls Gone Wild: HB Edition".

Got to give you credit for that one!

YMBA HACker if........

you have it in your will that no matter where you are or live when you die, your body is to be buried in the FBCH Memory Lane Cemetery.

fishinnut said:
YMBA HACker if........

you have it in your will that no matter where you are or live when you die, your body is to be buried in the FBCH Memory Lane Cemetery.

Nice!

fishinnut said:
YMBA HACker if........

That's funny.  LOL

YMBAH if you volunteer to open up  your tiny Pine Island apartment to a new family just moved to the area. BUT, you didn't  think it was necessary  to inform your wife. True (and very awkward) story.

switcher said:
YMBAH if you volunteer to open up  your tiny Pine Island apartment to a new family just moved to the area. BUT, you didn't  think it was necessary  to inform your wife. True (and very awkward) story.

I'm afraid I figured it was................  :eek: