The origin of the current version of the KJVO myth...

Do what those who want the truth did study the issue from both sides, and or stay uninformed like the rest of the lemmings.
If you just want to spread bullcrap on the forum instead of substantial arguments supported by facts and reason, just admit you're here to spread bullcrap. It's not that hard.

If you just want to spread bullcrap on the forum instead of substantial arguments supported by facts and reason, just admit you're here to spread bullcrap. It's not that hard.
Got ya ,you’re to lazy to study the issues and want to be spoon fed by others.

I see you are still too ignorant to understand the burden of proof. It's your job to do your own research. I don't work for you or for free.
I was confronted by the problem with minority texts years ago so I actually read the arguments from BOTH sides, and that’s how I learned of the corruption of the minority texts, but keep being a lemming and believe what others tell you to believe.

Some actually studied the issue and learned why the early church and reformers rejected the minority texts because they are corrupt, but many lemmings who idolize the MV’s could care less that their translated from corrupt texts.
Please, prove they're corrupt. I see a LOT of people living more Godly lives than some of the people who are using the KJV.

I was confronted by the problem with minority texts years ago so I actually read the arguments from BOTH sides, and that’s how I learned of the corruption of the minority texts, but keep being a lemming and believe what others tell you to believe.
Yet, you can't support your own claims...sad...truly sad.

You don't know what I believe. Just like you assume I'm going to take your word for your baseless assertions, you just assume I have a particular belief in the biblical text.

You know what they say about people who ass-u-me...

You don't know what I believe. Just like you assume I'm going to take your word for your baseless assertions, you just assume I have a particular belief in the biblical text.

You know what they say about people who ass-u-me...
I know based on your response.
illinoisguy said:
According to the more recent mutations of the pernicious KJV Only virus, any reference to the Greek and/or the original manuscripts is now forbidden. I know based on your response:
YOUR RESPONSE was:And God forbid they should consult Thayer, a . . . a . . . Unitarian! Honesty is a virtue and also commanded by God.

Well, I'm done with this thread, as it's clear Pencilneck's only purpose here is to make himself look stupid, and he really doesn't need my help.

Well, I'm done with this thread, as it's clear Pencilneck's only purpose here is to make himself look stupid, and he really doesn't need my help.
Lol, way to retreat. All I have ever see you do is sit back ask questions , call everyone stupid while at the same time you offer up NOTHING.

Lol, way to retreat. All I have ever see you do is sit back ask questions , call everyone stupid while at the same time you offer up NOTHING.

Nailed it.

Another thread where it's obvious Noodleneck is only here to show his rear.

He'll post something like "You're running away" in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

Leatherneck is a very stupid person, and stupid people are very predictable.

I have been hearing the same old talking points for years. King James was a homosexual etc.The simple truth is the MV’s are translated from the corrupted minority texts while the KJV was translated from the majority texts which Satan , the RCC, and deceived folks hate. It’s kinda like the dog that got his tail cut off then wants his friends to do the same. No thanks.
Can you define “corrupted?”

The gospels in the minority texts have some major disagreement between them. Additions and subtractions ( hand written) over a long period of time. The two main texts the Sin. And Vat. both in the possession of the RCC is in and of itself suspect.

The KJV text differs with the majority texts. Even KJVs differ with other KJVs. It's really not helpful to sue the word "corrupt" when it comes to variants. Did you know that EVERY mss used to support the Textus Receptus are ALSO held by the libraries of RCC? You don't suspect the KJV because of that?

O
The KJV text differs with the majority texts. Even KJVs differ with other KJVs. It's really not helpful to sue the word "corrupt" when it comes to variants. Did you know that EVERY mss used to support the Textus Receptus are ALSO held by the libraries of RCC? You don't suspect the KJV because of that?
There is major contradiction among the gospels in the minority texts not hardly equal to changing old English words to modern English words. MAJOR CONTRADICTIONS among the MV gospels. The MV’s have being saved as opposed to the KJV which says are saved. The road back to Rome is happening before our eyes , but sadly many cannot or will not see that.

Okay... skipping past the RCC library, you claim that there are major contradictions among the modern versions as opposed to the King James... Certainly, then tell us what KJV is the standard. They are not all the same... the 1769 differs from the 1611 and the 1903 differs from the 1881. AND... it's just not simply old English words becoming modernized.
This is not an attack on the KJV. It's simply pointing out the fact that KJVOs fail to realize that they ignore the facts of discrepancies. Using the word "corrupt" about any legitimate Bible is not helpful.

I've asked him to PROVE that there is corruption, and he has yet to put his money where his mouth is. TBH...I don't look for anything substantive to come out of any conversation I have with him.