The origin of the current version of the KJVO myth...

Is there somebody here arguing that a person can receive any of these aspects of salvation apart from being born again?
Seems some think and have said
Is there somebody here arguing that a person can receive any of these aspects of salvation apart from being born again?
FFSL, seems to think that salvation and justification are the same thing. Post# 89

I'd ask who these "some" are, but we all know by now you'll just make excuses and refuse to provide specifics.

That's fine. What is claimed without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
Lol, I put a post number try actually reading before you jump into an empty pool, but you act that way on a regular basis.

Lol, I put a post number try actually reading before you jump into an empty pool, but you act that way on a regular basis.
Translation: "Lol, I not English gud."

'I put a post number" doesn't really name names, and sounds remarkably (as I predicted) like an excuse.

KJV monkey-boys are so predictable.

Translation: "Lol, I not English gud."

'I put a post number" doesn't really name names, and sounds remarkably (as I predicted) like an excuse.

KJV monkey-boys are so predictable.
Do you ever have a day when you don’t act like a moron ? I doubt it.

Their is no justification until one is saved. Better yet post the scripture you think that says salvation and justification are the same because they aren’t.
… and you say we are the Jesuits! Amazing!
If you are not justified, you are not saved… nor could you ever be saved. You have it all backwards EXACTLY like the RCCs

Romans 8:30: Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Here we are again…. KJVOs know their pet arguments about majority texts, but don’t have a clue about the meaning of Scripture.

… and you say we are the Jesuits! Amazing!
If you are not justified, you are not saved… nor could you ever be saved. You have it all backwards EXACTLY like the RCCs

Romans 8:30: Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Here we are again…. KJVOs know their pet arguments about majority texts, but don’t have a clue about the meaning of Scripture.
You seem to have skipped predestinate , and whom He called them He ALSO justified. You need a reading comprehension course really bad.

You seem to have skipped predestinate , and whom He called them He ALSO justified. You need a reading comprehension course really bad.
Are you saved if you are not predestined?
Are you saved if you are not yet justified?
Are you saved if you are not called?
It’s the whole package.
You are just avoiding my original question: “Is it wrong for the Modern Versions to say “are being justified?” You say they are wrong for saying “are being saved.”

Are you saved if you are not predestined?
Are you saved if you are not yet justified?
Are you saved if you are not called?
It’s the whole package.
You are just avoiding my original question: “Is it wrong for the Modern Versions to say “are being justified?” You say they are wrong for saying “are being saved.”
Because it is man’s reasoning and it is not scriptural and unsupported by scripture. You cannot be justified until after you’re saved period. Unlike calvanist I actually believe scripture. When the jailer asked Paul what must he do to be saved Paul responded by telling the jailer he must believe on the Lord Jesus. Paul never mentioned election to the jailer. Revelation 22:17 says whosoever will take the water of life freely. Peter explained election not that any calvinist understands it.
Unchecked Copy Box
1Pe 1:2 - Elect according to the-foreknowledge of God the Father,through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood-of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied. Elect according to what ? Answer the foreknowledge of God.

Because it is man’s reasoning and it is not scriptural and unsupported by scripture. You cannot be justified until after you’re saved period. Unlike calvanist I actually believe scripture. When the jailer asked Paul what must he do to be saved Paul responded by telling the jailer he must believe on the Lord Jesus. Paul never mentioned election to the jailer. Revelation 22:17 says whosoever will take the water of life freely. Peter explained election not that any calvinist understands it.
Unchecked Copy Box
1Pe 1:2 - Elect according to the-foreknowledge of God the Father,through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood-of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied. Elect according to what ? Answer the foreknowledge of God.
So… no answer to the original question… just a Roman Catholic tirade against justification being necessary for salvation.

So… no answer to the original question… just a Roman Catholic tirade against justification being necessary for salvation.
You lose no one can be justified who is not saved . You are the one interpreting scripture like an idolatrous Roman Catholic not me.

You lose no one can be justified who is not saved . You are the one interpreting scripture like an idolatrous Roman Catholic not me.
"No, you're the one making the RC argument!"

You literally have nothing to say that isn't a failed attempt to turn someone else's argument against themselves. Thank you once again for making my points for me. I had actually forgotten why I started calling KJVers "monkey-boys," until you came along and reminded me.

"No, you're the one making the RC argument!"

You literally have nothing to say that isn't a failed attempt to turn someone else's argument against themselves. Thank you once again for making my points for me. I had actually forgotten why I started calling KJVers "monkey-boys," until you came along and reminded me.
If their wrong scripturally unlike you I tell them, and their 100% wrong.

KJVOs, once again, demonstrating an utter lack of understanding of the Bible they claim to defend. They are more concerned that their leather comes from Morocco than what is says in between.