Thom Kimmel convicted

The hits just keep on coming,...

He was at FBC today. (Kimmel). If I was responsible for people losing their life savings, I don't think I could show up to fellowship with them. I thought maybe he'd be going forward at the invitation to confess, apologize, ask forgiveness....but that did not happen. Guess he has a clear conscience?

brainisengaged said:
He was at FBC today. (Kimmel).....

He has always been pompous.... I think of the dozens of members that he talked into buying the Dinar with promises of a tenfold return in a decade. He has no shame.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2011/07/27/is-the-iraqi-dinar-worthless-paper-or-maker-of-millionaires/

Several years back, he gave me one of Sureline's CEO"S number so I could talk to him about utilizing my trade association members to do work for them. He told me the guy was a devout Christian. I called him and he answered the phone in a bar and began to use the vilest language that even I, as a man that did not grow up in church, was shocked to hear. I then spoke to someone at the corporate office and he told me the guy is drunk nearly every day. I told Tom what I encountered and he did not believe me. He then tried to get me to invest some money touting a 12 % return. I declined.

CONSPIRATOR said:
Convicted but not in jail yet?

Well in the US a person has a separate sentencing hearing. So yeah it's not Sept 29 yet.

Lets have some compassion for his wife...she is very ill.

No need to mention his wife.

Darrel Dow loves taking cheap shots. He also doesn't like NVBC or Jack Trieber.

Interesting that Kimmel (not Jimmy) would come back to the house that Hyles built.

He was supposed to be sentenced on 9/29/2014 

This explained a lot from someone who testified at his trial.  http://josephelwell1.com/Our_Journal.html

Apparently Jack was getting a 1% kick back on the FBC people who invested with Thom. 

It is hard to comprehend the evil of these men.

Jack S (pronounced : Jackass) forgot to include this in his prison epistle.
It belongs right before the part about dancing around in his office, because fleecing the flock is so much fun.

Right, and this was going on for years. We will never know how many people lost a ton of money because most would be too embarrassed to say but I know a few.

This guy, ever since I remember, was bragging on investment returns that would make Warren Buffet's mouth water. If he was so sharp why would he be working in out of a fairly small baptist church? He should be working for a large investment firm. These things should be red and yellow flags for anyone. Never trust anyone who is too sanctimonious. (besides that he was creepy)

What is creepy to me is that he still attends church here at FBC.

brainisengaged said:
What is creepy to me is that he still attends church here at FBC.

It seems like FBC could have exercised some church discipline before now.  This is why the government has to do FBC's leadership job for them.  They are corrupt from the top to the bottom.  Thom took from a single lady who has worked for FBC for over 30 years.  He took from an FBC man who is a paraplegic.    He has almost covered all the bases of Psalms 82:3

Has he been sentenced yet? In my opinion, Jack Schaap should be prosecuted as a co-conspirator.

prophet said:
Jack S (pronounced : Jackass) forgot to include this in his prison epistle.
It belongs right before the part about dancing around in his office, because fleecing the flock is so much fun.

I bet he was dancing a jig on top of one of his many exotic hardwood desks in the Oral Office.

Today is his sentencing and JS was also a part of this.  He was the one that knew a lot of the wealth of the people through tithes and offerings and encouraged Tom to go to these people.  JS got 1% off the top.  He should also be tried for this and added to his sentence.  Tom is not the only person.  There were 3 others that are already in prison and made Tom the fall guy, so he will get probably 20 years.  The one I really pray for, other than Thom is his wife Cathy.  She's battling breast cancer.  Please pray for her.  There's more I can tell, but I won't because it was told in confidence.  Let me just say that on behalf of our family, Thom helped me and my husband when we were going through some financial times.  No he never asked us for money because we didn't have any, but he gave us some good sound advice that helped us get out of debt.