Unorthodox Teachings of Peter Ruckman

reproving human, non-scriptural KJV-only reasoning/teaching
"DUN DA DA DUN!

FOR THE THOUSANDTH TIME, REPROVING HUMAN, NON-SCRIPTURAL KJV-ONLY REASONING SLASH TEACHING SLASH"
quailman.gif

"DUN DA DA DUN!

Pointless attempts to mock and ridicule provide no substance and sound evidence for your false allegations.

You repeat your false allegations many times, which is non-edifying, worthless, and vain.

Repeating the truth is edifying and good.

Why would you oppose repeating the truth?

It is not an exaggeration to say all you do is complain. No one has misrepresented you on these forums, you should take responsibility for your own viewpoints and positions.

You can always tell when someone has an unbalanced personality when they obsess over one topic and keep repeating themselves when they don't get their way. Move on, man. Move on.
I think you have misrepresented nearly everyone on these forums.

What are you, a protestor now?

These are forums. No one is silencing you, but you have to take responsibility for when you do things like constantly attack the Bible and everyone using that version but then turn around and claim you love and use that same Bible you're attacking. That doesn't make sense.
Attacks are not on what the KJV is, they are on what a small group of people like to pretend it is. I like my pick up truck, but if someone told me it could travel to the moon I would tell them they are crazy. It's not disrespecting my truck it's just recognizing what it is and what it is not.

I think you have misrepresented nearly everyone on these forums.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Lash out to protect your exposed anti-everyone agenda all you want by trying to tear down those who did the exposing,

it doesn't change the fact that everyone can read through this thread for themselves.

You have no clue what you believe. You still have yet to present us with an orthodox doctrinal camp you firmly stand with to credit your accusing others of being unorthodox by comparison.

Being "on the fence" between Free Will Baptists (who are not Orthodox) and your current "IFB" that you "disagree much with" tells us you have no clue what you believe yet, so on what basis are you attacking others? Obviously it's not the Bible since you don't even know what you believe about the Bible.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Lash out to protect your exposed anti-everyone agenda all you want by trying to tear down those who did the exposing,

it doesn't change the fact that everyone can read through this thread for themselves.

You have no clue what you believe. You still have yet to present us with an orthodox doctrinal camp you firmly stand with to credit your accusing others of being unorthodox by comparison.
You criticize me for being FWB on one hand then claim I've not explained what I am? You make about as much sense as this guy:

Peter Ruckman slams people who disagree with him on just about anything. For example, “If a 20th century, college educated American does not believe in UFO’s (and UFO occupants) he is MENTALLY SICK.” (Ruckman, Peter. Black is Beautiful. 1995, p. 341)

Peter Ruckman slams people who disagree with him on just about anything. For example, “If a 20th century, college educated American does not believe in UFO’s (and UFO occupants) he is MENTALLY SICK.” (Ruckman, Peter. Black is Beautiful. 1995, p. 341)

When President Ronald Reagan talks about UFO's before the United Nations, Pete might have a point. The Navy's recent release of their video footage is very compelling.

You criticize me for being FWB
Ohhh, so you're FWB now!

Reformed Arminian would be close. Along the lines of Freewill baptists
So you went from being close and along the lines of FWB to straight up FWB in less than 24 hours.

You do realize Free Will Baptists are Reformed Arminians.
Free Will Baptists are Arminian. They are not "close to, along the lines of, but".

then claim I've not explained what I am?
You obviously didn't explain you were an Arminian FWB.

Why didn't you just come out and say you were an Arminian from the beginning. What's so complicated about that.

for reasons that will not be detailed.
Uhuh.

We can clearly see that moles like tmjbog (just look at his avatar, he's showing it to the whole world like it's his villain calling card):
Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 6.01.51 PM.png
are not to be trusted.

An Arminian Free Will Baptist, ashamed to admit his own beliefs yet liberally free to openly attack others, who we had to pry the truth out of around numerous lies.

Shady. Super shady.

Ohhh, so you're FWB now!

You do realize Free Will Baptists are Reformed Arminians.
Free Will Baptists are Arminian. They are not "close to, along the lines of, but".

You obviously didn't explain you were an Arminian FWB.

Why didn't you just come out and say you were an Arminian from the beginning. What's so complicated about that.

Uhuh.
Doubtful you know much about FWB especially the nuances of each group "along the lines of Arminian" is the best description. You have the Wesleyan-Arminians, the Charasmatics, other groups all falling under Arminians, each with it's own take.

Free Will Baptists (who are not Orthodox) .

The 1678 Orthodox Creed was made by General Baptists, which would be called by some Baptists Freewillers and whose later followers adopted the name Freewill Baptists.

We can clearly see that moles like tmjbog (just look at his avatar, he's showing it to the whole world like it's his villain calling card):
View attachment 1155
are not to be trusted.

An Arminian Free Will Baptist, ashamed to admit his own beliefs yet liberally free to openly attack others, who we had to pry the truth out of around numerous lies.

Shady. Super shady.
You know who else is super shady...this guy:

"The signs of the Antichrist are multiplied and the best way to study this matter is to obtain our book from the Bible Baptist Bookstore called Mark of the Beast in which we give you the Antichrist’s name, his race, his religion, his number, his sign, his mark, his height, his shape, his letter, his favorite color and his favorite ‘bible.” The Antichrist is more clearly marked in the scripture than any other character outside of Jesus Christ. The modern Christian books that you find about the Antichrist do not even really touch the subject. The Antichrist is connected with the letter X. He is connected with the color that you find so prominent in Africa. He is connected with the Vatican manuscript. He has a name, a sign, a number, a mark, a letter, a place, a bible, a church, a race, and a nationality; and the Bible tells you the whole thing without any guess work being involved at all. (Ruckman, Peter. Theological Studies, Vol. 9, p. 23)

You know who else is super shady...this guy:

"The signs of the Antichrist are multiplied and the best way to study this matter is to obtain our book from the Bible Baptist Bookstore called Mark of the Beast in which we give you the Antichrist’s name, his race, his religion, his number, his sign, his mark, his height, his shape, his letter, his favorite color and his favorite ‘bible.” The Antichrist is more clearly marked in the scripture than any other character outside of Jesus Christ. The modern Christian books that you find about the Antichrist do not even really touch the subject. The Antichrist is connected with the letter X. He is connected with the color that you find so prominent in Africa. He is connected with the Vatican manuscript. He has a name, a sign, a number, a mark, a letter, a place, a bible, a church, a race, and a nationality; and the Bible tells you the whole thing without any guess work being involved at all. (Ruckman, Peter. Theological Studies, Vol. 9, p. 23)
It's laughable that you attempt to criticize someone else's teaching when you are so confused about your own.

It's laughable that you attempt to criticize someone else's teaching when you are so confused about your own.
I think your confused about me confused but that's beside the point. I didn't say a lot about what Ruckman said. Mostly just provided his quote. You should be happy his message is getting out.

Doubtful you know much about FWB especially the nuances of each group "along the lines of Arminian" is the best description. You have the Wesleyan-Arminians, the Charasmatics, other groups all falling under Arminians, each with it's own take.
What in the world are you lying about now. Baptists are Charismatics and Wesleyans?

I'm done here. This guy is a liar and anything or anyone he attacks is probably in the right,

which is why undercover people like him have to resort to smear tactics, hiding behind their keyboard and lying about themselves, pretending to be someone else while freely spitballing at others.

If your position was in the truth of God, you would be spending time promoting, teaching, and making that clear to help people grow in the knowledge of the scriptures, not attacking others while hiding your own position. That tells the world your position is deceptive and most likely a pile of crap.

What in the world are you lying about now. Baptists are Charismatics and Wesleyans?
Try to keep. Was talking about Arminians not Baptists. Your feigned confusion is amusing, though.

If your position was in the truth of God, you would be spending time promoting, teaching, and making that clear to help people grow in the knowledge of the scriptures, not attacking others while hiding your own position. That tells the world your position is deceptive and most likely a pile of crap.
You mean teaching things like this guy:

"The most interesting thing about the number 666 is that it contains three words that end in “X”…Words that will damn the human race are as follows: sex, hex, pox, vex, hoax, jinx, tax, marx, etc. The two latest are “Xerox” and “Fax,” although you will have to admit that Felix, Sphinx, Lynx, Styx, and Rex are very appropriate since the Son of Perdition is a King likened to a cat (vs. 2). “Alsorans” are Ax (Rev. 20:4), Ox (Ex. 32), Lux (Isa. 14:12), Vox (Rev. 13:5), X-mas, and “Malcom X.” “X” marks the spot. (Ruckman, Peter. Ruckman’s Bible References: Personal Notes on Salient Verses in the Bible. 1997, p. 364)

tmjbog thinks Baptists are Charismatic Wesleyan Mormons.

This guy's drunk.

Bible teaching with Dr. Ruckman:

The Son of Perdition has a number (666), a mark (a black spot or cross), a letter (the letter “X”), a color (“black is beautiful”), a religion (Roman Catholicism), a name (Judas Iscariot), a sign (a KISS), and a female consort (Zech. 5:7-11, and Rev. 17:1-3), “BEAUTY AND THE BEAST,” etc. (Ruckman’s Bible References, p. 364)

Verses where these details are drawn from:

Zech. 5:7-11
7(and behold, a lead cover was lifted up); and this is a woman sitting inside the ephah.” 8Then he said, “This is Wickedness!” And he threw her down into the middle of the ephah and cast the lead weight on its opening. 9Then I lifted up my eyes and looked, and there two women were coming out with the wind in their wings; and they had wings like the wings of a stork, and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heavens. 10I said to the angel who was speaking with me, “Where are they taking the ephah?” 11Then he said to me, “To build a temple for her in the land of Shinar; and when it is prepared, she will be set there on her own pedestal.”

Rev. 17:1-3
1Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and spoke with me, saying, “Come here, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed acts of immorality, and those who dwell on the earth were made drunk with the wine of her immorality.” 3And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness; and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names, having seven heads and ten horns.

tmjbog thinks Baptists are Charismatic Wesleyan Mormons.

This guy's drunk.
You mean drunk like this guy:

Ruckman has publicly tried to guess the date of the rapture. He is in print guessing that the rapture would take place between May 14 and June 20, 1989. (Ruckman, Peter. Bible Believers' Bulletin. January 1989, p. 5)

I wonder if tmjbog, the half-Arminian Charismatic Wesleyan Baptist knows that the Catholic "church" is of Satan