What are you listening to right now?

Whoops - I must be blind.  I started another thread with the same title.  Anyway, here's what I've been listening to...

I've been listening to a number of audio books lately.  I just finished listening to a three book series by Larry Correia, "Monster Hunter International", "Monster Hunter Vendetta" and "Monster Hunter Alpha".  They're junk food for the mind -- great fun.

Violet said:
In my opinion, Don Francisco is one of the most under-appreciated voices in Christian music. This is the song I've been listening to recently, but if you click around and listen to some of his other work? I think you'll be glad you did.

I think "He's Alive," is one of the greatest Easter songs ever written.

He's Alive! - Don Francisco

I love Adele and her music so that's what I'm listening tooo..........

My all time favorite band....

Styx - Come Sail Away

As an aside; back when I was in high school whenever Styx came to play in Chicago, they would practice at the Hammond Civic Center. Well, it just so happened that the civic center was right across the street from my school. One day and few friends and I cut class and snuck into the center to watch Styx practice. It was a great hour or so. Never was able to see them in concert, so that was the next best thing.

HeDied4U said:
My all time favorite band....

Styx - Come Sail Away

As an aside; back when I was in high school whenever Styx came to play in Chicago, they would practice at the Hammond Civic Center. Well, it just so happened that the civic center was right across the street from my school. One day and few friends and I cut class and snuck into the center to watch Styx practice. It was a great hour or so. Never was able to see them in concert, so that was the next best thing.

In my days when I was a head, I always heard that Styx was the mythical river or stream running thru hell.  Comments? 

Winston said:
If you can watch this with no emotion, I pity you.

At 1:40 Jesus stands back up.  That goes deep into my soul.  He went to the cross willingly. No one took his life. He gave it. And he took the stripes. FOR ME.

I'm pretty sure that ain't Jesus.