What are you listening to right now?

Hans Zimmer, Danny Elfman, John Williams, Howard Shore, James Horner

jimmudcatgrant said:
HeDied4U said:
My all time favorite band....

Styx - Come Sail Away

As an aside; back when I was in high school whenever Styx came to play in Chicago, they would practice at the Hammond Civic Center. Well, it just so happened that the civic center was right across the street from my school. One day and few friends and I cut class and snuck into the center to watch Styx practice. It was a great hour or so. Never was able to see them in concert, so that was the next best thing.

In my days when I was a head, I always heard that Styx was the mythical river or stream running thru hell.  Comments?

That is correct, the river running through Hades in Greek mythology.  Charon was the boatman who ferried people across. And Cerberus, the two-headed dog, was the guardian.

Triumph,,,,, Fight the Good Fight.

[flash=200,200]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=aKlOJL37vbc[/flash]

Izzy, the girl is pretty good, but Steve wasn't even trying hard. I used to love to watch all those guitar players.

Bro Blue said:
Izzy, the girl is pretty good, but Steve wasn't even trying hard. I used to love to watch all those guitar players.

There are maybe half a dozen guitarists in the world who can play with Steve Vai without looking stupid, so I'd say she's doing well!  :p