What are you listening to right now?

That's pretty cool, good stuff. You rubbed elbows with some significant musical figures for sure.
Another great thing is that I'm related to Bobby Helms (My Special Angel, Fraulein, Jingle Bell Rock singer). He was my birth father's cousin. My brother is also an entertainer in Cincinnati. My FIL grew up with James Brown, and I have met and talked with him on numerous occasions before his death. My MIL used to care for his step-father at the Blue Goose (VA Nursing home in Augusta, GA) for several years before his death.

I'm finding lately with "CHRISTIANS" I hate interacting with them. I'm finding that they've become more obnoxious than people of the world. And this song sung by my little brother and Eden Park Band expresses how I feel!

Though lately, some things have affected me far more than they would any other time, I find that I need to stand In Christ Alone!

Howard Jones....No One Is To Blame! Sometimes I see this playing out in the lives of my friends and family.

Looking back at all the things my wife and I have faced the past 13 years, this song has a special meaning to me. I'm so thankful for the wife the Lord has given me....this is dedicated to her!