What are you listening to right now?

Will it really? Sometimes I have my doubts.

Was in a motel the other night by a highway. I used this website to help mask the noise from the highway so I could sleep better.
I also use this website when I am trying to study and my kids are making noise and I need to concentrate.

I've always loved Patsy Cline...and I've heard a LOT of her today! This is one of my favorites.....

Some homespun wisdom from Arlo Guthrie! Amazing Grace!

Heard this song last week while waiting for my wife in physical therapy....just heard it start playing a minute ago! So, I have to take a chance and Break Away! :) Thanks Kelly Clarkson!

I love that this thread's turned into a rap battle of sorts between ambient/classical/folk music and popular rock.

I love that this thread's turned into a rap battle of sorts between ambient/classical/folk music and popular rock.
It wasn't meant to be that way. Ambient is okay, but drives me crazy at times....I usually go from classical (Beethoven, Bach, Lizst, etc) to Country/Western, Rock-a-billy, jazz, and others....I'm pretty eclectic in my musical tastes.

if you don;t like something don;t click on it.... if you click on it and then
decide you don;t like it, ....don;t stay on it... move on to something else..
... seems like a fairly simple solution... ...no need to go 🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌

388194932-masterandcommanderd46fz7.png

Last edited:

in case the picture below is confusing..... it;s a giant hand coming up from below to grab the boat and the guys in it.... . thus the reason they become - "the missing"....🙃.

randi-sanchez-verduga-relaxing-day7.jpeg

Last edited: