What Did You Like About Hyles Anderson

fishinnut said:
The AMEN section in chapel. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Now, who's the Hacker?  The AMEN section was annoying more often than not.  ;)

I liked the dorm room Malone 212. The mattresses were great and it was close to the bathroom.

Tennessean said:
I liked the dorm room Malone 212. The mattresses were great and it was close to the bathroom.

Sure about that?  212 was on the west end of the dorm. 216 was the 8 man end room.  Lived in 212 my first year...was wondering why the mattress was all warn out.  8)

qwerty said:
Tennessean said:

Sure about that?  212 was on the west end of the dorm. 216 was the 8 man end room.  Lived in 212 my first year...was wondering why the mattress was all warn out.  8)
Yeah, Malone 101 was right across from the bathroom, and I spent a summer in 116, and it was a long way from anything, except my parking space....that is, when I climbed in and out of the window behind the bush.

;)

prophet said:
qwerty said:
Tennessean said:

Yeah, Malone 101 was right across from the bathroom, and I spent a summer in 116, and it was a long way from anything, except my parking space....that is, when I climbed in and out of the window behind the bush.

;)
I was in prophets 1, which I think morphed into Malone one.  Can't say I enjoyed anything about those dorms except getting out of them.  The only place I stayed in that was worse was a tent, or the Army ROTC barracks at Fort Bragg.

I like that I learned how to have joy in the ups and downs in life

Tennessean said:

When we're u there? I was in 214.
Malone 2 rocked!!! Well, Christian rocked? :)

Gladstone said:
Tennessean said:

When we're u there? I was in 214.
Malone 2 rocked!!! Well, Christian rocked? :)

89 to 91. I agree that it rocked. Chris Cline, another 212 alumnus wrote a tribute song to Malone 212 to the tune of "Heartbreak Hotel."

I would agree with that, it was the best floor. The only mens dorm you did not have to climb stairs.

Joshua4missions said:
I was in the room directly across from the bathroom on Malone 2; 2012-2013 school year.

Joshua, Can you give us an update. Did you finish your degree &/or are you going to finish. Do you still plan on going on the mission field. NOT asking for details just in general.

I have been praying God will use & bless you after your first set of posts a while back. Just wondering how you are doing.

Joshua4missions said:
I was in the room directly across from the bathroom on Malone 2; 2012-2013 school year.

If I remember correctly that was John Wilkersons old room.

Tennessean said:
Joshua4missions said:

If I remember correctly that was John Wilkersons old room.

Then it is venerated territory!    ;D