What is the Gospel?

There he goes again - Ugg says everyone must agree with him on everything or else go to hell. This is the typical abusive approach of all Ruckmanites. If you like being kicked around like that, by all means seek out your nearest Ruckmanite cult conventicle and tell them you are ready to drink the Kool-Aid.

If you don't like it, then make for the exits as soon as they start talking about the "Alexandrian cult," "the original manuscripts were not inspired," the multiple plans of salvation, repentance is of the Devil and all their other cult nonsense.

You have been warned. Please make a note of it.

Ugg says everyone must agree with him on everything or else go to hell.
First of all, there is no one named Ugg here. You're asking people to respect you but you can't even get past social step 1 of pronouncing names when addressing others.

Second, if you think you're referring to this account, we never said that.

If you like being kicked around like that
What, so now you tail between your legs and play the victim card?

You were the one who called us out. You are the one promoting an accursed Gospel that could send people to hell. You are the one who is disgracing God and the sacrifice Christ made for the world on the cross.

If you can't take responsibility like an adult when you do these things and God finds a way to chasten you, then you're a spoiled brat and not a man, in my opinion. Whining about how anyone who isn't as passive as you is "bullying" you. You need to get over yourself. You're not a special little snowflake and we don't have to walk on eggshells and constantly worry if the truth will offend you.

You called out the Gospel of Grace and promoted works salvation. Don't be surprised when the backlash comes. People like you need to visit any country in the world that is at war and see where your "nobody is allowed to offend me" pitch gets you when evil knocks down your door. America has grown soft, pompous, and entitled with a self-inflated image of themselves, thinking the world owes them something. You are in a spiritual war, son. If everyone who's taking God seriously looks meaner than you, it's probably not them: it's you. Pop that milk bottle out of your mouth and digest a steak for once and you'll realize it won't kill you.

You could look it up in a valid Greek Lexicon, or you could figure it out this way:

Unfortunately, you don't know Greek. You say you open a lexicon but I don't believe you. If you did open a lexicon, you ignore 9/10s of the entry. In fact, BDAG DOES use the phrase "change of mind" and THEN cites secular literature where that meaning can be found.

You commit the fallacy of etymology.

Unfortunately, you don't know Greek. You say you open a lexicon but I don't believe you. If you did open a lexicon, you ignore 9/10s of the entry. In fact, BDAG DOES use the phrase "change of mind" and THEN cites secular literature where that meaning can be found.
It's amazing how the stupid and arrogant make up whatever they want just to feel like they're winning an argument.

You can always tell when someone just wants to win the argument when nothing they say is focused on getting the truth right: it's just focused on twisting, lying, and smearing what the other person says to cheat their way into a false feeling that they have the upper hand.

FSSL's favorite tactic is to completely ignore what the other person says and then make up things in his own mind like "I don't believe you ever opened up a Lexicon!"

Oops, what's this:
Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 11.51.20 AM.png

Going to apologize now? Of course not, it would lose you the argument and therefore your pride, which is your grand idol. Truth means nothing to you.

Good job ignoring the comparison of "paranoia" and "metanoia" as well.

You commit the fallacy of etymology.
I'm convinced you have an exceptionally low IQ. Being unknowledgeable is fine, but being unintelligent and arrogant is the problem. You actually think you're smarter than people who have been educated on the matter. That's how deep your delusion goes. And you think you can run a "Fundamental" Christian Forum while attacking "Fundamentals" ("Fundies") without someone exposing your BS.

What a little Michael Scott.

It's amazing how the stupid and arrogant make up whatever they want just to feel like they're winning an argument.

UGC said:
You could look it up in a valid Greek Lexicon, or you could figure it out this way:

LOL!!!! Strong's Concordance!
So... you DIDN'T read a valid Greek lexicon!

Add post above to the "Lies of UGC"

So... you DIDN'T read a lexicon!

Hey stupid
Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 12.23.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 12.24.23 PM.png
"Strong's Greek and Hebrew Dictionary of the Bible (originally an appendix to Strong's Exhaustive Concordance)"

LOL!!!
You said a "valid Greek Lexicon"
Strongs is NOT that!

You said a "valid Greek Lexicon"
Strongs is NOT that!
Wait, I thought you said I wasn't using a Lexicon at all.

So first it was "UGC never opened a Lexicon", then it morphed into "That's not from a Lexicon!", now it's "That's not from a valid Lexicon!"

You are swimming in a pool of your own lies. What did I just say about those who need to win at the expense of truth.

I just looked it up in 2 other Lexicons and it still says "Change of Mind". Why don't you inform us all of this lone Lexicon that says that definition is wrong. Where's this "valid" Lexicon that discredits the rest, FSSL? We'll wait.

"para" means "beside" or "abnormal"
"noia" means "thought" or "of the mind"

And that, friends, is how we know that a butterfly is both butter and a fly.

Sure, entomologists will try to convince you that's wrong on both counts, but they probably believe in evolution, too, so what do they know.

And then he decries "Lordship salvation" as heresy because it requires works...
Perhaps you didn't read illinoisguy's first post, which is who I was responding to.

Here are Lordship Salvationists in their own words, from their own writings:

And that, friends, is how we know that (all biology to the contrary) a butterfly is both butter and a fly.
Ransom. Your mouth is running. Might want to look to that.

Why don't you tell us all how that's not what the word paranoia means. We'll wait.

UGC in no way endorses living for God. Living for God means you are involved in a works based salvation and are fast tracked to Hell.
Yeah, we never said that. You're either incredibly stupid or you're just twisting and disinfo spreading as usual.

Perhaps you didn't read illinoisguy's first post
When someone demands that I read a whole bunch of other stuff in order to properly interact with their arguments, that tells me three things about you:

• You're incapable of cogently defending your position in your own words
  • You're way more arrogant than your competency warrants
  • You're way less read than you let on.
Also, you're a troll.

Ransom. Your mouth is running. Might want to look to that.

Done. I'm doing awesome, as usual.

Meanwhile, you're still a useless troll for whom the use of reason is a complete novelty.

When someone demands that I read a whole bunch of other stuff in order to properly interact with their arguments
No one told you to read a "whole bunch of stuff". You stuck your fat nose into this conversation without knowing the context.

I was responding to illinoisguy's verse which he used to try and argue that "works-repentance" is necessary for Salvation.

When someone demands that I read a whole bunch of other stuff in order to properly interact with their arguments, that tells me three things about you:

• You're incapable of cogently defending your position in your own words
  • You're way more arrogant than your competency warrants
  • You're way less read than you let on.
Also, you're a troll.

But he DOES HAVE Strong's Concordance!