What is the Gospel?

Since repenting has nothing to do with salvation, how many Christians did Paul persecute, imprison, murder after his conversion? Since his repentance had nothing to do with giving up sin site the post conversion examples of him living the same evil life style after conversion.

Why don't you tell us all how that's not what the word paranoia means.
I'd direct you to a dictionary, but you've proven in the past you don't understand how to use one--a skill most of us were taught in about third grade.

In fact, your thinking on the proper use of dictionaries is abnormal. I guess by your definition, that makes you paranoid. LOL! (non-nervous)

You weren't...
Back to this lie again? Hopscotch. I guess you ran out of new ones to jump to next.

Did you miss the fact that Strong's had a Greek-English Dictionary as well (WHICH IS A LEXICON).

Unless you want to claim "that's not the definition of a Lexicon" next. You can make up new definitions for whatever words you want, snowflake. Mommy said you were special and smarter than everyone else.

FSSL logic:

"THERE'S NO JELLY IN DAT PEANUT BUTTA! I IS SMART!"
1598126090028.png

"DATS NOT VALID, IT'S SMUCKER'S. NOBODY KNOWS SMUCKER'S."
1598126132068.png

Since repenting has nothing to do with salvation
Where is this person who said repenting has nothing to do with salvation. You do realize NO Dispensationalist believes that.

Are you really as stupid as you're trying to portray yourself?

Back to this lie again? Hopscotch. I guess you ran out of new ones to jump to next.

Did you miss the fact that Strong's had a Greek-English Dictionary as well (WHICH IS A LEXICON).

Unless you want to claim "that's not the definition of a Lexicon" next. You can make up new definitions for whatever words you want, snowflake. Mommy said you were special and smarter than everyone else.

I'm not going to make an issue out of the fact that you don't know Greek.
You don't even have the tools to go beyond Strong's Concordance.
Perhaps... one day... you will be able to afford both an education and tools.

Perhaps... one day... you will be able to afford both an education and tools.
Enlighten us, guru! What does Metanoia actually mean?

Currently filming
No rush. You created this thread, it's sitting right here for

whenever you're ready to tell us how Metanoia does not mean "Change of Mind".

UGC can't help blabbering on about repentance and "Lordship salvation."

I wonder why he's so afraid to do so in the thread I set up for him?

Nah, we've already eaten your lunch. We're good.
Demoted himself from butler to high school.

Did you do it from your wheelchair, Reeve? Glad to feed the homeless who can't afford their own meals.

Too bad we couldn't have a reasonable discussion about the true message of the Gospel. Instead we have been treated to the spectacle of a crazed, abusive wannabe cult leader condemning people to hell for no offense other than to quote verses from the KJV that do not fit in the strait-jacket of their preconceived Ruckmanoid dogma. This is how all Ruckmanoid cult leaders operate. It's the only way they can get a following.

Too bad we couldn't have a reasonable discussion about the true message of the Gospel.
Due to your extremism.

Everyone who doesn't think like you is "in a cult". Everyone who isn't as passive as you is "out to get you". Everyone speaking truth into your life without sugar-coating it in political correctness is "bullying you".

Notice how all of my arguments are focused on information and truth, while all of yours are complaining about how the way someone hands you information makes you feel. You expect that you can disrespect others, but that they have to respect you regardless (you don't even pay them the basic respect of pronouncing their name correctly when addressing them), and when they don't because you didn't earn their respect, you complain they're the ones with the issue.

You are literally a little basement dweeb who thinks the world owes him something. You're still acting like a child who thinks every time your feelings are hurt, you should be able to tattle-tale to the world and everyone needs to come rushing over to console you, saying "awww, was ickle little illinoisguy bullied by the big bad preacher?".

The world doesn't owe you anything. People don't have to be nice to you "just because". If you disrespect them and also promote stupid, harmful ideologies WHILE trying smear them down, you should expect the natural response.

Go ahead, Ugh, keep it up so that all forum members and guests can see that this is the type of mindless abuse that they can expect from all Ruckmanoid preachers. I know, because I sat under Ruckmanoid preachers for years before I escaped that hellish cult.

Go ahead, Ugh
Thank you for proving my point. You still haven't corrected yourself and given basic respect yet you think the social norms of society need to change just for you, and everyone should respect you anyway or else they're being "barbaric". It's like you want to provoke people into putting you in your place just to validate your victim response and mental prison.

You spoiled, sheltered, extremist man-child. You are what's wrong with the world. You represent the primary sin of modern men: the Ahab neglection of your very manhood, and because men aren't facing truth or taking responsibility as leaders in society, but have instead retreated to playing victims and becoming stumbling bocks to any men who actually do, the world crumbles.

they can expect from all Ruckmanoid
Everyone is now seeing how any anti-"Ruckmanoids" are the real problem.

If you don't agree with Ruckman, fine. I don't agree with everything the man taught either.

But don't obsess over him and come onto forums to dump your emotional baggage onto everyone around you. Be mature and deal with that between you and God.

You still haven't corrected yourself and given basic respect yet you think the social norms of society need to change just for you
No one needs to be lectured about "social norms" by a boor like you. Get lost.