What is your favorite Concealed Carry Weapon?

the original picture of my concealed carry sting mini stiletto that i posted here a few years ago... vanished when photobucket
went off the deep end.... ... . but i still carry it... in a scabbard with 2 dive knife straps that can secure it to my amkle.. leg
or upper arm... whichever is best according to the circumsances.......

mine is slightly less than 4 inches long and one edge is mildy dulled so it;s legal for me to carry... .. never had to use it.. .
never even had to show it or warn anyone i had it.... . but knowing it;s there helps lower my heart rate somewhat in a
dangerous parts of town.... :cool:

View attachment 3313
Why no firearm?

does she own or carry a gun?.... ..in hawaii being schizophrenic.. as well as having ever attempted suicide.. puts you on the prohibited persons list... .the law has been that way here for decades... ..even before they called them red flag laws and started trying to pass them at the federal level.... i lost my drivers license not long after i got it due to having had a seizure behind the wheel.... . i tried to get it back for many years... but never could get my doctor to sign off... . eventually i gave up....
Guarantee you he’s lying!

does she own or carry a gun?.... ..in hawaii being schizophrenic.. as well as having ever attempted suicide.. puts you on the prohibited persons list... .the law has been that way here for decades... ..even before they called them red flag laws and started trying to pass them at the federal level.... i lost my drivers license not long after i got it due to having had a seizure behind the wheel.... . i tried to get it back for many years... but never could get my doctor to sign off... . eventually i gave up....
Oh, no. Not at all. She was braindamaged by a drug overdose in 2015. It was then that it was discovered she was doing drugs to silence the voices, and was diagnosed. In her psychosis, she believes she must die to save the world. She really believes that, and has attempted suicide a time or two. If challenged, she becomes violent toward the challenger, as her mother can testify.

Finally, she was prescribed Clozapine.

Her mother, Kathy, says she has her daughter, Haley, back, despite the side effects.

I conceal-carry, but I have to leave the weapon in the car when seeing Kathy and Haley. That's Kathy's rule.

mine was caused by early childhood sexual abuse that started at age 5 and went on until i was almost 9... .. the abuse interrupted normal brain development in many ways.... caused more than just schizophrenia... ..my mother was documented as being a direct cause of it.. and spent 10 years in prison... my natural sister brought me to hawaii while i was still recovering from a complete hysterctomy and other surgical repair of both forward and retrograde fistulas.... she had already been living here for a long time..... but within a year she was murdered by a boyfriend who was a bouncer at the night club she worked for... and i grew up with an adopted family that i still live with now.... . i can;t live on my own... . i proved that trying to live in a dorm while in college.... ..not being able to own or carry guns is a minor thing... ... the truth is i wouldn;t want to own or carry one even if i was allowed to.... i;m fascinated by them... but scared silly of them at the same time..... .......i originally posted my concealed knife picture here because it asked what our concealed weapon of choice was.. and didn;t specify guns.... i have several other knives i use for different things.... but none of them can be legally carried unless actively engaged in the activity they are needed for.... . (like hunting... spearfishing... etc)...
Then keep hunting and spearfishing, because I firmly believe that all women should be armed. And if you sneak some heat in there a time or two, I'll never tell.

Thank you for sharing.