What is your favorite Concealed Carry Weapon?

You don't know the half of it, Sonny, but you're about to find out.
Wait and see.

i gave you the benefit of the doubt.. because for a moment you came off slightly nicer than you did before......but the overall creepiness in your replies did not stop ...it has been noted by several people that there is something very disturbing about the way you post here, and the things you say....... and now you are making threats ... ... posting the same kind of statements school shooters make in their manifestos ...... ..be advised all this has been reported....

i gave you the benefit of the doubt.. because for a moment you came off slightly nicer than you did before......but the overall creepiness in your replies did not stop ...it has been noted by several people that there is something very disturbing about the way you post here, and the things you say....... and now you are making threats ... ... posting the same kind of statements school shooters make in their manifestos ...... ..be advised all this has been reported....
Yeah, I’m not quite sure what he meant by his comments to Bob and me. Hopefully he’s just a keyboard warrior and not an actual lunatic.

Cool.

What are you planning on having us “find out”? Oh, and unless you’re my grandfather, I’m not your “sonny.”
You're about to find out what I know or don't know if you ever start that thread where you want to debate the 'philosophy of science' or whatever it is you think you know.

Yeah, I’m not quite sure what he meant by his comments to Bob and me. Hopefully he’s just a keyboard warrior and not an actual lunatic.
:rolleyes: You cannot be serious. You have not ceased to attack me personally. You cannot counter anything I've asserted with anything like data, and the only thing that unites Team Fundie is your arbitrary presuppostions, and the feeling that you're coming to the defense of a cutie, who from the outset has responded with disproportionate vitriol and irrational criminal accusations simply because I dared to question some of the 'facts' of her post.

I never responded in kind.

I now know why Scott stayed here. Here, he can feel really smart.

:rolleyes: You cannot be serious. You have not ceased to attack me personally. You cannot counter anything I've asserted with anything like data, and the only thing that unites Team Fundie is your arbitrary presuppostions, and the feeling that you're coming to the defense of a cutie, who from the outset has responded with disproportionate vitriol and irrational criminal accusations simply because I dared to question some of the 'facts' of her post.

I never responded in kind.

I now know why Scott stayed here. Here, he can feel really smart.
A). I don’t know you “personally.” B). Your comment about providing “data” to back up a theory from the Bible does in fact lead me back to believe you’re not a Christian. C). Your online attacks of a young woman who shared her abuse story are reprehensible. I’d come to the defense of a poster even if it were a young man. D). I probably have the least theological knowledge of any of the posters here. I’m okay with that. 😎

Last edited:
You're about to find out what I know or don't know if you ever start that thread where you want to debate the 'philosophy of science' or whatever it is you think you know.
I’d be more than happy to start a debate thread with you, especially if it would give you the attention you crave and keep you from acting like a nut. However, you have to begin with some simple, direct truthfulness in order to have a debate. You can’t act like an agnostic in one post, then a fervent Christian in another post, and then an unhinged snowflake in another post. Doing so defeats the purpose of having any conversations with you about anything.

I'm thinking about trading my Glock 43 for a Sig Saur P365.
Any thoughts or comments?

I'll just stick with my ol' Smith and Wesson .38 caliber, thanks! It's never let me down so far!

My favorite concealed weapon isn’t so concealed, and it’s got a “12” written on it. 😎

Let's just say if someone tries to invade our home looking to do us harm, we'll find out how much takedown power there is with 125 gr SJHPs.

I'll stick with my Smith & Wesson 38 thanks. I like it.

I'll stick with my Smith & Wesson 38 thanks. I like it.
if i was going to carry a firearm.... (and was able to).... i think that;s the one i would carry too.... .a 38 special - smith and wesson j frame - model 37.... ..easy to conceal and very reliable.. ...i have only seen one being shot on the pistol range.... (most people that go there like to blast away with big hand cannons)..... but i liked the smaller smith and wesson when i saw it.... .. ..however... i declined the offer from the owner to try some shots with it when he saw me watching.... fascinated as i am about firearms i am still scared to death of them...

and..... my concealed weapon of choice is still the same i have had for years... ... the boker - ag russel sting.... it has a scabbard with double velcro straps that make it possible to keep it anywhere on the body....... before they started making this out of steel and selling them to the public, they were made out of hardened fiberglass and polymer... ..invisible to a metal detector... and it was called the CIA letter opener.....

agrusselsting5.jpeg..
i don;t know how close quarters fights go between 2 men..... but when women are attacked it;s almost always a very up close and personal ordeal.... no room to maneuver a gun in your own defense, even if you had one..... but a short blade in the hand can be turned and put to effective use quite easily..... and i was taught you don;t need a huge rambo combat knife in that kind of self defense situation - as there is no vital artery in the human body that cannot be accessed and opened with a 3 and a half inch blade that is applied with a trained arm and the proper amount of force...... :cool:

Last edited: