What is your favorite Concealed Carry Weapon?

We're considering a 9mm or another 38 for the car. My wife wants a 9mm though, so we'll probably go with that. I also need a rifle....don
't know what I want yet...but, I'll figure it out sooner or later.
I'm still waiting and seeing nothing. I never said it was a threat. I am simply waiting to see if you are the liar I think you are.

Waiting.....

Seeing Nothing.
and you won't...he's a louse!

I'm still waiting and seeing nothing. I never said it was a threat. I am simply waiting to see if you are the liar I think you are.

Waiting.....

Seeing Nothing.
Are you still going on about your girlfriend? LOL. I'm waaay past that, buddy roe. And since this discussion is waaay off topic, this is my last reply to it in this thread.

I like the Kimber EVO SP 9mm, the Kimber’s Master Carry Ultra or Kimber Ultra Covert II in 9mm or 45.

They are very pricey guns, but worth the money if you can afford it.

The Ruger LCP II in .380 is a much cheaper option to consider.

For a revolver you might consider the S&W Model 340PD if you can handle the .357 (38 special).

The .500 S&W Magnum works also, but is not ideal for conceal / carry.

Ekklesian, AverageJoe, & BJV:​

In the words of Rodney King, "Can (Can't) we all just get along" said during the LA riots.
I "get along" just fine with eKKK....he's on ignore. The only responses I will be giving is when he is "mentioned" and I have to see his idiocy, including his name.

My Kel Tec P380 is not feeding hollow points correctly. I sent it back to Kel Tec, hopefully the issue will get resolved. I really like the size of that gun, you can put it in your pocket an nobody has a clue that it's there. But if it isn't reliable, well, that ends that.

I also carry a couple of knives with me, and sometimes a box cutter. I got used to doing that when I worked as a shipping clerk. They've always proven handy.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt for a long time. But he kept trying to push buttons, then was inappropriate with Al and that ended it.
That was a huge part of my reasoning for blocking his behind. Plus, he has an arrogant streak a mile wide. I don't need that attitude around, and I don't put up with it.

I also carry a couple of knives with me, and sometimes a box cutter. I got used to doing that when I worked as a shipping clerk. They've always proven handy.
the thing i learned about weapons is.. the more basic and simple they are the more skill they will require to use them effectively.... . primitive weapons can require a whole lifetime of training to use the right way.... .. but those kinds are also the most reliable with fewer things that can go wrong....

complicated and high tech weapons ... such as semi-automatic guns and etc... don;t require as much skill to be effective.... they can spit out as many as 17 shots in a few seconds for the user.. . ...and in that rain of bullets one of those pieces of lead will surely hit the target or the attacker..... but that;s only provided the gun doesn;t jam or suffer some other malfunction.... and then there is always the possiblity rapidly expended bullets will hit something... or someone... unintended or even innocent.... and when weapons like that are made small enough to conceal they are often under powered....

but all that being said... .. the weapon my sister carries concealed is not simple or or under powered at all..... it;s also not all that small compared to other guns people carry concealed.... but she manages it and few people ever know she has it... .. ...it;s this one...... the baretta Px4 storm..... in 45 auto...

3243872_1007.jpeg

Last edited:
the thing i learned about weapons is.. the more basic and simple they are the more skill they will require to use them effectively.... . primitive weapons can require a whole lifetime of training to use the right way.... .. but those kinds are also the most reliable with fewer things that can go wrong....

complicated and high tech weapons ... such as semi-automatic guns and etc... don;t require as much skill to be effective.... they can spit out as many as 17 shots in a few seconds for the user.. . ...and in that rain of bullets one of those pieces of lead will surely hit the target or the attacker..... but that;s only provided the gun doesn;t jam or suffer some other malfunction.... and then there is always the possiblity rapidly expended bullets will hit something... or someone... unintended or even innocent.... and when weapons like that are made small enough to conceal they are often under powered....

but all that being said... .. the weapon my sister carries concealed is not simple or or under powered at all..... it;s also not all that small compared to other guns people carry concealed.... but she manages it and few people ever know she has it... .. ...it;s this one...... the baretta Px4 storm..... in 45 auto...
The PX4 is a great reliable gun. I have an old Beretta M92 which has served me well. The PX4 is so much nicer in my opinion.

I was going to get into an enhanced concealed carry class this month but had to postpone mainly for financial reasons. No hurry. It is because of what I have been considering that I have taken an interest in this thread. I have been listening to many since purchasing my first handgun a couple years ago. It's a snub nose 5 shot revolver... one of those "better than nothing" pieces. I've always (in theory) preferred the reliability of a revolver. I know that I would be at a disadvantage having only five shots available to me but that just makes me all the more committed to training myself to making the shots I have count. Remembering that judicious marksmanship is a virtue whether I'm only going to get a couple shots off or filling the air with lead, I am confident being a revolver guy.

Without getting into TMI territory, my favorite concealed carry weapon is two fully consumed Taco Bell Bean Burritos with extra onion and a tendency toward flatulence...

Summer carry - LCP Max

Jacket weather - Walther PPS M2 or Smith Wesson EZ
(the PT111 G2 is currently out of the rotation)

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON - Kimber Stainless .45
Bed side gun - Glock 21 (.45) with flashlight (too big for concealed carry)

My FAVORITE is the Walther

44 Auto mag was always a Clint Eastwood favorite.

At just under 4 lbs it can be a tad unwieldy.

1682439747350.png