What is your favorite Concealed Carry Weapon?

Izdaari said:
I'm thinking of getting a new compact nine. Something no bigger than the Makarov with the punch of the Browning.  It'll have to wait until I have a few hundred bucks to spare though. The Smith & Wesson M&P9 Shield looks like a top candidate.
I looked at several and the SW MP 9 and the Glock 43 were the two top contenders.  Went with the G43. 

Anybody out there carry a Kimber sub compact?

I have a taurus pt709 slim. A good 9mm carry gun. You migbt check out the reviews. The adventure outdoors store in atlanta had it for 199.00 recently.

I carried a Rossi .357 snubby  for years. Just got a s&w m&p 40 shield. I love this gun! It conceals well and shots great! My wife now has my snubby.

My s&w mp compact 9mm is very accurate and makes me look like a pro at the range. Top notch guns!!

9MM Berretta . not much recoil but enough punch to send charismatics  running and shouting  / just kidding

I own several handguns, but not much variety.  All of them are 1911's.  Different manufacturers and slightly different configurations.  All full size government models.

I CCW with a Wilderness belt and one of several holsters.  Galco Concealable, Alien Gear tuckable. 

I carried a Colt Compact .45 for several years. My duty weapon as a count constable was a Glock 23. I now own several Glocks and carry a Model 43 9mm as my personal protection piece.  I load with Hornady Critical Defense. I just bought a Glock 29 10mm. to use as Hog protection when afield.

Jubal Sackett

Jubal Sackett said:
I carried a Colt Compact .45 for several years. My duty weapon as a count constable was a Glock 23. I now own several Glocks and carry a Model 43 9mm as my personal protection piece.  I load with Hornady Critical Defense. I just bought a Glock 29 10mm. to use as Hog protection when afield.

Jubal Sackett
Don't mess with them hogs...

Rock Island Armory M200. Six little .38 caliber semi-jacketed hollow points. Inside the waistband.

I'm thinking of getting a new compact nine. Something no bigger than the Makarov with the punch of the Browning. It'll have to wait until I have a few hundred bucks to spare though. The Smith & Wesson M&P9 Shield looks like a top candidate.
I have the shield 9 that I use for carry. It's my first carry weapon so I don't have have much to compare it to. I know I can put any ammo through without issue (even Tula). I just ordered the 9EZ for my wife. Its supposed to be easier to rack, easier to load the mags, and it has a grip safety as well as the thumb safety.

I've carry a MP 2.0 45 shield with the integrated Crimson Trace with a Green laser. Can't get the green anymore. I also carry a LCP 2 380.

Don't think you can go wrong with any of t he S&W M&P 2.0 series guns. The new pro line looks awesome.

My s&w mp compact 9mm is very accurate and makes me look like a pro at the range. Top notch guns!!

I bought a 4.25 MP 2,0 9 and absolutely love it. I refused to use a 9 for years because I never owned or shot one that would shot well enough to use. The new Smith stuff is awesome in any caliber.

Looking for a new pocket pistol. Anyone have any ideas?
I recommend larger pockets
Handheld-minigun-1.jpg

Well if we're going that route RKGuns has a nice flame thrower on sale this week.

1602932429399.png

1602932506385.png

I have a Kel Tec .380 and a Ruger LCR 357, but neither are acceptable.
The Kel Tec simply does not have the fire power or any semblance of accuracy and the Ruger is too bulky.
The Ruger weighs only 17 oz unloaded, but it feels fat when I carry it.
Any favorites here that you suggest?

Baby Desert Eagle .45 ACP, and it ain't concealed.