Will you boycott Target....

LongGone said:
So far I am not spiritual, I am vexing my righteous soul or my soul is already vexed. The problem is that I am not the servant of any of three of you so God isn't worried about what you think and neither am I.

I seriously doubt what restroom people were using in Sodom had any bearing on what vexed Lot's righteous soul. With all the real evil in the world today if you think that who is using which restroom matters in the big picture then go at it. Just be consistent and boycott every company that accepts evil in any form.
No, absolutely not.

None of us should ever take a stand of any kind.
How ridiculous!

Psssst, looked at Target's stock price late
[/quote]

Show me where I said none of us should ever take a stand of any kind.

Not that the issue is about Target stock but look at Snopes. I quote "A dip in Target's stock price was not unusual, not was it directly related to the boycott."

Finance.yahoo documents that Target Stock opened on February 1 at 71.25 and closed today at 79.71.  So what were you saying about Target Stock?

[/quote]
As usual, you are uninformed or disingenuous.

The backlash began in April, where they were at 83.29.
They have steadily declined since then, noon Bell will find them around $77, which is a loss of over 6%, translating to around 5 billion $.

But, carry on.

earnestly contend

[/quote]

They have steadily declined since then, noon Bell will find them around $77, which is a loss of over 6%, translating to around 5 billion $.

But, carry on.

earnestly contend
[/quote]

Be real...you are the disingenuous one here.  Targets's high closing since April 1 was on April 19 at 83.98. Today closed at 78.13. On May 2nd it was 80.12 at closing. On February 11th closed at 68.05. Nothing more than normal market fluctuations. You actually fail to tell the truth when you say that it has been in a steady decline...it has moved up and down. I would challenge you to truthfully contend.

Target's commitment to sexual deviants requires me to help them go bankrupt.

Soon I will be unable to shop anywhere.  Think of the money I will save!

5cfde5d5602208e82fc8b54aeae5a66c.jpg

It might just be me, but I would suppose one's soul would actually have to be righteous in order for the ever-increasing, surrounding  wickedness  and evil to vex it.

patriotic said:
It might just be me, but I would suppose one's soul would actually have to be righteous in order for the ever-increasing, surrounding  wickedness  and evil to vex it.

I don't want to misunderstand you. What exactly are you saying?

But, carry on.

earnestly contend
[/quote]

Be real...you are the disingenuous one here.  Targets's high closing since April 1 was on April 19 at 83.98. Today closed at 78.13. On May 2nd it was 80.12 at closing. On February 11th closed at 68.05. Nothing more than normal market fluctuations. You actually fail to tell the truth when you say that it has been in a steady decline...it has moved up and down. I would challenge you to truthfully contend.
[/quote]
At the moment I posted this, it had steadily declined....

Now who's being dishonest?

O, wait, the idiot that thinks it's never gonna be a problem for teenage boys to follow girls into the restroom...

earnestly contend

[/quote]
At the moment I posted this, it had steadily declined....

Now who's being dishonest?

O, wait, the idiot that thinks it's never gonna be a problem for teenage boys to follow girls into the restroom...

[/quote]

Prices that go up and down are fluctuations and not a steady decline. The price was up slightly at close Friday over close on Thursday.  You can not just pick that low number of a period and call it a steady decline. I have not heard of the rash of teenage boys following girls into the rest room...please document. These would be perverts who not prone to following written policy. By the same token I have not heard of a rash of problems with gay people using their gender designated rest rooms to stalk potential mates at Target either. I don't care whether Target has or does not have this written policy but I do find it interesting that with all the evil and wrong in the world including the corporate world that this is what motivates people to boycott. If you can drive Target to bankruptcy more power to you...but you can't claim victory or even influence from the current numbers.

Target now defending the rights of individuals stabbing others in their store.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/19/this-man-saved-a-girl-from-being-stabbed-to-death-and-now-target-is-suing-him-for-it

qwerty said:

http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/19/this-man-saved-a-girl-from-being-stabbed-to-death-and-now-target-is-suing-him-for-it
Somehow, loongone will "reason" this away...

earnestly contend

qwerty said:

I'm on my phone so can't post the link but check out Snopes. They are suing the rescuer AND others for allowing the perpetrator in the store in the first place as there had been a situation in the parking lot before the attacker came into the store. They are protecting customers by suing the employees who allegedly knew the attacker was dangerous but let him in anyway.

Smellin Coffee said:
qwerty said:

I'm on my phone so can't post the link but check out Snopes. They are suing the rescuer AND others for allowing the perpetrator in the store in the first place as there had been a situation in the parking lot before the attacker came into the store. They are protecting customers by suing the employees who allegedly knew the attacker was dangerous but let him in anyway.

So it's the citizens responsibility to protect Target's store....of course when it comes to letting Steve who decides he has to squat to pee today... makes perfect sense.

Smellin Coffee said:
qwerty said:

Sticking to the truth and facts is not reasoning things away. Turner was part of the fight to begin with and came into Target looking for trouble. This is also happen in 2013 so what it has to do with the restroom controversy I have no idea.

qwerty said:
Smellin Coffee said:
qwerty said:

Read the article. Turner is being sued because he came into Target looking for a fight.

So it's the citizens responsibility to protect Target's store....of course when it comes to letting Steve who decides he has to squat to pee today... makes perfect sense.

LongGone said:
qwerty said:
Smellin Coffee said:
qwerty said:

Read the article. Turner is being sued because he came into Target looking for a fight.

Gotcha....so a person goes into Target, stabs a child is okay....

You are messed up. Can see why you're for Men in the Ladies room.

qwerty said:
LongGone said:
qwerty said:
Smellin Coffee said:
qwerty said:

qwerty said:
LongGone said:
qwerty said:
Smellin Coffee said:

Understanding that transgenders (both men and women) are already using their identified restroom is not being for men in the ladies restroom. Understanding that Turner created the situation that caused him to help the child is not saying that stabbing a child is okay.  Telling a person that they are messed up is not a productive way to have a conversation.

Do not give fair names to foul sins; call them what you will, they will smell no sweeter. ~C.H. Spurgeon

Here is the Snopes Link

However, Michael Turner was not sued merely for his having saved Allison Meadows from being stabbed. Rather, Target claimed that Turner and others had recklessly endangered customers when they brought a confrontation that had started outdoors into the store. News articles published at the time of the incident in March 2013, as well as articles published in July 2015 when the lawsuits were filed, detailed the events leading up to the attack on Meadows:

According to the criminal complaint, the incident began when Walls stabbed a man named Jobe Wright near a construction site on nearby Highland Avenue. Police said Walls ran down the street toward Penn Circle and into Target, followed by Wright, his friend Michael Turner, and Tyrique Walker, who called 911 to report their location, and Roland Smith, who grabbed a baseball bat to help Wright.

Once they were all inside the store, "Walls saw Walker and attempted to stab him with a large swing at his neck area," the complaint said. "Walls, missing his target, then moved towards the checkout area at the Target store where he began trying to stab additional victims who were in the store. Walls then grabbed Allison Meadows and held her against her will at knifepoint in one of the checkout lanes to use her as a shield. Victims Hosea Davis, Mike Turner, Jobe Wright and Roland Smith attempted to subdue Walls and to free Meadows when they saw him poke the knife into Meadows' back."

Smellin Coffee said:
Here is the Snopes Link

However, Michael Turner was not sued merely for his having saved Allison Meadows from being stabbed. Rather, Target claimed that Turner and others had recklessly endangered customers when they brought a confrontation that had started outdoors into the store. News articles published at the time of the incident in March 2013, as well as articles published in July 2015 when the lawsuits were filed, detailed the events leading up to the attack on Meadows:

According to the criminal complaint, the incident began when Walls stabbed a man named Jobe Wright near a construction site on nearby Highland Avenue. Police said Walls ran down the street toward Penn Circle and into Target, followed by Wright, his friend Michael Turner, and Tyrique Walker, who called 911 to report their location, and Roland Smith, who grabbed a baseball bat to help Wright.

Once they were all inside the store, "Walls saw Walker and attempted to stab him with a large swing at his neck area," the complaint said. "Walls, missing his target, then moved towards the checkout area at the Target store where he began trying to stab additional victims who were in the store. Walls then grabbed Allison Meadows and held her against her will at knifepoint in one of the checkout lanes to use her as a shield. Victims Hosea Davis, Mike Turner, Jobe Wright and Roland Smith attempted to subdue Walls and to free Meadows when they saw him poke the knife into Meadows' back."
Sound like Target paid out..... 

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/trial-begins-lawsuits-linked-girls-stabbing-target-39397600

qwerty said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Here is the Snopes Link

Sound like Target paid out..... 

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/trial-begins-lawsuits-linked-girls-stabbing-target-39397600

Not surprised. It is easier for big companies to settle out of court than to continue the bad press plus additional monies from something of this nature. Remember, the lady who sued McDonalds for spilling hot coffee was awarded by the jury almost $3 million. (Trial judge greatly reduced it later.)