Will you boycott Target....

LongGone said:
Bruh said:
LongGone said:
RAIDER said:
LongGone said:
16KJV11 said:
I don't think I would feel good about letting my 13 and 11 year old daughters use the restroom a Target.

Other than a written policy what would really make a restroom at Target any different than any other public restroom?

A male cannot legally walk into a woman's bathroom.  At Target, they now can.

That is not correct. There has not been a law (that makes it legal or not legal) covering it. Transgender men dressed as women have been using women's restrooms.  The real difference is that Target now has their own written policy.  The written policy basically reinforces what is already happening.  Think about your statement...women have been taking their toddler sons into the women's restroom due to safety forever. There never has been a "law" that a male cannot legally walk into a women's restroom and even if there was who has been enforcing it.

Correct, it's just common decency that a grown man wouldn't walk into a women's bathroom.

Target is publicly stating they have no common decency.

Which restroom do you believe that people who were born with male genitals but believe they are women, dress and look like women should use? Which restroom do you believe they have been using?

If you believe it's completely normal for a man to want to use the woman's bathroom the culture of this world has influenced you.

Our youngest overheard my wife and I discussing this issue. The question was asked, what are y'all talking about.

I said, there are people that want to make it ok for a man to walk into a woman's bathroom, the response was, that's weird.

Bruh said:
LongGone said:
Bruh said:
LongGone said:
RAIDER said:
LongGone said:
16KJV11 said:
I don't think I would feel good about letting my 13 and 11 year old daughters use the restroom a Target.

Other than a written policy what would really make a restroom at Target any different than any other public restroom?

That is not correct. There has not been a law (that makes it legal or not legal) covering it. Transgender men dressed as women have been using women's restrooms.  The real difference is that Target now has their own written policy.  The written policy basically reinforces what is already happening.  Think about your statement...women have been taking their toddler sons into the women's restroom due to safety forever. There never has been a "law" that a male cannot legally walk into a women's restroom and even if there was who has been enforcing it.

Correct, it's just common decency that a grown man wouldn't walk into a women's bathroom.

Which restroom do you believe that people who were born with male genitals but believe they are women, dress and look like women should use? Which restroom do you believe they have been using?

If you believe it's completely normal for a man to want to use the woman's bathroom the culture of this world has influenced you.

Didn't say that I thought it was normal for a man to want to use the woman's bathroom. Just pointing out that Target's written policy really doesn't change what has been going on already. I guess it is easier for you to make an accusation than to answer the questions. ::)

LongGone said:
Bruh said:
LongGone said:
Bruh said:
LongGone said:
RAIDER said:
LongGone said:
16KJV11 said:

Didn't say that I thought it was normal for a man to want to use the woman's bathroom. Just pointing out that Target's written policy really doesn't change what has been going on already. I guess it is easier for you to make an accusation than to answer the questions. ::)

They were using the men's.

Target coming out and saying that this is ok for a man to use the woman's bathroom is the issue.

Bruh said:
LongGone said:
Bruh said:
LongGone said:
Bruh said:
LongGone said:
RAIDER said:
LongGone said:
16KJV11 said:

Target coming out and saying that this is ok for a man to use the woman's bathroom is the issue.

Your head is really in the sand if you think that transgender men who dress like women have not been using the women's room.

LongGone said:
Bruh said:
LongGone said:
Bruh said:
LongGone said:
Bruh said:
LongGone said:
RAIDER said:
LongGone said:
16KJV11 said:

Your head is really in the sand if you think that transgender men who dress like women have not been using the women's room.

Someone sneaking around doing something and someone putting their stamp of approval on something are two completely different things.

The stamp of approval is the issue!!!!!!'

Bruh said:
LongGone said:
Bruh said:
LongGone said:
Bruh said:
LongGone said:
Bruh said:
LongGone said:
RAIDER said:
LongGone said:
16KJV11 said:

Someone sneaking around doing something and someone putting their stamp of approval on something are two completely different things.

Now any man who self identifies as a woman can go into a woman's bathroom whether they dress the part or not.

16KJV11 said:
Bruh said:
LongGone said:
Bruh said:
LongGone said:
Bruh said:
LongGone said:
Bruh said:
LongGone said:
RAIDER said:
LongGone said:
16KJV11 said:

Now any man who self identifies as a woman can go into a woman's bathroom whether they dress the part or not.

Yes! The stamp of approval is the issue!!!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/29/targetstockreputationdropoverbathroom3738191/

Target is feeling the boycott!!

I just read that anyone who identifies himself as a senior citizen can get the senior  discount.
(Yes, it was in jest,  but it makes as much sense as the restroom policy.)

I go to Target maybe once a year. Last time I was there, the clerk managed to talk me into getting the Target card. Can't remember why, but regretted it almost immediately due to their security record and due to not really wanting to have another open account. I've been meaning to cancel it. Just haven't gotten around to it. Today I got a renewed card in the mail, and I called to cancel the account. They asked what my reason was, and I said it was their new restroom policy. They were polite, I was polite. Transaction completed. Don't know if anything was accomplished, such as a 'statement'. But that's what went down.

Bruh said:
LongGone said:
Bruh said:
LongGone said:
Bruh said:
LongGone said:
Bruh said:
LongGone said:
RAIDER said:
LongGone said:
16KJV11 said:

The stamp of approval is not the issue. The issue is how do you enforce that someone who looks like and dresses as a woman that they were born a man. Even if you were checking parts that would not help with people who had the complete operation. Is someone sneaking around if they believe they are a woman and dress like a woman and is using the women's restroom?

LongGone said:
Bruh said:
LongGone said:
Bruh said:
LongGone said:
Bruh said:
LongGone said:
Bruh said:
LongGone said:
RAIDER said:
LongGone said:
16KJV11 said:

The stamp of approval is not the issue. The issue is how do you enforce that someone who looks like and dresses as a woman that they were born a man. Even if you were checking parts that would not help with people who had the complete operation. Is someone sneaking around if they believe they are a woman and dress like a woman and is using the women's restroom?
I guess in that situation, one would never know, but what about the 'man' who decides one day that he 'self identifies' as a woman and decides to use the ladies room, even though he is not dressed like a woman?

I guess in that situation, one would never know, but what about the 'man' who decides one day that he 'self identifies' as a woman and decides to use the ladies room, even though he is not dressed like a woman?
[/quote]

The reality is that a man could always enter a women's rest room because no one is at the door checking gender. There is little motivation for a man that is not transgender to use the women's room. If I am uncomfortable for whatever reason with the people in a public restroom I leave and that would be the practical solution in any situation. I can't see any situation where this is going to become problematic. If it does there we can find a solution.

LongGone said:

The reality is that a man could always enter a women's rest room because no one is at the door checking gender. There is little motivation for a man that is not transgender to use the women's room. If I am uncomfortable for whatever reason with the people in a public restroom I leave and that would be the practical solution in any situation. I can't see any situation where this is going to become problematic. If it does there we can find a solution.
[/quote]

You can't possibly be this stupid.

earnestly contend

If I self identify as the POTUS can I just casually walk into the White House?

When we decide we must not only suffer fools, but reward them..., then we have no hope of wisdom.

earnestly contend

prophet said:
LongGone said:

You can't possibly be this stupid.

earnestly contend
[/quote]

My thoughts exactly!