Will you boycott Target....

Bruh said:
If I self identify as the POTUS can I just casually walk into the White House?

I self-identify as a millionaire, but that won't pay off my credit card bill if I spend like one.

RAIDER said:
prophet said:
LongGone said:
I guess in that situation, one would never know, but what about the 'man' who decides one day that he 'self identifies' as a woman and decides to use the ladies room, even though he is not dressed like a woman?

The reality is that a man could always enter a women's rest room because no one is at the door checking gender. There is little motivation for a man that is not transgender to use the women's room. If I am uncomfortable for whatever reason with the people in a public restroom I leave and that would be the practical solution in any situation. I can't see any situation where this is going to become problematic. If it does there we can find a solution.

You can't possibly be this stupid.

earnestly contend

My thoughts exactly!
[/quote]
My thoughts are that it absolutely amazes me that Christians could actually be that far off Biblical doctrine and think they are even close to the truth.

16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:
prophet said:
LongGone said:
I guess in that situation, one would never know, but what about the 'man' who decides one day that he 'self identifies' as a woman and decides to use the ladies room, even though he is not dressed like a woman?

The reality is that a man could always enter a women's rest room because no one is at the door checking gender. There is little motivation for a man that is not transgender to use the women's room. If I am uncomfortable for whatever reason with the people in a public restroom I leave and that would be the practical solution in any situation. I can't see any situation where this is going to become problematic. If it does there we can find a solution.

earnestly contend

My thoughts exactly!
My thoughts are that it absolutely amazes me that Christians could actually be that far off Biblical doctrine and think they are even close to the truth.
[/quote]

Influenced by the culture of today.

Sarah and Abraham were influenced by the culture of their day as well.

Bruh said:
16KJV11 said:
RAIDER said:
prophet said:
LongGone said:

earnestly contend

My thoughts exactly!

Influenced by the culture of today.

Sarah and Abraham were influenced by the culture of their day as well.
[/quote]
So human!

earnestly contend

prophet said:
LongGone said:

earnestly contend
[/quote]

Nice grade school comeback.  I still contend that Target having a written policy will have little or no impact on who actually uses which restroom. You calling me stupid or being called influenced by the world is not really going to change that since neither argument is very persuasive. I think about a year and half ago I was called stupid because I thought the government would handle the ebola virus situation. Soon Target's written policy will be a non-issue the same as ebola.

LongGone said:
prophet said:
LongGone said:

earnestly contend

Nice grade school comeback.  I still contend that Target having a written policy will have little or no impact on who actually uses which restroom. You calling me stupid or being called influenced by the world is not really going to change that since neither argument is very persuasive. I think about a year and half ago I was called stupid because I thought the government would handle the ebola virus situation. Soon Target's written policy will be a non-issue the same as ebola.
[/quote]

Specifically:

"There is little motivation for a man that is not transgender to use the woman's room" - you can't really be this stupid.

"If I am uncomfortable for whatever reason....I leave, and that would be the practical solution IN ANY SITUATION"- You can't really be this stupid!!!

And the stupidest one of all:

"I can't see any situation where this is going to become problematic"-
Correct, Stevie Wonder, you are spiritually blind....even so, you can't possibly be this stupid!

earnestly contend

prophet said:
LongGone said:
prophet said:
LongGone said:

earnestly contend

Specifically:

"There is little motivation for a man that is not transgender to use the woman's room" - you can't really be this stupid.

"If I am uncomfortable for whatever reason....I leave, and that would be the practical solution IN ANY SITUATION"- You can't really be this stupid!!!

Correct, Stevie Wonder, you are spiritually blind....even so, you can't possibly be this stupid!

earnestly contend
[/quote]

"To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society." Theodore Roosevelt

Remember, the same people wanted to be kept out of the women's restrooms due to potential predatory behavior are still allowed into men's restrooms where little boys could potentially become victims.

Smellin Coffee said:
Remember, the same people wanted to be kept out of the women's restrooms due to potential predatory behavior are still allowed into men's restrooms where little boys could potentially become victims.
This is not news, professor.

The other is.

You may have noticed.

earnestly contend

I have not verified this, but someone told me that Target's policy also applies to the dressing rooms.  Anyone heard about this?

Bruh said:
prophet said:
LongGone said:
prophet said:
LongGone said:

earnestly contend

Specifically:

earnestly contend

"To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society." Theodore Roosevelt
[/quote]

So far your argument has consisted of calling me stupid, spiritually blind and imply by the quote that I am not educated in morals. The last maybe true but you have to consider I went to Hyles-Anderson ;)A pervert who wanted to get into a women's could always dress like a women if and go in if that was his desire. Even if you are a pervert what do you think you are going see in a woman's restroom? Women go in and sit in stalls. What thrill is he getting from going in? If he chose to peep over or under a stall he is in trouble.

If I walked into a restroom and saw people that made me uncomfortable I would leave. Still have a difficult time understanding why that is stupid.

Come back in a year and tell us all the tales of rapes and molesting that have occurred in Target Women's Restrooms a year from now. Especially how much more happen at Target than at public restrooms in particular.

LongGone, you are welcome to use the ladies' restroom at Target whenever you shop there. ;)

LongGone said:
Bruh said:
prophet said:
LongGone said:
prophet said:
LongGone said:

earnestly contend

Specifically:

earnestly contend

So far your argument has consisted of calling me stupid, spiritually blind and imply by the quote that I am not educated in morals. The last maybe true but you have to consider I went to Hyles-Anderson ;)A pervert who wanted to get into a women's could always dress like a women if and go in if that was his desire. Even if you are a pervert what do you think you are going see in a woman's restroom? Women go in and sit in stalls. What thrill is he getting from going in? If he chose to peep over or under a stall he is in trouble.

If I walked into a restroom and saw people that made me uncomfortable I would leave. Still have a difficult time understanding why that is stupid.

Come back in a year and tell us all the tales of rapes and molesting that have occurred in Target Women's Restrooms a year from now. Especially how much more happen at Target than at public restrooms in particular.

[/quote]

If you cannot see why it's wrong to ACCEPT this, then you have been influenced by this culture, plain and simple!

As I said before, it's not necessarily the "safe" factor for me, but that this is being ACCEPTED by some "Christians". The ACCEPTANCE of this speaks to ones spirituality.

Bruh said:
LongGone said:
Bruh said:
prophet said:
LongGone said:
prophet said:
LongGone said:

earnestly contend

Specifically:

earnestly contend

If you cannot see why it's wrong to ACCEPT this, then you have been influenced by this culture, plain and simple!

As I said before, it's not necessarily the "safe" factor for me, but that this is being ACCEPTED by some "Christians". The ACCEPTANCE of this speaks to ones spirituality.
[/quote]

Exactly.

Lot vexed his righteous soul  from  day to day.
Acceptance of this policy, too, vexes one's righteous soul.

patriotic said:
Bruh said:
LongGone said:
Bruh said:
prophet said:
LongGone said:
prophet said:
LongGone said:

earnestly contend

Specifically:

earnestly contend

Exactly.

[/quote]
Unfortunately,  acceptance of this policy means that one's soul was already vexed.

[qu The ACCEPTANCE of this speaks to ones spirituality.
[/quote]

Exactly.

[/quote]
Unfortunately,  acceptance of this policy means that one's soul was already vexed.
[/quote]

So far I am not spiritual, I am vexing my righteous soul or my soul is already vexed. The problem is that I am not the servant of any of three of you so God isn't worried about what you think and neither am I.

I seriously doubt what restroom people were using in Sodom had any bearing on what vexed Lot's righteous soul. With all the real evil in the world today if you think that who is using which restroom matters in the big picture then go at it. Just be consistent and boycott every company that accepts evil in any form.

LongGone said:
[qu The ACCEPTANCE of this speaks to ones spirituality.

Exactly.

[/quote]
[/quote]

So far I am not spiritual, I am vexing my righteous soul or my soul is already vexed. The problem is that I am not the servant of any of three of you so God isn't worried about what you think and neither am I.

I seriously doubt what restroom people were using in Sodom had any bearing on what vexed Lot's righteous soul. With all the real evil in the world today if you think that who is using which restroom matters in the big picture then go at it. Just be consistent and boycott every company that accepts evil in any form.

[/quote]
No, absolutely not.

None of us should ever take a stand of any kind.
How ridiculous!

Psssst, looked at Target's stock price lately?

earnestly contend

Breaking News: Obama DOJ threatens NC - either allow men into ladies rooms or lose federal money.

Why is this so important to these people?????

Bruh said:
Breaking News: Obama DOJ threatens NC - either allow men into ladies rooms or lose federal money.

Why is this so important to these people?????
Why is Federal $ so important to these people?

earnestly contend

[/quote]
No, absolutely not.

None of us should ever take a stand of any kind.
How ridiculous!

Psssst, looked at Target's stock price late
[/quote]

Show me where I said none of us should ever take a stand of any kind.

Not that the issue is about Target stock but look at Snopes. I quote "A dip in Target's stock price was not unusual, not was it directly related to the boycott."

Finance.yahoo documents that Target Stock opened on February 1 at 71.25 and closed today at 79.71.  So what were you saying about Target Stock?