A Place To Chronicle The Lies Of UGC

Unless you're socially retarded
You'd know all about retardation, wouldn't you, liar?
No, seriously, do you guys have jobs? You literally respond to this account all day long, most of the time immediately.
Still distracting from the fact that you tell lie after lie on a thread designed to expose you as a liar?

Mommy UGC didn't raise any Nobel laureates, that's for certain.

CNN, actually.
You actually follow the Clown News Network? And you use their material in your profile?

Well that explains everything.

Well, I tried to blame Canada
No, you just pulled something out of your behind as usual to try and make anyone who's also smearing the one you're smearing look good with some random lie you make up.

That's tmjbog's MO.

"Oh yeah, totally Ransom, that was in a Canadian health pamphlet, right?"

Unfortunately Ransom, who has zero social awareness yet still behaves online like he's a leader of men, didn't get it: he was supposed to go along with it and pretend like it was obviously the case.

You guys are like the 2 stupid, clumsy bad guys in every cliche movie in existence.

You actually follow the Clown News Network? And you use their material in your profile?

Well that explains everything.

No, you just pulled something out of your behind as usual to try and make anyone who's also smearing who you're smearing look good with some random lie you make up.

That's tmjbog's MO.

"Oh yeah, totally Ransom, that was in a Canadian health pamphlet, right?"

Unfortunately Ransom, who has zero social awareness yet still behaves online like he's a leader of men, didn't get it: he was supposed to go along with it and pretend like it was obviously the case.

You guys are like the 2 stupid, clumsy bad guys in every cliche movie in existence.
Or unlike UGC I told the truth:

1597771811036.png

Or unlike UGC I told the truth:
Yeah that's not what I was talking about.

Maybe you need watch Whose Line Is It Anyway.

Or go out and get a real job to learn some social skills instead of smear campaigning all day.

UGC didn't raise any Nobel laureates, that's for certain.
Oh really?

Why don't you try and address our recent statements on Predestination, Sovereignty, and Free Will via Theoretical Physics / String Theory / M-Theory and Quantum Mechanics then?

[Timestamped to point:]

Oh, I'm sorry, your proud "technology" associates degree mind can't keep up? That's what happens when you're all the way left on the Dunning-Kruger.

Oh really?

Why don't you try and address our recent statements on Predestination, Sovereignty, and Free Will via Theoretical Physics / String Theory / M-Theory and Quantum Mechanics then?

[Timestamped to point:]

Oh, I'm sorry, your proud "technology" associates degree mind can't keep up? That's what happens when you're all the way left on the Dunning-Kruger.
Are there gonna be aliens, and if so the blue or the black blooded ones?

Nope, just part of the rucky cult apparently.
Dude, are you seriously still following this account around talking about Ruckman?

What is this, the 100th time you've brought up Ruckman when no one was talking about him?

You are literally on a smear campaign. If you didn't know, that's the very definition of what you are doing.

Dude, are you seriously still following this account around talking about Ruckman?

What is this, the 100th time you've brought up Ruckman when no one was talking about him?

You are literally on a smear campaign. If you didn't know, that's the very definition of what you are doing.
Literally?

Because predestination isn't a subatomic particle. I don't have to watch the video to already know you're a grifter peddling ignorant garbage to the gullible.

Please, tell us more about that Nobel laureate your mommy raised.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (non-nervous, non-Asian laughter)

If you take a look at the top threads right now, they're all either attacking UGC, KJVO (I think one guy made like 3 of these in a row), Ruckman, Pastors, and Schools.
Nothing edifying, nothing actually productive to say, just nonstop smearing and disinfo campaigning. Very Christlike.

The lie that "they're all either attacking UGC, KJVO....."

In reality only 3 of the top 10 have anything to do with those subject. See screenshot below of the top 10.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-08-19 at 8.31.42 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-19 at 8.31.42 AM.png
    107.7 KB · Views: 1
tmjbog waits for the top threads to shift around before screenshotting the best layout (most of it is still exactly as I said anyway).

I wonder if he realizes that all of his claims about "UGC lying" are debunked by the fact that his entire account is a lie: it's a smear account created 1 month after this one started posting here and like a literal bot, only follows us around talking about Ruckman all the time.

This actually lends MASSIVE credibility to everything this account says, because everything tmjbog says can pretty much be taken as the opposite of the truth.