A Place To Chronicle The Lies Of UGC

I sure wish Buffa was here.

This embarrassed, exposed keyboard nerd with an AA probably in "technology" (broad studies) just posted literally 17 smiley faces to try and cover his shame.

Good luck with your next plot, villains. UGC will be waiting.
View attachment 1319
Figure out that VPN in the mean time it can help you as long as you know how to use it.
You need to get a better VPN. 😆
That's what I was thinking. Just admit what everyone knows and get a better VPN for next time-no need for him to try to continue the lie and play the victim.

Figure out that VPN in the mean time it can help you as long as you know how to use it.
Yeah, I know you never read what's going on, but FSSL already admitted the VPN was working.

tmjbog, tell us all why you change your religion every week and why you created your account (and probably that recent fake one too, judging by your history) literally a month after UGC started posting here doing literally nothing but following us around trying to smear us and creating wild threads like this one where out of the blue, every other post, you bring up Ruckman.
I don't change my religion. It's your conspiracy theories where you theorize me being a Catholic or a Calvinist or whatever group your ranting against at the time.

So you think I'm some operative sent to shut down UGC. I've told you before I like it when you post. Partially for the entertainment value and partially to show the thought processes behind the Rucky cult.

I don't change my religion.
You have changed your religious position here multiple times, from your own mouth. We've reposted these.

The fact that you're still talking is a miracle.

Yeah, well, he's just as much of a simp as you are, so...
Abraham sounds like fun too. He could legitimately create his own account and he could come defend the ways of the Rucky also.
You have changed your religious position here multiple times, from your own mouth. We've reposted these.

The fact that you're still talking is a miracle.
Not really. You assume because I recognize history regarding Calvinism I must be a Calvinist. Then because I won't make some demanded statement I must be a Catholic. Your conspiracy theories do not equate to changes on my part.

Since UGC is active again looks like it's time to revive this thread.

I stopped debating you after you changed your religion the 5th time in 2 weeks.
Of course he can't point to an instance that backs up his dishonesty.

Trust me, you've demonstrated enough to us how you're the only racist here.
Another allegation lacking evidence. He seems to throw around the term a lot like the white kids of BLM-everyone who disagrees with them is a racist.

Of course he can't point to an instance that backs up
They are literally, literally littered throughout this forum. Go find them.

You are a blatant disinfo agent: your account was created 1 month after this one just to harass and smear. Bye.

They are literally, literally littered throughout this forum. Go find them.

You are a blatant disinfo agent: your account was created 1 month after this one just to harass and smear. Bye.
So UGC makes a claim but can't cite one example-yep he's lying again.

You are a blatant disinfo agent: your account was created 1 month after this one just to smear. Bye.
This is technically a lie but to be fair because of UGC's sense of self importance he likely thinks it's true. It might even crush him a bit if he knew I had no knowledge of UGC or their cultic ways until I started posting.

So UGC makes a claim but can't cite one example-yep he's lying again.
With no exaggeration, I've repeatedly cited them at least 3 times each in different threads on this forum.

An entire thread exists here exposing your smear campaign op and constant, shady flip-flopping when asked about your own positions: all you do is attack others.

Now we find you literally waited around just to revive this thread the moment this account started posting again. Go home, amateur. Go home.

With no exaggeration, I've repeatedly cited them at least 3 times each in different threads on this forum.

An entire thread exists here exposing your smear campaign op and constant shady flip-flopping when asked about your own positions: all you do is attack others.

Now we find you literally waited around just to revive this thread the moment this account started posting again. Go home, amateur. Go home.
Ok. Lets stay focused. You claim I'm a racist but you can't site any proof. So in other words I'm just someone you disagree with on issues and you believe calling me a racist will somehow shut me down. Sorry this isn't college.

because of UGC
You do realize that constantly saying "UGC" in every post will not keyword us to your smear campaign.

I purposely chose "UGC" because in another field it's the Ultimate Gaming Championship (UGC) and when you google it it's the University Grants Commission of India.

We were in no way dumb enough to choose a name unique enough to stand out like a sore thumb to be attacked by disinfo agents in the times we live in.

Our Podcast goes by "Underground Church" for a reason: we're spreading truth underground (below the radar of the "big stage" internet), not on the pop star front page of Google results where the media can smear us, you incredibly primitive minded amateur. Who hired you?

For most people, in order to know about us, we either have to find you or you have to hear about us. That's how we're doing it because we anticipated the future state of the censored state.

Last edited:
You do realize that constantly saying "UGC" in every post will not keyword us to your smear campaign.

I purposely chose "UGC" because in another field it's the Ultimate Gaming Championship (UGC) and when you google it it's the University Grants Commission of India.

We were in no way dumb enough to choose a name unique enough to stand out like a sore thumb to be attacked by disinfo agents in the times we live in.

Our Podcast goes by "Underground Church" for a reason: we're spreading truth underground (below the radar of the internet "big stage"), not on the pop star front page of Google results where the media can smear us, you incredibly primitive minded amateur. Who hired you?
Well UGC, I have to say I'm a bit flattered that you think I'm hireable as a disinfo agent.

Making an unsubstantiated claim, then claiming it was documented earlier when challenged (but providing no links to said evidence), counts as an automatic lie.

Our Podcast goes by "Underground Church" for a reason

Yeah. No one taught you to stop digging when you're already in a hole.

we're spreading truth underground (below the radar of the "big stage" internet)
By the way, this means word of mouth instead of the Google front page.

People are not as dumb as you think they are, none of these outdated and glaringly obvious setups like "FFF" here work anymore.

If you haven't figured it out yet, we continue to interact here because everything you're saying is so dumb it only lends credibility to our doctrine and what we stand for, while also exposing the desperate yet sloppy disinfo campaign against it.

2 birds with one stone. You're handing Christians the win on a silver platter.