A Place To Chronicle The Lies Of UGC

tmjbog waits for the top threads to shift around before screenshotting the best layout (most of it is still exactly as I said anyway).

I wonder if he realizes that all of his claims about "UGC lying" are debunked by the fact that his entire account is a lie: it's a smear account created 1 month after this one started posting here and like a literal bot, only follows us around talking about Ruckman all the time.

This actually lends MASSIVE credibility to everything this account says, because everything tmjbog says can pretty much be taken as the opposite of the truth.
Just did another screenshot. Bad news. Only 2 of the top 10 are about you or any of the subjects you hold dear. Certainly it would be taking liberties with the truth to say they are "all" focused on attacking you or your pet issues. Sorry to disappoint but it's not all about you.

1597888732913.png

This actually lends MASSIVE credibility to everything this account says, because everything tmjbog says can pretty much be taken as the opposite of the truth.
Sounds like one of your pokeman game "losing is really winning" strategies.

I wonder if he realizes that all of his claims about "UGC lying" are debunked by the fact that his entire account is a lie
Actually whether you are lying or not is dependent entirely upon whether your statements line up with reality or not. Whether everything I say is a lie or the truth has no bearing on UCG's truthfulness. Let me give you an example. Here is a quote from UGC:

"If you take a look at the top threads right now, they're all either attacking UGC, KJVO (I think one guy made like 3 of these in a row), Ruckman, Pastors, and Schools."

If you look at the top ten threads your statement is not factual.

Sorry that the server went down at 3am, UGC!
I had a DDOS attack... all is well now.

It wasn't you, was it?! hmmm....

Change of subject.

I got you dead to rights, all right.
Is UGC suggesting that you are not saved based on certain things he doesn't agree with/like that you said? So he does subscribe to a works based salvation doctrine.

Is UGC suggesting that you are not saved based on certain things he doesn't agree with/like that you said? So he does subscribe to a works based salvation doctrine.
So I guess all his anti-"Lordship salvation" tirades were yet another lie.

Where's that thread? Oh, here it is. How convenient.

So I guess all his anti-"Lordship salvation"
Lordship Salvation will send you straight to hell.

If you weren't already saved in he past and you're a Lordship Salvationist, prepare for eternity down there.

I could care less if you think this sounds mean, it's a false gospel and God calls it accursed. Get saved or get self-righteous.

Lordship Salvation will send you straight to hell.

If you weren't already saved in he past and you're a Lordship Salvationist, prepare for eternity down there.

I could care less if you think this sounds mean, it's a false gospel and God calls it accursed. Get saved or get self-righteous.
So if you accept Christ prior to knowing about the Lordship doctrine you are good to go, right?

So if you accept Christ prior to knowing about the Lordship doctrine you are good to go, right?
Once saved, always saved.

But if you never were saved (meaning you believed you had to stop sinning or promise God you'd obey him from now on), then unless you repent of Lordship Salvation it's game over forever.

That's a long time to reap the consequences of proud ignorance.

Once saved, always saved.

But if you never were saved (meaning you believed you had to stop sinning or promise God you'd obey him from now on), then unless you repent of Lordship Salvation it's game over forever.

That's a long time to reap the consequences of proud ignorance.
So to get saved you cannot believe it's necessary to rid your life of any particular sin with the exception of the "sin" of believing in lordship salvation.

So to get saved you cannot believe it's necessary to rid your life of any particular sin with the exception of the "sin" of believing in lordship salvation.
Lordship Salvation IS believing you have to rid your life of sins to be saved.

What happened to Jesus Christ paying for you sins. I guess you want to reject that to try and get in by yourself.

It's your favorite preacher on the matter

Lordship Salvation IS believing you have to rid your life of sins to be saved.

What happened to Jesus Christ paying for you sins. I guess you want to reject that to try and get in by yourself.
Exactly. Why do you believe that you first have to reject Lordship salvation to get saved. You think that a person must reject this particular doctrine and get in on that merit rather than just trusting Christ?

It's your favorite preacher on the matter
See you accuse me of always bringing Rucky into it. Now I'm going to have to try real hard not to say anything about Rucky, or his alien belifs. Or his multiple wives.

Watch the power of the REAL Gospel work:
Faith alone. "Ee- Taow", it's good, Christ's payment did it all.

No "God I promise to turn from my sins and give the rest of my life to you".

They RECEIVE what Christ did for them. They know they can't GIVE him anything for their salvation, whether obedience, their life, or self-righteousness.

Watch the power of the REAL Gospel work:
Faith alone. "Ee- Taow", it's good, Christ's payment did it all.

No "God I promise to turn from my sins and give the rest of my life to you".

They RECEIVE what Christ did for them. They know they can't GIVE him anything for their salvation, whether obedience, their life, or self-righteousness.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Acts 26:20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

Matthew 9:13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Mark 2:17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Luke 3:3 he came into all the country about Jordan, preaching the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins;