Awake America

Walt said:
wtyson said:
You guys are pretty pathetic. You can't find a position on a decade plus org chart you found on the internet as if it is the end of all truth so you slander Chuck Harding and  attempt to undermine a ministry that is making a difference for Christ on Capitol Hill. Honestly, I am not surprised by the conduct of the anonymous piranhas on the forum. The work of Christ seems to matter little rather a continual feeding on innuendo and mean spiritedness seems to be the MO on here. We are commanded to treat people in love, preferring one another. If you believe Chuck has done wrong than pick up the phone and talk to him about it instead of this nonsense. That's the Biblical model...if that really matters.

I cannot speak for others, but I am simply trying to follow the Biblical model of testing the spirits, according to I John 4.  If the man is going around telling lies about his history, he should not be in the ministry.

I don't see much a difference about what is coming out of Capitol Hill, so I question whether he is, in fact, "making a difference".

Furthermore, have you actually read anything posted here?  "Bianca Chugger" DID, in fact, talk with him, face to face, if I'm remembering the posts correctly.

Both my sister & I don't like being lied to; she sent me his message, and he certainly made himself important.  I cannot go to him with questions until I have some facts to go on.

Hold on, now.  I did not attempt to confront him on anything, just have a conversation over lunch while I was hosting him for my preeeeeacher mog.  I took notes during his sermon and was given some of his materials.  Here are my notes from the sermon in 2011:

We are living in WW III
- All Islamic nations have declared war on the United States
- They have a desire to kill 10 million Americans including 4 million children.  This is a signed document - a coordinated effort of nations.
- 2 Cor 10:3 - Be awake to warning people

3 motivators of the criminal mind:
1.  A desire to take what others have
2.  An ability to take what others have
3.  An opportunity to take what others have
3 enemies of the criminal mind: (Ex 23:20)
1.  light - not seen - preach truth - know truth - be informed - know history
2.  Sound - Not heard - against sin - Gospel - Be involved - GO
3.  Time - Be interceding for our nation, ask God for more time

Php 2:15

In history study cause and effect.

Ezra 7:25 - Do something with wisdom.  we have been trained to learn, but not to think.

BEWARE REVISIONIST HISTORY - Satan was the first in the Garden of Eden

The courts are assuming power:
- Tyranny
- Roe v Wade
- Judges do not have lifetime appointment
- People can except portions to disallow courts from judging

As you see, the introduction was a motivation of fear.  A lie that is easily proven wrong.  Some Islamic nations are actually our allies.  Oops.  Misrepresenting truths and operating upon the fears of people.

The sermon was disconnected and really stated nothing significant.

His video documentaries are full of what I call "Baptist Findings."  Proclaiming Baptist heritage as the director of our nations founding when, in fact, it was not.  I get very frustrated by these folks that try to find Baptist cause and discover what no other historian in the world ever has.  It is bogus history.

I just stated that he seemed flustered about his past and his hope for what his organization was actually going to do.  He couldn't really define anything.

To me, he was a poor historian with a poor plan for affecting change.  Besides, I don't believe the answer is in the White House or either House of Congress, but in the church house!    HAAAAAAYYYMEN!!!

Walt said:
wtyson said:
You guys are pretty pathetic. You can't find a position on a decade plus org chart you found on the internet as if it is the end of all truth so you slander Chuck Harding and  attempt to undermine a ministry that is making a difference for Christ on Capitol Hill. Honestly, I am not surprised by the conduct of the anonymous piranhas on the forum. The work of Christ seems to matter little rather a continual feeding on innuendo and mean spiritedness seems to be the MO on here. We are commanded to treat people in love, preferring one another. If you believe Chuck has done wrong than pick up the phone and talk to him about it instead of this nonsense. That's the Biblical model...if that really matters.

I cannot speak for others, but I am simply trying to follow the Biblical model of testing the spirits, according to I John 4.  If the man is going around telling lies about his history, he should not be in the ministry.

I don't see much a difference about what is coming out of Capitol Hill, so I question whether he is, in fact, "making a difference".

Furthermore, have you actually read anything posted here?  "Bianca Chugger" DID, in fact, talk with him, face to face, if I'm remembering the posts correctly.

Both my sister & I don't like being lied to; she sent me his message, and he certainly made himself important.  I cannot go to him with questions until I have some facts to go on.

Why would your church be using money collected for missions to support a lobbyist?

Binaca Chugger said:
Walt said:
wtyson said:

Why would your church be using money collected for missions to support a lobbyist?

Her church supports him, not mine.  Neither of like leadership lying to us.  I'm going to see if I can get them to ask some questions.

Walt said:
wtyson said:

Isn't his history of inappropriate behavior that is being alleged here more important than his history as Deputy Commander?

TruthBearer said:
...According to Chuckie while he was principal at WHBS once you enrolled your children there HE had complete control of them even at home, his authority superseded the parents authority. That is straight from Chuckie's mouth. Where in the Bible does it teach this?...

That statement is 100% accurate. One time I had the "privilege" of going to his office for a "grave wrongdoing". He openly rebuked me about several things and then called my father to pick me up and take me home for the day.

When my dad arrived, Mr. Harding proceeded to tell my dad exactly how I should be punished. I recall the phrase "beat him until he cries" being uttered.

Fortunately for me, I had a wise father who took me home and administered the punishment that I deserved, which was not what Harding had suggested.

I'm sure many others have similar stories.

wtyson said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From this post,  it appears that you believe Mr. Harding is truthful and honest in his claims. What proof can you provide to show that he is in fact telling the truth?

wtyson said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mean spirited? Innuendo being the MO? You can't be a fundamental baptist. You can't have listened much to JAV or Jack Hyles. And Bob Gray is just a sweet loving man who thinks nothing but the best about people unless he has facts. Oliver B. Green?

I don't really get around the ifb circles much even though I went to hac and fbch. But, I could write a book about the mean-spirited falsehoods and innuendos that these guys have launched at others in a public fashion. Sorry, but the above statement just floors me.

Just me said:
Walt said:
Just me said:
Found this on Youtube.  The first 5 minutes wow!  Really? He kind of sounds JAV trained in exaggeration. Wait he was JAV trained.  Has his doctorate from OBC to prove it!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrSlpxjzk-I

Are you saying that he wasn't in the Diplomatic Security Service?  Or that he didn't have training?  Or what?

(Not sure who this guy is).

You asked who he is.  He is a fella that graduated in the early 80's from OBC and JAV hired him to be on the college staff.  He travelled with the Melodies in the Summers as they went out and repesented the college.  He was messing around with one of them and JAV fired him and sent him out to the east coast for some rehab time at the same church JAV sent his son Paul after he was busted for doing the dirty with all the native women.  After several years out there JAV brought him back to be the principle of WHBS in the 90's and gave him an Honorary Doctorates Degree from OBC.  He got cross ways with JAV after several years and conveniently was called to the ministry he is now doing. 

In my opinion he is a smooth talker who could talk water up a hill

Is there any documentation available about sexual impropriety?  He has been to our church and will probably be back again next year.  I would definitely like to know if this is true or not.

Wisdoms Friend said:
You asked who he is.  He is a fella that graduated in the early 80's from OBC and JAV hired him to be on the college staff.  He travelled with the Melodies in the Summers as they went out and repesented the college.  He was messing around with one of them and JAV fired him and sent him out to the east coast for some rehab time at the same church JAV sent his son Paul after he was busted for doing the dirty with all the native women.  After several years out there JAV brought him back to be the principle of WHBS in the 90's and gave him an Honorary Doctorates Degree from OBC.  He got cross ways with JAV after several years and conveniently was called to the ministry he is now doing. 

Is there any documentation available about sexual impropriety?  He has been to our church and will probably be back again next year.  I would definitely like to know if this is true or not.
[/quote]

Not that I am aware of.  I am sure JAV has a file on Chuck Harding and it would be in that file.  But this occurred back in the mid 1980's and the hiding of sexual perverts back in those days was running rampant.  Having records about that event would not be likely in any way.

So if you need documentation to say whether it is true or not, sorry.  But people can confirm it but then that is not documentation.

The real issue you need to be concerned with is that of his lying about his position in the DSS and his embellishment of the time there to make himself out to be something he is not.  We call that lying here in Oklahoma and I do not personally want the preachers I hear to be a liar and a deceiver.  I also would not support one who would be willing to embellish his past to get gains today because who knows what else he will lie about!!

Wisdoms Friend said:
Just me said:
Walt said:
Just me said:
Found this on Youtube.  The first 5 minutes wow!  Really? He kind of sounds JAV trained in exaggeration. Wait he was JAV trained.  Has his doctorate from OBC to prove it!! 

Ask him if he knows Carol Robertson and see how he reacts.
Are you saying that he wasn't in the Diplomatic Security Service?  Or that he didn't have training?  Or what?

TruthBearer said:
Wisdoms Friend said:
Just me said:
Walt said:
Just me said:

Ask him if he knows Carol Robertson and see how he reacts.

Ok TruthBearer, I think you put one line in here but it was at the wrong spot.  Correct me if I am wrong but it was

by TruthBearer

"Ask him if he knows Carol Robertson and see how he reacts."

Yes that is in the wrong place, it has been a long day today and I thought I was at the end of all the quotes.

I was really just seeing if anyone was paying attention. :)

TruthBearer said:
Yes that is in the wrong place, it has been a long day today and I thought I was at the end of all the quotes.

Yes!!! Do I get a prize?

Just me said:
TruthBearer said:

Yes!!! Do I get a prize?

Yes, just pick a door and you can have the prize behind that door. :D

Binaca Chugger said:
Walt said:
wtyson said:

Isn't his history of inappropriate behavior that is being alleged here more important than his history as Deputy Commander?

If it could be proved, possibly.  Should he continued to be haunted by a sin that he has put behind him?  Would we like to be so treated?  (I know I wouldn't).  If he is still covering it up, that is another thing, or if he still continues in his inappropriate behavior, that is something else.

His story of being Deputy Director is much easier to check, especially if he agency has never had such a position.

Walt said:
Binaca Chugger said:
Walt said:
wtyson said:

If it could be proved, possibly.  Should he continued to be haunted by a sin that he has put behind him?  Would we like to be so treated?  (I know I wouldn't).  If he is still covering it up, that is another thing, or if he still continues in his inappropriate behavior, that is something else.

His story of being Deputy Director is much easier to check, especially if he agency has never had such a position.

He tried many times to get high school girls alone in his office when he was principal of WHBS.

With the reputation and reason JAV fired him the first time (messing around on his wife with a college girl) and then trying to get high school girls alone with him it is hard to believe there has been any repentance when they teach a woman should never be alone with a man in any room for any reason because nothing good could come out of it. But he tried to get young ladies alone with him in his office many times.

Chuckie still to this day has resentment towards me and my wife because we would not allow our daughter to be alone with him in his office and we told him his authority does not override ours. To this day he will not speak to us.

This does not appear to be a man that has put this sin of his behind him.

Walt said:
Binaca Chugger said:
Walt said:
wtyson said:

NO.

Certain sins eliminate you from certain positions.  If one repents, he might be able to find a place of membership, and maybe even instruction, but may not hold other positions.  See 1 Timothy.

I don't understand a church using missions money to support a lobbyist.  This practice is not supported anywhere in Scripture.  This alone should be enough to stop the practice - What Scripture teaches about how a church should use money.

Personally, I don't care if the guy ever held his boasted title or not.  I recall a miraculous story of God giving him a job because of his management skill and connections, not because of his former work in a certain field.  Look, MOST people in the DC area are employed somehow by the government.  I would guess that each of them could toss out a title that sounds impressive but is not on an org chart.  I personally have had God open doors for me to give me positions of employment in which I had never worked, but the employer wanted a manager, not a worker.  I was hired for my skill set, not my familiarity with the product.  So, maybe he had a similar story.

I originally thought that his hole pitch didn't really make much sense.  Hearing that he had been fired for misconduct and challenging JAV and dreamed up a way to bleed churches while getting his ego stroked sounded about right.  In my mind, I knew he was off when he started discovering unknown history where the Baptists were actually the reason for the American Revolution.  Besides, a church has no business supporting a political lobbyist.

Binaca Chugger said:
Personally, I don't care if the guy ever held his boasted title or not.  I recall a miraculous story of God giving him a job because of his management skill and connections, not because of his former work in a certain field.  Look, MOST people in the DC area are employed somehow by the government.  I would guess that each of them could toss out a title that sounds impressive but is not on an org chart.  I personally have had God open doors for me to give me positions of employment in which I had never worked, but the employer wanted a manager, not a worker.  I was hired for my skill set, not my familiarity with the product.  So, maybe he had a similar story.

I originally thought that his hole pitch didn't really make much sense.  Hearing that he had been fired for misconduct and challenging JAV and dreamed up a way to bleed churches while getting his ego stroked sounded about right.  In my mind, I knew he was off when he started discovering unknown history where the Baptists were actually the reason for the American Revolution.  Besides, a church has no business supporting a political lobbyist.

Milking churches for money for political reason (and personal gains), decieving churches about his past employment and life, getting a little extra activity on the side from a college girl he is there to protect while traveling around the country representing OBC and God, what does it matter? It is out of our circle and he is reaching Washigton for Jesus!!

Aint that the type of guy you want your money and your church to support?

Just me said:
Binaca Chugger said:

Milking churches for money for political reason (and personal gains), decieving churches about his past employment and life, getting a little extra activity on the side from a college girl he is there to protect while traveling around the country representing OBC and God, what does it matter? It is out of our circle and he is reaching Washigton for Jesus!!

Aint that the type of guy you want your money and your church to support?

he he he