Fully Clothed Women

rsc2a said:
Who's running? My point is simple: nakedness is not inherently sinful.

You: "Nakedness is not inherently sinful. It would not be sin to walk down the street, naked."

Me: "The shame of nakedness is caused by original sin."

One of us is biblical. The other is just trying to be contrary.

Try again...

FSSL said:
rsc2a said:
Who's running? My point is simple: nakedness is not inherently sinful.

You: "Nakedness is not inherently sinful. It would not be sin to walk down the street, naked."

Me: "The shame of nakedness is caused by original sin."

One of us is biblical. The other is just trying to be contrary.

Try again...

My Jesus is big enough to remove my shame.  Apparently your Jesus is kind of puny.

My Jesus wore clothes in public.
He suffered humiliation by being stripped in public as he died for me.
Your Jesus doesn't exist.

rsc2a said:
My Jesus is big enough to remove my shame.  Apparently your Jesus is kind of puny.

sudden-stop.jpg

FSSL said:
The effects of sin.  Thankfully, I'm freed from that. Some people prefer slavery to freedom.

rsc2a said:
FSSL said:
... namely, this MARRIED couple had different emotions about their nakedness in public, that they never had before sin.

Must have been all the animals that made it so public.

*chirp, chirp*

rsc2a said:
FSSL said:
The effects of sin.  Thankfully, I'm freed from that. Some people prefer slavery to freedom.

Apparently he doesn't read his 66 book Bible.

18 And having been set free from sin, you became slaves of righteousness.

rsc2a said:

Nah... until you walk down the street in your undies, you are still the slave.

rsc2a said:
*chirp, chirp*

Reread Genesis. God walked through the Garden. Satan was in the garden. They hid behind bushes.

Of course, you are not "sanctified" enough to walk down the streets in your undies... so your point is just dishonest.

FSSL said:
rsc2a said:

Nah... until you walk down the street in your undies, you are still the slave.
There are practical reasons why this wouldn't be a god idea that have nothing to do with shame. Only in fundie land are the only options black and white.

FSSL said:
rsc2a said:
*chirp, chirp*

Reread Genesis. God walked through the Garden. Satan was in the garden. They hid behind bushes.

God and His angels see you naked in the shower.  Try again.

Of course, you are not "sanctified" enough to walk down the streets in your undies... so your point is just dishonest.

"I cannot see anything but black and white, so you are a liar."

rsc2a said:
FSSL said:

Wait, Jesus felt humiliated?  Where does the Bible say that?  They may have TRIED to humiliate him, but I don't see anywhere in the Bible where Jesus was humiliated. 

FSSL tried to humiliate me right here in this forum with an animated GIF, but I felt no humiliation.  That's the benefit of being right.  Attempt to humiliate will always fail. 

rsc2a said:

My undies are white... but you will not see them because, like Jesus, I have a sanctified mind that does not attempt to argue for a public display of nudity.

I have learned to live peaceably and honorably among men living in a sin-cursed world.

Your ramblings of defending public nudity are wholly and completely absurd. You lose more and more credibility as you defend the absurdity.

The Rogue Tomato said:
FSSL tried to humiliate me right here in this forum with an animated GIF, but I felt no humiliation.

I felt, among others, humor.

FSSL said:
rsc2a said:

My undies are white... but you will not see them because, like Jesus, I have a sanctified mind that does not attempt to argue for a public display of nudity.

I have learned to live peaceably and honorably among men living in a sin-cursed world.

Your ramblings of defending public nudity are wholly and completely absurd. You lose more and more credibility as you defend the absurdity.

Now I'm arguing for public nudity?  Quote please.

rsc2a said:

You said there would be no shame in it... but whatever, I am done with this absurdity and run-around.

http://www.fundamentalforums.org/the-fighting-forum/fully-clothed-women/msg150841/#msg150841

FSSL said:
rsc2a said:

You said there would be no shame in it... but whatever, I am done with this absurdity and run-around.

http://www.fundamentalforums.org/the-fighting-forum/fully-clothed-women/msg150841/#msg150841
So you cannot find a quote.  Let's see: making up a position for me, arguing against it,  then calling me a liar for my non-position.

And I'm losing credibility?

See again: hubris.

rsc2a said:
FSSL said:
rsc2a said:

So you cannot find a quote.  Let's see: making up a position for me, arguing against it,  then calling me a liar for my non-position.

And I'm losing credibility?

See again: hubris.

FSSL cannot lose credibility.  You have to start with some, first, in order to lose it.

rsc2a said:
FSSL said:
rsc2a said:

You said you would feel no shame in walking down the streets of Nashville naked. That isn't an argument for public nudity per se....but it is a pretty stupid thing to assert.

Alayman calls you obtuse because you very, very, very, very, very often play that part on the fff. You knit pick statements and dodge the issue, in my experience. Others here also use that tactic...which is why this place is mostly heat and little light. Which is fine...and fun...until someone takes it too seriously.