Fully Clothed Women

Tarheel Baptist said:
rsc2a said:
FSSL said:
rsc2a said:
"I cannot see anything but black and white, so you are a liar."

My undies are white... but you will not see them because, like Jesus, I have a sanctified mind that does not attempt to argue for a public display of nudity.

I have learned to live peaceably and honorably among men living in a sin-cursed world.

Your ramblings of defending public nudity are wholly and completely absurd. You lose more and more credibility as you defend the absurdity.

Now I'm arguing for public nudity?  Quote please.

You said you would feel no shame in walking down the streets of Nashville naked. That isn't an argument for public nudity per se....

It isn't an argument for public nudity at all.  He was making a point about shame, not arguing for public nudity.

Saying it is an argument for public nudity would be a straw man argument, which is what is TRULY typical of the FFF. 

Tarheel Baptist said:
You said you would feel no shame in walking down the streets of Nashville naked.

Yes.

That isn't an argument for public nudity per se....but it is a pretty stupid thing to assert.

It's not an argument for public nudity at all. As to whether it's stupid or not,  I guess "because TB says so" is the only reason we need?

Alayman calls you obtuse because you very, very, very, very, very often play that part on the fff. You knit pick statements and dodge the issue, in my experience.

Someone asked me a direct question about my own thoughts and motivations.  I answered.  FSSL then called me a liar and tried to shove words in my mouth.

So how is that nit picking statements and dodging issues?

The Rogue Tomato said:
It isn't an argument for public nudity at all.  He was making a point about shame, not arguing for public nudity.

Saying it is an argument for public nudity would be a straw man argument, which is what is TRULY typical of the FFF.

Is this really complicated?

rsc2a said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
You said you would feel no shame in walking down the streets of Nashville naked.

Yes.

That isn't an argument for public nudity per se....but it is a pretty stupid thing to assert.

It's not an argument for public nudity at all. As to whether it's stupid or not,  I guess "because TB says so" is the only reason we need?

Alayman calls you obtuse because you very, very, very, very, very often play that part on the fff. You knit pick statements and dodge the issue, in my experience.

Someone asked me a direct question about my own thoughts and motivations.  I answered.  FSSL then called me a liar and tried to shove words in my mouth.

So how is that nit picking statements and dodging issues?

I stand korrrrrected.
It only matters that r2 says so.
Saying that you would feel no shame in walking down a public street naked is only sounds stupid when people other than r2 might say it! (Can't imagine why anyone would say it!)
Again, I stand korrrrrected.

And, I assume you've changed your mind about leaving us.....or made the decision not to leave us...or are still making the decision whether or not to leave us....or you never said you were considering leaving us.
With you, oh obtuse nit-picker, I'm trying to cover all the bases in an attempt to get a straight answer.  ;)

Yes...when someone asks me my own thoughts,  my answer is the only "cause I said so" that matters. And I fail to see why it would sound stupid if anyone else said it.  Their mind...their motivation.

So again,  where have I made an argument for public nudity?

rsc2a said:
The Rogue Tomato said:

No, it's not.  And a straw man argument presented the way FFSL did it is a lie.  It is an intentional misrepresentation of what you said. 

So I'll repeat myself -- I can't help but wonder why a Christian forum is populated with so many liars, let alone run by one. 

rsc2a said:
Yes...when someone asks me my own thoughts,  my answer is the only "cause I said so" that matters. And I fail to see why it would sound stupid if anyone else said it.  Their mind...their motivation.

You don't know what that's not an argument for public nudity per se means, do you?  ;)
It means that I did not accuse you of making an argument for public nudity I just said that, IMO, that was a stupid statement.

The Rogue Tomato said:
rsc2a said:
The Rogue Tomato said:

No, it's not.  And a straw man argument presented the way FFSL did it is a lie.  It is an intentional misrepresentation of what you said. 

So I'll repeat myself -- I can't help but wonder why a Christian forum is populated with so many liars, let alone run by one.

And, you have a right to your opinion, as does r2.

But, I, in turn, don't understand why you both continually stay here and whine about it! ?

I can't understand why TRT cannot ignore us. Doesn't he have software enabled to do so?

Tarheel Baptist said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
rsc2a said:
The Rogue Tomato said:

But, I, in turn, don't understand why you both continually stay here and whine about it! ?

I answered that in my calling out thread.  There are some honest Spirit-led people here.  Just a few, but they're worth sticking around for.

The Rogue Tomato said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
rsc2a said:
The Rogue Tomato said:

I answered that in my calling out thread.  There are some honest Spirit-led people here.  Just a few, but they're worth sticking around for.

Again, with all due deference, you seem to be obsessed with and spend your time here on those you complain about.

Maybe you should spend your time interacting with the faithful few.... :)

The Rogue Tomato said:
Wait, Jesus felt humiliated?  Where does the Bible say that?  They may have TRIED to humiliate him, but I don't see anywhere in the Bible where Jesus was humiliated.

... and this is an example of how some really do not know their Bible.... They just type nonsense.

?He was led like a sheep to the slaughter,
and as a lamb before the shearer is silent,
so he did not open his mouth.
33 In his humiliation he was deprived of justice.
Who can speak of his descendants?
For his life was taken from the earth.???

Tarheel Baptist said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
rsc2a said:
The Rogue Tomato said:

Again, with all due deference, you seem to be obsessed with and spend your time here on those you complain about.

In other words, I should put you back on ignore?  ;)

Ignore us. Ignore Scripture. Run wild and naked!

The Rogue Tomato said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
rsc2a said:
The Rogue Tomato said:

In other words, I should put you back on ignore?  ;)

That, or you could actually respond to what I said with your 'logic'.
But, suit yourself. ;)

Tarheel Baptist said:
But, suit yourself. ;)

What did you say with my logic?  I must have missed that. 

Look.  There are perpetual liars on here.  IMO, ALAYMAN is the worst.  FSSL is a close second.  You have no problem with Christians who think nothing of lying, especially when one of the liars actually runs the forum? 

Ransom doesn't lie much, but I assume he leads a miserable life because, no matter what the subject, all he can ever muster up for a comment is impudent sarcasm and mockery.  That guy would suck the joy out of a room just by entering the same state. 

The Rogue Tomato said:
rsc2a said:
The Rogue Tomato said:

Seems pretty simple to see what's going on. FSSL can't acknowledge that now.  Early on,  it would have been a simple "sorry man,  misread you". But now it would be a "sorry man fire misreading you then repeatedly calling you a liar because of that."

Tarheel Baptist said:
rsc2a said:

You don't know what that's not an argument for public nudity per se means, do you?  ;)
It means that I did not accuse you of making an argument for public nudity I just said that, IMO, that was a stupid statement.
Might want to brush up on your Latin. ;)

The Rogue Tomato said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
But, suit yourself. ;)

What did you say with my logic?  I must have missed that. 

Look.  There are perpetual liars on here.  IMO, ALAYMAN is the worst.  FSSL is a close second.  You have no problem with Christians who think nothing of lying, especially when one of the liars actually runs the forum? 

Ransom doesn't lie much, but I assume he leads a miserable life because, no matter what the subject, all he can ever muster up for a comment is impudent sarcasm and mockery.  That guy would suck the joy out of a room just by entering the same state.

Sorry.
What I meant was you could explain your logic of continually interacting...and complaining  :)...about the liars and 'bad posters' instead of interacting with the very few good posters here...who are the reason you stay.