ICHABOD

Saw this man on Facebook a few days ago.

https://www.facebook.com/JailHouseTimes/photos/a.363881783691854.86500.146089368804431/1059270577486301/?type=3&theater

Here's more from a reliable source:

http://www.dailycorinthian.com/view/full_story/27188255/article-School-responds-to-allegations-against-former-principal?

Route_70 said:
Gossip this.  Here is the proof.  Finally.

An anonymous blog. Wow.

I could not possibly be more convinced if you added ". . . And You Won't Believe What Happened Next" to your headline.

Ransom said:
Route_70 said:

An anonymous blog. Wow.

I could not possibly be more convinced if you added ". . . And You Won't Believe What Happened Next" to your headline.

Are you really an admin of this site?

Ransom said:
Oh good grief, who cares? Anonymous allegations = lies.

Kinda like the church member that goes to the pastor and says, people are coming to me and saying, ask the people's names and they can't name any!

Route_70 said:

Why do you ask? Is that somehow antithetical to possessing sound reason and critical thinking skills?

Ransom said:
Route_70 said:

Why do you ask? Is that somehow antithetical to possessing sound reason and critical thinking skills?

It is inherently unfair that one of the combatants is also a referee.

Admins do engage in the discussion. They have just as much advantage/disadvantage as anyone else.

We could create socks and hide our identities like they do elsewhere.

At the other FFF, they pretend their admin's sock is not an admin. Rather comical :)

Ransom said:
Route_70 said:

An anonymous blog. Wow.

What purpose would a person possibly have to make this up?  I don't know the "back story" to this member, but to shut down claims of abuse and kind of mock the person bringing it to light is shocking. Unless you know something the rest of us don't know, perhaps you should say nothing at all if you don't have the facts. It is awful to see apparent Christians mocking claims of abuse in a church. This has happened many times in the past, and it only hurts the victims.

redhead said:
What purpose would a person possibly have to make this up?  I don't know the "back story" to this member, but to shut down claims of abuse and kind of mock the person bringing it to light is shocking.

This poster has been playing coy about these allegations for 11 months.  First he cast vague aspersions, and now he is allegedly naming names, but his only documented source is an anonymous blog.

I'm simply pointing out that what Route_70 is doing is no different from ordinary rumourmongering. Neither accusations made against nameless persons, nor accusations made by nameless persons, count as documentation or evidence. When the police become involved and an arrest is made, maybe he'll have something, but until then, pfft.

Unless you know something the rest of us don't know,

That's exactly the point. I don't know something the rest of you don't, because the source of the allegations is not credible.

FSSL said:
Admins do engage in the discussion. They have just as much advantage/disadvantage as anyone else.

As it is, you identity IS hidden from me.  You know more about me via my registration to this site, than I do about you.  For instance, what is your name?  Your email address?  So on and so  forth.

I shall not engage an admin.  Ransom is purely rude.  I haven't been on this site for a while.  I think now I am recalling why.

How does knowing your email address and you not knowing mine matter? My identity is well known, here.

It doesn't matter in our discussions who I am or who you are.

I guess, I could create a sock and you can pretend that I am not an admin. It is working for the other forum.

The other forum.

The newest owner here has forum envy.

Just keep referring to it and asking them to help you fix bugs here.

Cool.

Jim Jones said:
The other forum.

Hey, I thought this forum was dying?  Yet, here you are, keeping it alive. With a somewhat lower IQ thanks to your lack of saying anything important, but alive nonetheless.

Route_70 said:
FSSL said:

As it is, you identity IS hidden from me.  You know more about me via my registration to this site, than I do about you.  For instance, what is your name?  Your email address?  So on and so  forth.

I shall not engage an admin.  Ransom is purely rude.  I haven't been on this site for a while.  I think now I am recalling why.

His name is below his picture. Seems like we know more about Ransom than we do about you.

Ransom said:
Jim Jones said:
The other forum.

Hey, I thought this forum was dying?  Yet, here you are, keeping it alive. With a somewhat lower IQ thanks to your lack of saying anything important, but alive nonetheless.

Exactly.

Counting on my post count? It's already dead.

Counting my demographics?

It died long ago.

My IQ guess is that it's a loss loser.

Ransom said:
Jim Jones said:
The other forum.

These demographics, as stated by your bosom buddy.