ICHABOD

Jim Jones said:
The other forum.

The newest owner here has forum envy.

Just keep referring to it and asking them to help you fix bugs here.

Cool.

Are you a member over there Jim?
Or just here and the Pea Picker Forum?

T-Bone said:
So now you have spread your rumors and innuendo on Facebook.  You are still gossiping about an unnamed church and unnamed school. You inferred the principal was involved with minor girl without any proof.  You are spreading gossip and you need to repent.

Oh, for a minute there I thought he might have been talking about the United Methodists...

Route_70 said:
T-Bone said:
So now you have spread your rumors and innuendo on Facebook.  You are still gossiping about an unnamed church and unnamed school. You inferred the principal was involved with minor girl without any proof.  You are spreading gossip and you need to repent.

Gossip this.  Here is the proof.  Finally.

The wheels of justice move slowly.

https://cabinwilderness.wordpress.com/the-shane-casabella-case/

Changes nothing...just adds to your long list of coming on here with gossip...your proof would get you laughed out of court...your gossip will get you a seat at Cheers!

T-Bone said:
Route_70 said:
T-Bone said:

Changes nothing...just adds to your long list of coming on here with gossip...your proof would get you laughed out of court...your gossip will get you a seat at Cheers!

Apparently there was enough proof in his "gossip" to render an indictment. We have to wait and see if it gets "laughed out of court" or not.

Smellin Coffee said:
Apparently there was enough proof in his "gossip" to render an indictment. We have to wait and see if it gets "laughed out of court" or not.

So, as I said earlier:

Neither accusations made against nameless persons, nor accusations made by nameless persons, count as documentation or evidence. When the police become involved and an arrest is made, maybe he'll have something, but until then, pfft.

So now that there's an indictment, innuendo has become fact. Fair enough. I will note, however:

1. This doesn't get Route_70 off the hook for all the accusations of rumourmongering and gossip. The news story you linked to was available for a week before he started posting on this thread again this year, yet he still went the route of an anonymous blog.

2. The news article says that Casabella was fired from his job at the school in May 2015. Route_70 came along and started posting innuendo in June . . . after the fact. "My purpose is to make the leadership of the school uncomfortable," he wrote, as if his intent was to shame them into doing something they'd already done.

Please allow me to take Route_70's side for just a second.

If I have my facts straight Route_70 took his belief that Shane (former member on the old FFF if my memory serves me correctly)was molesting these kids in the CS to the Pastor, deacons, church members...just about to anybody that would listen, and he was abused, called names, threatened, etc.  He even brought his accusations to the FFF, and as it turned out Route_70 was correct and Shane has been charged with sexual abuse of a minor..or something like that.

So while many are berating him for spreading rumors, lets take a second to thank him for exposing Shane, and not quitting until he was behind bars.

Thanks Route_70

Billy

Billy said:

If I have my facts straight Route_70 took his belief that Shane (former member on the old FFF if my memory serves me correctly)was molesting these kids in the CS to the Pastor, deacons, church members...just about to anybody that would listen, and he was abused, called names, threatened, etc.  He even brought his accusations to the FFF, and as it turned out Route_70 was correct and Shane has been charged with sexual abuse of a minor..or something like that.

So while many are berating him for spreading rumors, lets take a second to thank him for exposing Shane, and not quitting until he was behind bars.

Thanks Route_70

Billy

Well said.

Billy said:
So while many are berating him for spreading rumors, lets take a second to thank him for exposing Shane

He didn't expose Shane, at least not on the FFF. Shane wasn't even named for almost a year, and even then, only by way of linking to an anonymous blog post.

Smellin Coffee said:
T-Bone said:
Route_70 said:
T-Bone said:

You really think so? I see nothing that ties the two together...especially since the first one has disappeared.  Let's all make groundless innuendo, then find a news article later that fits our broad, undocumented baseless post...then say, "see, I told you so!"  Yeah, that will work? ::) ::)

Billy said:

Thanks Route_70

Billy

I too am very glad this molester is caught, and his vile actions against others is stopped. Route 70 did nothing in his post here on the FFF to make that happen, he spread meaningless, baseless rumors.

T-Bone said:
Billy said:

Thanks Route_70

Billy

I too am very glad this molester is caught, and his vile actions against others is stopped. Route 70 did nothing in his post here on the FFF to make that happen, he spread meaningless, baseless rumors.

I'm not sure I know Route_70 personally..we have several FB friends in common.  It is my understanding that Route_70 was very instrumental in getting Shane charged, now whether or not he should have made his plea on the FFF is a different story, but like I said I believe he was trying to get as many folks as possible to hear him even after he was fired from the Christian School.

Thanks,

Billy

I appreciate all the kind things that have been said to me and about me here.  I realize that much of what I posted on this forum was done so cryptically, and for that I apologize.

Those of you who know me and have had experience with me on the other forum in the past know how timid and backward I am.  I am a coward at heart.  I admit it.  So I posted cryptically, and in some cases, anonymously.  I guess I am just not the man that some of you are.

But this one thing I can say:  I took on that mob by myself, knowing the treatment I would receive, and not knowing for certain that Shane had committed any lewd acts on any children.  The pastor, Bill Wages, is the most venerated minister in Corinth, Mississippi, and he was protecting Shane Casabella.  I took him on by myself.

None of this would have become as public as it has; Shane Casabella would not have been found out if I had done as so many of you would have done: take the comfortable route; hide with my friends; keep my mouth shut; don?t make waves.

I only knew of one possible victim, and her mother was one of my main detractors, attacking me viciously on Facebook; threatening lawsuits for slander and so on.

But then the unexpected happened.  The girl read what was being said to me and about me on Facebook; and she realized that she had to be the one to set things right.  And she did.  And the floodgates opened.

The wheels of justice do turn slowly.  It may be weeks before Shane (member of the old FFF) is even arraigned, and before his case is adjudicated.  I cannot discuss the evidence here, but it is solid, and includes video depositions of multiple girls; videos and pictures from his cell phone and computer; so on.

So as I said in the beginning: I am a bit backward and timid.  Not nearly the man that some of you are.  But I do have this one thing:  I outed a child molester.  What have you done worthwhile lately?

Billy said:
T-Bone said:
Billy said:

Thanks Route_70

Billy

I'm not sure I know Route_70 personally..we have several FB friends in common.  It is my understanding that Route_70 was very instrumental in getting Shane charged, now whether or not he should have made his plea on the FFF is a different story, but like I said I believe he was trying to get as many folks as possible to hear him even after he was fired from the Christian School.

Thanks,

Billy

You're a better guy than I am Billy...as I said I am glad the molester is away from the children. If Route 70 had a part in that in the actual occurrence I am glad. How he shared it here did nothing to help that happen and rather than gain support with knowledge of a terrible thing going on all he gave were vague innuendo...that's not right no matter what the cause.

Route_70 said:
I appreciate all the kind things that have been said to me and about me here.  I realize that much of what I posted on this forum was done so cryptically, and for that I apologize.

Those of you who know me and have had experience with me on the other forum in the past know how timid and backward I am.  I am a coward at heart.  I admit it.  So I posted cryptically, and in some cases, anonymously.  I guess I am just not the man that some of you are.

But this one thing I can say:  I took on that mob by myself, knowing the treatment I would receive, and not knowing for certain that Shane had committed any lewd acts on any children.  The pastor, Bill Wages, is the most venerated minister in Corinth, Mississippi, and he was protecting Shane Casabella.  I took him on by myself.

None of this would have become as public as it has; Shane Casabella would not have been found out if I had done as so many of you would have done: take the comfortable route; hide with my friends; keep my mouth shut; don?t make waves.

I only knew of one possible victim, and her mother was one of my main detractors, attacking me viciously on Facebook; threatening lawsuits for slander and so on.

But then the unexpected happened.  The girl read what was being said to me and about me on Facebook; and she realized that she had to be the one to set things right.  And she did.  And the floodgates opened.

The wheels of justice do turn slowly.  It may be weeks before Shane (member of the old FFF) is even arraigned, and before his case is adjudicated.  I cannot discuss the evidence here, but it is solid, and includes video depositions of multiple girls; videos and pictures from his cell phone and computer; so on.

So as I said in the beginning: I am a bit backward and timid.  Not nearly the man that some of you are.  But I do have this one thing: I outed a child molester.  What have you done worthwhile lately?

For that I am very grateful...as for your last sentence..It's not a competition, and if we did do anything, we are not suppose to boast of it here.

T-Bonehead said:
How he shared it here did nothing to help that happen and rather than gain support ... It's not a competition, and if we did do anything, we are not suppose to boast of it here.

You are quite right, T-Bonehead.  I had no right to expect any support from this group.  I apologize for all my shortcomings, outing child molesters not being one of them.

Route_70 said:
T-Bonehead said:
How he shared it here did nothing to help that happen and rather than gain support ... It's not a competition, and if we did do anything, we are not suppose to boast of it here.

You are quite right, T-Bonehead.  I had no right to expect any support from this group.  I apologize for all my shortcomings, outing child molesters not being one of them.

Nice "cut & paste"...it allows you to say what you want without sharing my whole point.  You like playing the martyr don't you.

T-Bonehead said:
Nice "cut & paste"...it allows you to say what you want without sharing my whole point.  You like playing the martyr don't you.

Once again, I apologize for all my shortcomings.  Let me see if I have this -- you are glad that a child molester was outed, you just don't want to give me credit for having done it.  I mean, after all, surely we cannot acknowledge that it was an atheist would be the one person out of all those goody-goody, church-going people that would have the decency, morality, and yes, cajones, to do the right thing.

God forbid.

Route_70 said:
T-Bonehead said:

Once again, I apologize for all my shortcomings.  Let me see if I have this -- you are glad that a child molester was outed, you just don't want to give me credit for having done it.  I mean, after all, surely we cannot acknowledge that it was an atheist would be the one person out of all those goody-goody, church-going people that would have the decency, morality, and yes, cajones, to do the right thing.

God forbid.

Well there you go again...your reading comprehension needs some work, as I made it clear that if you were involved I was grateful.  I had forgotten, if I ever knew, you were an atheist, so my referring to doing things without drawing attention to self,  comes from a book you don't believe.  I will do my best in the future to not attribute to you any application of Scripture that a lost person cannot receive or comprehend.