ICHABOD

T-Bonehead said:
Well there you go again...your reading comprehension needs some work, as I made it clear that if you were involved I was grateful.

Let us emphasize the fact that the church and community are full of God-fearing, church-going people, who tithe and show up for Wednesday prayer meeting, and everything ... and many of them knew of the behavior of Shane Casabella yet said nothing!

The Bible and Christianity and salvation and church are worthless if that is the best they have to offer!

It was left to an atheist, among all those Bible believers to do the right thing!

Thank God for atheists.

Without you, the woman you met on the old FFF, then shacked up with, could have spared herself much misery, money and consternation.

Jim Jones said:
Thank God for atheists.

Without you, the woman you met on the old FFF, then shacked up with, could have spared herself much misery, money and consternation.

Wow.... ?

Jim Jones said:
Thank God for atheists.

Once again, I apologize for all my shortcomings, among which is an innate ability to break women's hearts.

I guess I can't help myself.

Ok Route_70...I'm lost here,

You are an atheist that attended HAC, and then taught at a Christian School?

Thanks,

Billy

I'm old and my memory is slipping, did you come out as an atheist on the old FFF?

Jim Jones said:
Thank God for atheists.

Was this publicly discussed on the FFF.com?

FSSL said:
Jim Jones said:
Thank God for atheists.

Was this publicly discussed on the FFF.com?

Yes.

He knows, Barry.

Route_70 said:
Jim Jones said:
Thank God for atheists.

Once again, I apologize for all my shortcomings, among which is an innate ability to break women's hearts.

You don't seem to mind outing others.

Just returning the favor.

What did it cost her$?

Route_70 said:
Jim Jones said:
Thank God for atheists.

Well, you'd certainly be my go to guy on all moral and family issues!  ;)*

* extreme sarcasm used in the production of that post.

Tarheel Baptist said:
Route_70 said:
Jim Jones said:
Thank God for atheists.

Hey remember, he knows the Bible ten times more than any of us on this forum put togehter!  Don't believe me...ask him.

I feel bantering going on from Route_70

Looks like the admins have me targeted for banning.

T-Bone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Route_70 said:
Jim Jones said:
Thank God for atheists.

Hey remember, he knows the Bible ten times more than any of us on this forum put togehter!  Don't believe me...ask him.

Why do Atheist even read the Bible that in-depth?

Tim said:
T-Bone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Route_70 said:
Jim Jones said:
Thank God for atheists.

Don't know ask him...reading and comprehending are two different things.

T-Bone said:
Tim said:
T-Bone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Route_70 said:
Jim Jones said:
Thank God for atheists.

Post of the day!!

HeDied4U said:
T-Bone said:
Tim said:
T-Bone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Route_70 said:
Jim Jones said:
Thank God for atheists.

Post of the day!!

Really?

Jim Jones said:
HeDied4U said:
T-Bone said:
Tim said:
T-Bone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Route_70 said:
Jim Jones said:
Thank God for atheists.

Post of the day!!

Really?

Yes, really.

HeDied4U said:
Jim Jones said:
HeDied4U said:
T-Bone said:
Tim said:
T-Bone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Route_70 said:
Jim Jones said:
Thank God for atheists.

Post of the day!!

Really?

Yes, really.

Sincerely really?

Tim said:
HeDied4U said:
Jim Jones said:
HeDied4U said:
T-Bone said:
Tim said:
T-Bone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Route_70 said:
Jim Jones said:
Thank God for atheists.

Post of the day!!

Really?

Yes, really.

Sincerely really?

Yes, even sincerely really.

;D  ;D

Jim Jones said:
He knows, Barry.

Thanks... Carry on

I just don't want private, non public details used as a hammer against another poster.