ICHABOD

Not only a hero but a martyr?

Might be time for a check up.....just sayin'.

Route_70 said:
They see the consequences of speaking out.  They see me being attacked here on this forum, on Facebook, and other online venues, and they are afraid of being attacked the way I have been.  So, those on this forum who have attacked me and denigrated me have facilitated the child molester.

Oh, BS.

It took you a year before you posted any information on this forum that could even identify the child molester. Up until then, no one who even wanted to do something would have been able. Stop playing the fake martyr.  You got called out on your own failure to supply any concrete information.

Ransom said:
Route_70 said:
They see the consequences of speaking out.  They see me being attacked here on this forum, on Facebook, and other online venues, and they are afraid of being attacked the way I have been.  So, those on this forum who have attacked me and denigrated me have facilitated the child molester.

Oh, BS.

It took you a year before you posted any information on this forum that could even identify the child molester. Up until then, no one who even wanted to do something would have been able. Stop playing the fake martyr.  You got called out on your own failure to supply any concrete information.

Very professional response, there, Admin.  My original online activity calling attention to the molester was on Facebook.  Your site is small potatoes.  No one in my area is even aware of the FFF (Shane Casabella was a member of the older, more successful version.).

I came on this site, as I always do, to entertain myself, and to prove once again just how fraudulent Christianity is.  In the real churches there are scoffers -- like you and Jo (whom I believe to be NR, who was banned from the old site, and from this one for stalking) and Jim Jones -- scoffers who cow people into silence.

People like you and the others are the real problem.  The molesters are just the symptom.

Route_70 said:
Ransom said:
Route_70 said:

Oh, BS.

Very professional response, there, Admin.  My original online activity calling attention to the molester was on Facebook.  Your site is small potatoes.  No one in my area is even aware of the FFF (Shane Casabella was a member of the older, more successful version.).

I came on this site, as I always do, to entertain myself, and to prove once again just how fraudulent Christianity is.  In the real churches there are scoffers -- like you and Jo (whom I believe to be NR, who was banned from the old site, and from this one for stalking) and Jim Jones -- scoffers who cow people into silence.

People like you and the others are the real problem.  The molesters are just the symptom.

Molesters are the problem and the symptom. People have the right to question the legitimacy of an accusation and be a skeptic of it. Always ask questions.

TheRealJonStewart said:
Molesters are the problem and the symptom. People have the right to question the legitimacy of an accusation and be a skeptic of it. Always ask questions.

You have perfectly illustrated the problem.  People are ignorant, like you.  Most states have a mandatory reporter statute.  The one in my state includes the phrase "reasonable suspicion."  If you have a reasonable suspicion that child molestation occurs then you are required by law to report your reasonable suspicion to the proper legal authorities or face jail time yourself.  Right now in my state, you can spend upwards of a year in the state pen for failing to report your reasonable suspicions.

There is another state where the penalty is four years.

Yes, the churches and their leadership is the problem.  As we all know FBC Hammmond and their leadership harbored a child molester and philanderer for years.  Look at all the problems that resulted from that.  For years Baptist churches, instead of dealing with the problem, have shuffled around their adulterous and child-molesting preachers.

If the churches would deal with the problem, we would have a lot less of the symptom.

Route_70 said:
TheRealJonStewart said:

You have perfectly illustrated the problem.  People are ignorant, like you.  Most states have a mandatory reporter statute.  The one in my state includes the phrase "reasonable suspicion."  If you have a reasonable suspicion that child molestation occurs then you are required by law to report your reasonable suspicion to the proper legal authorities or face jail time yourself.  Right now in my state, you can spend upwards of a year in the state pen for failing to report your reasonable suspicions.

There is another state where the penalty is four years.

Yes, the churches and their leadership is the problem.  As we all know FBC Hammmond and their leadership harbored a child molester and philanderer for years.  Look at all the problems that resulted from that.  For years Baptist churches, instead of dealing with the problem, have shuffled around their adulterous and child-molesting preachers.

If the churches would deal with the problem, we would have a lot less of the symptom.

Ah yes, immediately label others who question as ignorant or so on. Reasonable suspicion and probable cause are useful and at many times proven right but is it wrong to question one's as well? Hopefully this debate doesn't lead to the issue about the 4th amendment.

What about the churches that do deal with the problem? I'm proud of this Pope currently, he is cleaning up Vatican.  Are you lumping them all together? We shouldn't judge all individuals on the basis of a few criminals. I am not religious but I do not judge all Christians because of the actions of one. I do not judge all Muslims because of the actions of a few terrorist.

TheRealJonStewart said:
I am not religious

My mistake.  I did assume that you were among the more fundamental types here.  I come here for entertainment purposes only -- and that at the expense of the "religious."  Tort and retort with a nonbeliever is not entertaining to me.

Route_70 said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
I am not religious

My mistake.  I did assume that you were among the more fundamental types here.  I come here for entertainment purposes only -- and that at the expense of the "religious."  Tort and retort with a nonbeliever is not entertaining to me.

He didn't say he didn't believe...he said he wasn't religious...there is a big difference for many of us followers of Jesus.  (Just for information...now back to the regular program)

T-Bone said:
He didn't say he didn't believe...he said he wasn't religious...there is a big difference for many of us followers of Jesus.

I know that.  I am not certain that he does.

Route_70 said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
I am not religious

Soo... your form of entertainment is through trolling?

TheRealJonStewart said:

This is my thread.  I wrote the OP.  You are the troll here.

What I enjoy doing is pointing out to people the ignorance of their ways.

Route_70 said:
TheRealJonStewart said:

This is my thread.  I wrote the OP.  You are the troll here.

What I enjoy doing is pointing out to people the ignorance of their ways.

Just because you wrote the OP doesn't mean it isn't trolling. The question I raised wasn't if you are a troll or not, it was if trolling is your form of entertainment. I don't mind being called a troll but it isn't entertainment to me.

"This is my thread. I wrote the OP. You are the troll here."
In the words of Anderson Cooper - What are you, 5?

Is being skeptical or asking questions ignorance?

TheRealJonStewart said:
Is ... asking questions ignorance?

Yes.  You are ignorant.  You ask of me a question.  I answer the question.  You are no longer ignorant.

Route_70 said:
You have perfectly illustrated the problem.  People are ignorant, like you.

Yeah, well, you were in a position to inform us, and you failed.  If we're ignorant, blame yourself.

Ransom said:
Yeah, well, you were in a position to inform us, and you failed.  If we're ignorant, blame yourself.

Ransom said:
Oh good grief, who cares? Anonymous allegations = lies.

Oops ...

Route_70 said:

What's your point? A year ago when you started this thread you named no names of individuals, churches or schools. The allegations you made were, indeed, anonymous.  Now you're just being disingenuous.

Ransom said:
What's your point? A year ago when you started this thread you named no names of individuals, churches or schools. The allegations you made were, indeed, anonymous.  Now you're just being disingenuous.

Here is your post:
Ransom said:
Anonymous allegations = lies.

Really?  Anonymous = not true?

Sorry, Bub; but you goofed.  Your arrogance only exacerbates your ignorance.