More proof...liberalism is idiotic*!

Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
"When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh shut up' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining." ~ Glenn Beck

Conservatives say idiotic things.

Please.
The Tomato has already pointed out the fallacy of your out of context quote...yet again!
With friends like you and Smellin liberals practicing idiocy don't need enemies.

"The fact that you post random out of context quotes don't illustrate your point.  It would appear that you do not have the ability to participate in the real debate of ideas so you pull random out of context quotes to say conservatives are idiotic. A person can have radically different ideas than yours and be intelligent. I'm not sure that you have a point...you're certainly not proving one...."  ;)

It is so interesting that you are so on me about taking things out of context. A little research into the NYC peeing story would should that the reason this is being considered is that most people being charged with this misdemeanor  could not find a rest room and had never had more than a parking ticket. This really is not a conservative/liberal issue.

The point is liberals are no more idiotic than conservatives. You can disagree but that doesn't make them idiotic. Not sure why that is hard to understand unless you are an idiot ;)

Why don't you read the article referenced. The point/context of the article  is that NY Post is taking the liberal mayors administration to task over idiotic/liberal (redundant) policy.
That liberal policy is idiotic isn't hard to see and understand unless you are a liberal or idiotic...that's redundant, but you know what I mean!

Thanks for playing.... ;)

My friend...a little research shows why this is being proposed and it has nothing to do with being conservative or liberal. Yes...NYC may have been stronger under Giuliani (a Republican but hardly a conservative)but I doubt the homeless man in the picture in the article really care whether it was a summary offence or a misdemeanor...he was peeing anyhow. Once again posting random articles does not prove your point because your point is not able to be proved except in your mind.

rsc2a said:
[quote author=Smellin Coffee]Yes, I choose by faith to believe the Gospels' recorded words of Christ whereas you choose by faith to include the 66-book canon. The basis of both views is that of which/how much text in which to place one's faith.

That's a pretty bad definition of faith. ;)
[/quote]

Description, not definition.

See Chambers' quote in my siggy line.

;)

Bob H said:
rsc2a said:
[quote author=Smellin Coffee]Maybe, maybe not. Either way, both Isaiah and Paul would run through the grid of Jesus' teachings in my hermeneutic. Some of Paul's stuff stands the test and some doesn't. ;)

They would run through Matthew's, Mark's, Luke's, and John's teachings about the teachings of Jesus. ;) With your approach, you should be able to pick and choose which of these parts you like as well. :)

It's called Neo-Orthodoxy. Barth & Bonhoeffer would be proud.
[/quote]

It matters not to me if I would be the recipient of their approval or not.

”I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out under another, then under another Democrat president, Jimmy Carter. I’m not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it’s an interesting coincidence.” ~ Rep. Michele Bachmann

More proof conservatives say idiotic things.

LongGone said:
”I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out under another, then under another Democrat president, Jimmy Carter. I’m not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it’s an interesting coincidence.” ~ Rep. Michele Bachmann

Another quote from LongGone....I'm sure it's contextually accurate....just like his other posts!  ;)

Thanks for playing!

LongGone said:
”I’m not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it’s an interesting coincidence.” ~ Rep. Michele Bachmann

Translation: I can't blame him but I sure can poison the well a little more"

Here's more proof "liberals are idiotic": their policies help grow the most influential Republican college.

Liberty University is not just your average school down the road. The once small Christian college founded in 1971 by the Rev. Jerry Falwell now has the largest student body of any private nonprofit university in the country.

With over 70,000 students, the university has become a destination for political candidates seeking the GOP’s more conservative favor. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) kicked off his campaign during a convocation at Liberty. In May, former Florida governor Jeb Bush (R) followed in the footsteps of John McCain and Mitt Romney by giving Liberty’s commencement address.

The irony: The exponential growth of Liberty University has been fueled by billions in federal student aid made possible by President Obama and congressional Democrats.

Fifteen years ago, Liberty had 5,939 undergraduate students and 735 graduate students. Last fall, the university enrolled 49,744 undergraduates and 31,715 graduate students.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2015/07/15/liberty-university-a-hub-of-conservative-politics-owes-rapid-growth-to-federal-student-loans/?postshare=3061436967804841

:D

Smellin Coffee said:
Here's more proof "liberals are idiotic": their policies help grow the most influential Republican college.

Liberty University is not just your average school down the road. The once small Christian college founded in 1971 by the Rev. Jerry Falwell now has the largest student body of any private nonprofit university in the country.

With over 70,000 students, the university has become a destination for political candidates seeking the GOP’s more conservative favor. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) kicked off his campaign during a convocation at Liberty. In May, former Florida governor Jeb Bush (R) followed in the footsteps of John McCain and Mitt Romney by giving Liberty’s commencement address.

The irony: The exponential growth of Liberty University has been fueled by billions in federal student aid made possible by President Obama and congressional Democrats.

Fifteen years ago, Liberty had 5,939 undergraduate students and 735 graduate students. Last fall, the university enrolled 49,744 undergraduates and 31,715 graduate students.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2015/07/15/liberty-university-a-hub-of-conservative-politics-owes-rapid-growth-to-federal-student-loans/?postshare=3061436967804841

:D

Find a Rush quote.... ;)

http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/14/blackout-media-go-dark-on-planned-parenthood-organ-trafficking/

Planned Parenthood executive Deborah Nucatola attempting to sell body parts from aborted babies:
“We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part,” Nucatola tells actors posing as organ traffickers. “I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”

Soul-less, idiotic liberals!

Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:

Another quote from LongGone....I'm sure it's contextually accurate....just like his other posts!  ;)

Once again it is easier to imply that a statement is contextually inaccurate than provide any proof. You are the one who attributed the reason for the change in the urination law in NYC incorrectly and have posted what may be less than truthful facts about Planned Parenthood. No one ever provided context for the Rush statement and the Glenn Beck was just as bad with the context. You love to thank me for playing but it appears you are the one who plays with truth.

Thanks for playing!