More proof...liberalism is idiotic*!

LongGone said:
I can do better than that. When WOMEN got the right to vote is when it all went downhill. Because that’s when votes started being cast with emotion and uh, maternal instincts that government ought to reflect…
Rush Limbaugh, in response to a caller who said that young people voting was a problem

Looks like liberal may not be the only ones who are idiotic

Conservatives were all over Alec Baldwin when he said he would leave the country when GWB was elected Prez. Same Conservatives are strangely silent about holding Rush to the same standard:

306717_438815086152842_927994495_n.jpg

Smellin Coffee said:
LongGone said:
I can do better than that. When WOMEN got the right to vote is when it all went downhill. Because that’s when votes started being cast with emotion and uh, maternal instincts that government ought to reflect…
Rush Limbaugh, in response to a caller who said that young people voting was a problem

Looks like liberal may not be the only ones who are idiotic

Conservatives were all over Alec Baldwin when he said he would leave the country when GWB was elected Prez. Same Conservatives are strangely silent about holding Rush to the same standard:

306717_438815086152842_927994495_n.jpg

Again, you are taken in by Rush.
Why don't YOU (that's more your speed) use the Barak the Magic Negro quote.... ;)

What do you think came first, liberalism or insanity?

LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Long gone what do you think came first liberalism or insanity?  :)

I think an extreme liberal or conservative can make remarks that sound insane.

True enough.
But sadly liberal idiots in leadership roles are given credence by the other liberal idiots in the mainstream press.
Liberalism is idiotic in the mainstream....which is partially why we are in such a mess!

Tarheel Baptist said:

Since you frame them as if they are opposites, I'm guessing you are labeling 'political conservatism' as 'insanity'. Don't be so hard on yourself and those on the political right. :)

Smellin Coffee said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

Since you frame them as if they are opposites, I'm guessing you are labeling 'political conservatism' as 'insanity'. Don't be so hard on yourself and those on the political right. :)

Framing them as opposites!?
Exactly like the chicken or the egg are opposites.
Desperate times call for desperate measures.....
Which do you believe cam first, really?

Oh...thanks for playing!  :D

Tarheel Baptist said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

Opposites like 'black and white'. :)

Though I may have responded to your bait, your question is nonsensical, like asking whether one's favorite color is a car or a tree. Liberalism itself is not insanity, nor is insanity liberalism. Now there are insane extremists on BOTH sides that might fit the insanity description (i.e., Mr. Roof), whether one is a simple liberal or a simple conservatism does not make one insane.

But you have to stretch truth, re-label others according to political or theological stripe to paint your views as superior so feel free to carry on. I'm glad you feel some comfort in stroking your own ego. :)

Tarheel Baptist said:

Insanity, of course.

It's just that liberalism finally provided it with the perfect growth medium.

Smellin Coffee said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

Opposites like 'black and white'. :)

Though I may have responded to your bait, your question is nonsensical, like asking whether one's favorite color is a car or a tree. Liberalism itself is not insanity, nor is insanity liberalism. Now there are insane extremists on BOTH sides that might fit the insanity description (i.e., Mr. Roof), whether one is a simple liberal or a simple conservatism does not make one insane.

But you have to stretch truth, re-label others according to political or theological stripe to paint your views as superior so feel free to carry on. I'm glad you feel some comfort in stroking your own ego. :)

Sigh.
What came first, the chicken or the egg?
What came first liberalism or insanity?
Sigh.

And linking to stories illustrating liberal idiocy somehow feeds my ego....while your posting false narratives about Rush is somehow righteous and good....
Sorry, but that also illustrates liberalism.

Thanks for trying to play!  ;)

Ransom said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

Insanity, of course.

:)

Ransom said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

Insanity, of course.

Extremism is the perfect growth medium.

Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
al or conservative can make remarks that sound insane.[/b]

True enough.
But sadly liberal idiots in leadership roles are given credence by the other liberal idiots in the mainstream press.
Liberalism is idiotic in the mainstream....which is partially why we are in such a mess!

Both Republicans and Democrats are main stream. Fox news is mainstream...all can watch it. The pendulum swings back and forth because neither side has all the answers. It is hard to make the case things are better when Republicans are in control.

LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

True enough.

Both Republicans and Democrats are main stream. Fox news is mainstream...all can watch it. The pendulum swings back and forth because neither side has all the answers. It is hard to make the case things are better when Republicans are in control.

I wasn't making the case for Republicans.
My point, illustrated in culture daily by liberal leaders and influencers is that liberalism is, at its core, idiotic!

Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

True enough.

My point, illustrated in culture daily by liberal leaders and influencers is that liberalism is, at its core, idiotic!

The fact that there are liberals with idiotic ideas no more makes liberalism idiotic at its core anymore than the fact that there are conservatives with idiotic ideas makes conservatism idiotic at its core. Most of what you post is not by liberal leaders but the thoughts of some random person who has gotten their idea to light.

LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

True enough.

The fact that there are liberals with idiotic ideas no more makes liberalism idiotic at its core anymore than the fact that there are conservatives with idiotic ideas makes conservatism idiotic at its core. Most of what you post is not by liberal leaders but the thoughts of some random person who has gotten their idea to light.

As to me listing links to 'random liberals' and not liberals who lead or have positions of influence, I would respectfully disagree with you...fortunately all one has to do is click the links and decide for him or her self!

"When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh shut up' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining." ~ Glenn Beck

Conservatives say idiotic things.

Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

True enough.

As to me listing links to 'random liberals' and not liberals who lead or have positions of influence, I would respectfully disagree with you...fortunately all one has to do is click the links and decide for him or her self!

So you actually heard of the great leader Melissa Mark-Viverito before your read the article on peeing in the street?