Mrs. Hyles and the kids

kaba said:
When we lived in KY, I always kidded the husband that he was the only one on the street that had an actually job.

You can hardly consider setting up Binaca stills a "job". :)

RAIDER said:
kaba said:
When we lived in KY, I always kidded the husband that he was the only one on the street that had an actually job.

That's because for him, it is a ministry!

Smellin Coffee said:
RAIDER said:
kaba said:

That's because for him, it is a ministry!

And oh the times we have all enjoyed his ministry!

I know I am opening things up for some funny comments, but seriously (I hate that word!) what is Dave Hyles doing for a living today?

RAIDER said:
I know I am opening things up for some funny comments, but seriously (I hate that word!) what is Dave Hyles doing for a living today?

He probably has something to do with Linda Hyles PR...

RAIDER said:

He is ghost writing a new book for his BIL!  "I almost got away with it".  (I hear they might make a tv show out of it.)

BALAAM said:
RAIDER said:

He is ghost writing a new book for his BIL!  "I almost got away with it".  (I hear they might make a tv show out of it.)

**Post of the day***** :)

RAIDER said:

Why don't you befriend him and ask him? 
https://www.facebook.com/#!/dhyles1

Oh, yeah.  You only use your wife's Facebook!

patriotic said:
RAIDER said:

I am his friend on fb.  He posts all day long, literally, so I am thinking he is sitting at a desk somewhere. I will ask him.

Torrent v.3 said:
I am his friend on fb.  He posts all day long, literally, so I am thinking he is sitting at a desk somewhere. I will ask him.

Someone had sent me a PM saying that DH was at the brink of being homeless.  I have a very hard time believing that.

Torrent v.3 said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:

What name does he post under?  I couldn't find him. 

16KJV11 said:
Torrent v.3 said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:

What name does he post under?  I couldn't find him.

DAvid Hyles.

RAIDER said:
Torrent v.3 said:

Someone had sent me a PM saying that DH was at the brink of being homeless.  I have a very hard time believing that.

I seriously doubt that.

dh was homeless and my friend from Tenn helped him. He then sent him to Texas  to work for Bob Gray as ghost writer. I haven't heard anything else from my friend. This was a year ago .....but God is just!! the dh I know destroyed many lives so when I hear this Payday does come calling............I don't have any bitterness in my heart for him. I want justice maybe not in my lifetime...........

Sherryh said:
dh was homeless and my friend from Tenn helped him. He then sent him to Texas  to work for Bob Gray as ghost writer.

Sherryh, I have spoken to someone very close to Bob Gray.  They said they have no idea about Dave Hyles "ghost writing" for Gray.  I just find the homeless and ghost writter too hard to believe.

patriotic said:
RAIDER said:
Allen45Fan said:

It says, "The content is currently unavailable".

Takes me right to his page - well, as much of it as I can see since we aren't friends on FB.  But I see his picture with his mom and everything a person who is not his friend can see.

After logging in I am ok.  He doesn't look homeless or like a ghost writer.  :)

RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:
Allen45Fan said:

It says, "The content is currently unavailable".

Takes me right to his page - well, as much of it as I can see since we aren't friends on FB.  But I see his picture with his mom and everything a person who is not his friend can see.

After logging in I am ok.  He doesn't look homeless or like a ghost writer.  :)

Maybe a ghost photographer took the snapshot.  ;)