Mrs. Hyles and the kids

Baptist City Holdout said:
Smellin Coffee said:
2803599571_96fdec6995.jpg

Wonder if there was ever a HACker Valley PTA????????????? :)

You do know the song I am talking about, right???

Yes, sireebob! I thought about that before posting.

Don't think before posting!!!  What are you, a stinkin' (I love that word) liberal!!!

There was a discussion on another thread encouraging Ken Schaap to change his name.  The reasoning was that he would always be hindered because of his last name.  I think just the opposite.  People love an underdog.  Yes, there will be those that may look at Ken with caution because of his last name, but on the other hand, there will be a large number of people that are cheering him on.

I don't know Ken.  I have never spoken to him.  I did hear him speak at the KJV Conference at HAC.  IMO he was very cocky.  Maybe it was just that day.  If Ken approaches the ministry with a humble spirit he will have a multitude of people behind him wanting him to succeed.  His last name could actually become a positive thing in the end.

BALAAM said:
Smellin Coffee said:

Wonder if there was ever a HACker Valley PTA????????????? :)

You do know the song I am talking about, right???

Yes, sireebob! I thought about that before posting.
Wow, a day of firsts! 
I never have seen 'yes, sireebob' in print before!

I read the new chapter of Linda's book.  I thought it was very interesting, especially since I believe her.  It's entitled, "The Girl at the Top of the Stairs".

Babar is this about her life? I could write my own book....

I'm afraid no one would believe me all the things that have happened since we told the Lord... here am I send me.  Lost our home , totaled our car , my dog and a squirrel met with 15 stitches...no monies. The most unlikely people have reached out their hand... we could have never survived with out the love and help from our church...and our dear friends..through this God is still good   

Babar said:
I read the new chapter of Linda's book.  I thought it was very interesting, especially since I believe her.  It's entitled, "The Girl at the Top of the Stairs".

What is it that makes you believe Linda?

Is Linda's completed book out yet?  If so, has anyone read it?

RAIDER said:
Is Linda's completed book out yet?  If so, has anyone read it?

It will be awhile, I heard her Ouija board broke and the girl that helps with her seances has been out ill.

The book is being released a chapter at a time in approximately monthly increments for $1.99 a chapter. I don't know how many chapters will be released or if plans exist for a published book upon completion. The latest chapter was heartbreaking and compelling. And with out going into detail, I can confirm that the main event discussed in this chapter happened, unfortunately.

My sister has been buying the chapters, she said it was very sad. Currently I have no desire to read it, but maybe in the future.

Norefund said:
The book is being released a chapter at a time in approximately monthly increments for $1.99 a chapter.

So will the chapters end when she reaches her financial goal?

RAIDER said:
Norefund said:
The book is being released a chapter at a time in approximately monthly increments for $1.99 a chapter.

So will the chapters end when she reaches her financial goal?

It'll end when she ends up buying half of Hammond back from her dad,...