Mrs. Hyles and the kids

patriotic said:
Maybe a ghost photographer took the snapshot.  ;)

But more importantly, was the ghost homeless?

remember dh is a master of deceit..................

patriotic said:
Sherryh said:

Have to agree with Sherry.

I'm sure your agreeing with her has made her feel like a real Hacker. :)

RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
Sherryh said:

Have to agree with Sherry.

I'm sure your agreeing with her has made her feel like a real Hacker. :)

You've been known to say, "There's no feeling like a Hacker feeling!" 

Raider I was driving down the road and I almost wrecked... a big sign said Hacker I laughed out loud

Blog Revisited. Monday With Beverly. I check this blog from time to time and I still don't buy it. My 'spidey sense' is tingling. This is not a big deal, of course. But the writing does not sound like her. I am linked to someone on LinkedIn that is a current member of FBC and who used the very same analogy as did Beverly in her latest blog entry...and that person is also very friendly with Bob Gray...and it just makes me wonder. Meanwhile, people respond so enthusiastically to this blog of Beverly's, claiming her inspirational writings are a great encouragement to them, so wouldn't you think Beverly would break her stony silence and give a warm greeting in the comment section???

Sherryh said:
Raider I was driving down the road and I almost wrecked... a big sign said Hacker I laughed out loud

We are forever ruined when we see or hear the word "Hacker".  :)

RAIDER said:
Sherryh said:

Hey,
I visited a church called Hacker Valley Baptist Church.

RAIDER said:
Sherryh said:

So true!  I was sitting in the IRS office yesterday bored out of my mind thumbing through a Forbes magazine (told ya I was bored!) when all at once I saw a picture with a guy wearing a t shirt saying HACKER!  Immediately brightened my day!

Torrent v.3 said:
Hey,
I visited a church called Hacker Valley Baptist Church.

We need pictures!!

Can't find a picture of the church but the Andersons were early settlers of the town!

2803599571_96fdec6995.jpg

Smellin Coffee said:
Can't find a picture of the church but the Andersons were early settlers of the town!

That's it.  I will look through my old picture files and find one. I have a few. They were radicals.  Seriously.  He was a screamer and a stomper.

Smellin Coffee said:

Old Hackers aren't put out to pasture; they just go to Hacker Valley!!

RAIDER said:
Smellin Coffee said:

Old Hackers aren't put out to pasture; they just go to Hacker Valley!!

Wasn't there a song written about this once?  I think it was called "Hacker Valley PTA!"

RebeccasRants said:
So true!  I was sitting in the IRS office yesterday bored out of my mind thumbing through a Forbes magazine (told ya I was bored!) when all at once I saw a picture with a guy wearing a t shirt saying HACKER!  Immediately brightened my day!

You are blessed!

BALAAM said:
Wasn't there a song written about this once?  I think it was called "Hacker Valley PTA!"

I do believe Smellin Coffee may be able to come up with some good lyrics to that song.  :)