Real Time: Dealing with a pastor who is trying to start an illicit relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say that with that post you've changed my opinion on the entire matter. Now it sounds to me like you've made the story up.

Do NOT google Michelangelo's 'David.'

you are one sick piece of trash.... trolling anonymously here under your fake moniker and with an avatar you no doubt hope will be provocative ...we have seen men like you here before.... never posting their real names .... always under a clever name-tag that usually means something they are clearly not..... .... it;s rare to find out who people like you are.... but eventually you always reveal yourselves for what you are .......and you have certainly done that as far i am concerned....

i have not made anything up... .. you demanded more information so i gave it to you..... .now i am wondering if the only reason you wanted it was so you could get off on the morbid details..... .. i was probably right.... you probably are the very same kind of person the girls i met years ago were trying to get away from.... except i doubt you were even born yet when all that happened... ....

and for your informaton.... there is nothing you could post that would shock me.... . i have been through more than you can imagine and seen things that would leave you cowering under your bedsheets.....don;t believe it?... go back through the archives of fighting fundamentalist forums since 2004 when i first joined it and look them up... ..it;s all in there and people who have known me here for a long time not only know me they also know my family...... ..

the only reason i even mentioned that picture is i was wondering what kind of man would post a painting of a skinny half naked teenager for his avatar on a christian forum... ... and now i know.........

Last edited:
you are one sick piece of trash.... trolling anonymously here under your fake moniker and with an avatar you no doubt hope will be provacative ...we have seen men like you here before.... never posting their real names .... always under a fake moniker that means something they are clearly not..... .... it;s rare to find out who people like you are.... but eventually you always reveal yourselves for what you are .......and you have certainly done that as far i am concerned....

i have not made anything up... .. you demanded more information so i gave it to you..... .now i am wondering if the only reason you wanted it was so you could get off on the morbid details..... .. i was probably right.... you probably are the very same kind of person the girls i met years ago were trying to get away from.... except i doubt you were even born yet when all that happened... ....

and for your informaton.... there is nothing you could post that would shock me.... . i have been through more than you can imagine and seen things that would leave you cowering under your bedsheets..... .. the only reason i even mentioned that picture is i was wondering what kind of man would post a painting of a skinny half naked teenager for his avatar on a christian forum... ... and now i know.........
Okay. Let's lay aside all the appeals you make to your vast experience and superior knowledge, the vicious personal attacks you make on anyone who might question you, and the paraoid suspicion that I was going to check up on your story (which is why I now doubt its verity) and presume that everything you're saying is true.

I'm 57. I have seen a lot. And this still looks like they are running from their part in the scandal whatever it was. That's all I said in the beginning.

But you seem to be incapable of having a rational discussion about it. I have to automatically assume that everyone is angelic except the churches. And experience has taught me that is very rarely the case.

Okay. Let's lay aside all the appeals you make to your vast experience and superior knowledge, the vicious personal attacks you make on anyone who might question you, and the paraoid suspicion that I was going to check up on your story (which is why I now doubt its verity) and presume that everything you're saying is true.

I'm 57. I have seen a lot. And this still looks like they are running from their part in the scandal whatever it was. That's all I said in the beginning.

But you seem to be incapable of having a rational discussion about it. I have to automatically assume that everyone is angelic except the churches. And experience has taught me that is very rarely the case.

maybe you should consider that even though i was only associated with those sisters for a short while... .. and we didn;t have much in common..... . i never the less became connected to them on a very deep emotional level as we listened to each other in those therapy sessions... (which i might add did not help any of us)... ....what they told was the first time i had ever heard of abuse like that coming from a pastor or a church.. after that i heard other stories about church abuse from other people... including my adopted family..... ... but i have always had good experiences with the people of churches i have been a part of.... the only reason those counselling sessions and those girls came back into my mind.. and the only reason i mentioned it here... was the subject of this thread ... and the fact a pastor and church were at the center of it...... i am not an enemy of churches....

you might also consider that i was diagnosed with schizophrenia (confirmed through MRI)... and an emotional development disorder as a result of childhood sexual abuse that started when i was age 5..... ..so no.... i don;t react to things in the way most people think i should or in a way most people think is normal.... . i am well aware of that.... i;m also aware i don;t even know what that normal way is..... why does that bother people like you so much?..... i have worked hard all my life to come off as normal as possible and to be able to interact with other people in a constructive way.... most people with maturity far beyond mine can handle it and interact with me with no problems.... why is it so hard for you?... ...

and why would you be so susicious that some people... like the family of those sisters.. still capable of keeping secrets... would not want someone like you knowing where they came from and where they are now... and why does my feeling a need to protect them set you off?.... ...why do you want to know so much?..... why do you think you have right to know?.... ... it;s actually a good thing i don;t know those details because i would not be able to avoid telling it if i did.. ..... i also have a big problem keeping secrets... an internal reaction to being forced to for so many years... and then suddenly being encouraged to tell everything on a witness stand...... i doubt you will understand that.. . but don;t worry i don;t expect you to.... i don;t understand it myself...

you obviously have no idea what it is like to be forced into the adult world and the sex trade at a very young age.... and to have not only your body but also your hope for any kind of normal future destroyed ....or to be a survivor of something others died from or killed themselves because of..... many years after all that was done i am still affected daily by it... and limited by the damage it did.... and then to have to constantly explain to people why i am limited in such a way?... ... i get tired of it... and sometimes i get angry about the questions and comments.. ..i think you would too........

when you made your negative assumption about the girls i wrote about i saw it as a personal attack on me as well them... and i also saw it as you casting suspicion on fssls daughter in a back handed way.... ... .....i saw it like that mostly because i have had to deal with those same kinds of comments from people trying to blame me for what happened to me since the day it all came out in the open, and my abusers ... including my mother... were prosecuted for it.... it started with her lawyer calling me an unusually promiscuous 5 year old. ....

and also because it has never stopped.... people related to her and those others involved who want vengence.. and even people like you who don;t even know me and only hear about what happened second hand.. .. you work continuously to pick at the wounds.. mock me... and never seem to waste an opportunity to make disparaging comments.... as if trying to amuse yourself by watching what it does to me and others like me.....

but don;t worry.... you are not alone.... apparently there are more people here on the forum that agree with you than support me..... it wasn;t that way several years ago.... but most of those people are all gone.... replaced with newcomers like you.... who even though you say you are 57 years old you have the arrogance and know it all attitude of a sub-millenial.... do you think seeing a lot makes you an expert?.. ....there is a big difference in seeing a lot of evil things and having those same things done to you...

and by the way.... i;m not in any way "triggered" or negatively affected by the sights or images of naked bodies.... i live in hawaii.. i see them every day.... so you can drop that angle of attack in your posts and attempted provoctions..... the only reason i questioned your presentations and comments about body parts was that this is a christian forum... and i have seen people... including myself... admonished in the past for going too far with a picture or a description of something.... i am amazed they let you get away with it...

Last edited:

maybe you should consider that even though i was only associated with those sisters for a short while... .. and we didn;t have much in common..... . i never the less became connected to them on a very deep emotional level as we listened to each other in those therapy sessions... (which i might add did not help any of us)... ....what they told was the first time i had ever heard of abuse like that coming from a pastor or a church.. after that i heard other stories about church abuse from other people... including my adopted family..... ... but i have always had good experiences with the people of churches i have been a part of.... the only reason those counselling sessions and those girls came back into my mind.. and the only reason i mentioned it here... was the subject of this thread ... and the fact a pastor and church were at the center of it...... i am not an enemy of churches....

you might also consider that i was diagnosed with schizophrenia (confirmed through MRI)... and an emotional development disorder as a result of childhood sexual abuse that started when i was age 5..... ..so no.... i don;t react to things in the way most people think i should or in a way most people think is normal.... . i am well aware of that.... i;m also aware i don;t even know what that normal way is..... why does that bother people like you so much?..... i have worked hard all my life to come off as normal as possible and to be able to interact with other people in a constructive way.... most people with maturity far beyond mine can handle it and interact with me with no problems.... why is it so hard for you?... ...

and why would you be so susicious that some people... like the family of those sisters.. still capable of keeping secrets... would not want someone like you knowing where they came from and where they are now... and why does my feeling a need to protect them set you off?.... ...why do you want to know so much?..... why do you think you have right to know?.... ... it;s actually a good thing i don;t know those details because i would not be able to avoid telling it if i did.. ..... i also have a big problem keeping secrets... an internal reaction to being forced to for so many years... and then suddenly being encouraged to tell everything on a witness stand...... i doubt you will understand that.. . but don;t worry i don;t expect you to.... i don;t understand it myself...

you obviously have no idea what it is like to be forced into the adult world and the sex trade at a very young age.... and to have not only your body but also your hope for any kind of normal future destroyed ....or to be a survivor of something others died from or killed themselves because of..... many years after all that was done i am still affected daily by it... and limited by the damage it did.... and then to have to constantly explain to people why i am limited in such a way?... ... i get tired of it... and sometimes i get angry about the questions and comments.. ..i think you would too........

when you made your negative assumption about the girls i wrote about i saw it as a personal attack on me as well them... and i also saw it as you casting suspicion on fssls daughter in a back handed way.... ... .....i saw it like that mostly because i have had to deal with those same kinds of comments from people trying to blame me for what happened to me since the day it all came out in the open, and my abusers ... including my mother... were prosecuted for it.... it started with her lawyer calling me an unusually promiscuous 5 year old. ....

and also because it has never stopped.... people related to her and those others involved who want vengence.. and even people like you who don;t even know me and only hear about what happened second hand.. .. you work continuously to pick at the wounds.. mock me... and never seem to waste an opportunity to make disparaging comments.... as if trying to amuse yourself by watching what it does to me and others like me.....

but don;t worry.... you are not alone.... apparently there are more people here on the forum that agree with you than support me..... it wasn;t that way several years ago.... but most of those people are all gone.... replaced with newcomers like you.... who even though you say you are 57 years old you have the arrogance and know it all attitude of a sub-millenial.... do you think seeing a lot makes you an expert?.. ....there is a big difference in seeing a lot of evil things and having those same things done to you...

and by the way.... i;m not in any way "triggered" or negatively affected by the sights or images of naked bodies.... i live in hawaii.. i see them every day.... so you can drop that angle of attack in your posts and attempted provoctions..... the only reason i questioned your presentations and comments about body parts was that this is a christian forum... and i have seen people... including myself... admonished in the past for going too far with a picture or a description of something.... i am amazed they let you get away with it...
I'm done with discussion anyway, since you want to make it all about yourself.

I will say that with that post you've changed my opinion on the entire matter. Now it sounds to me like you've made the story up.

Do NOT google Michelangelo's 'David.'
That would be a pretty sad story for someone to make up, and what would she have to gain by doing so, other than ridicule from guys like you??

To be 'right.'
I disagree. I would never argue online with someone who claims sexual abuse. Even though someone could fabricate an elaborate story, there’s still a chance it’s not fabricated, and you’ll never be able to prove one way or the other from your home desktop. I would rather be “wrong” and offer my sympathy than be “right” and take that chance. An apology is probably in order.

Last edited:
I disagree. I would never argue online with someone who claims sexual abuse. Even though someone could fabricate an elaborate story, there’s still a chance it’s not fabricated, and you’ll never be able to prove one way or the other from your home desktop. I would rather be “wrong” and offer my sympathy than be “right” and take that chance. An apology is probably in order.
No one gets defacto deference.

And for attention. The question was, why would someone make up such a story?
I don't believe she made up the story. She's quite credible and believable, unlike you.

I don't believe she made up the story. She's quite credible and believable, unlike you.
K. Maybe she didn't. All I said was it sounded like she did because of the disproportional vitriol directed at someone who questioned her.

Maybe you just like her avatar :love:

K. Maybe she didn't. All I said was it sounded like she did because of the disproportional vitriol directed at someone who questioned her.

Maybe you just like her avatar :love:
Maybe you're a sick individual. Seems so. And, I thought you were dont with this thread, pervert!

Status
Not open for further replies.