Real Time: Dealing with a pastor who is trying to start an illicit relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
and now you make an assumption and slanderous accusation against 2 other forum members you don;t know and have never met..... i saw in another thread you called dr bob a liar... someone many of us here have known for years and have great respect for.... .... do you personally know any of these people you are on this rampage of making false accusations against?...... .or is this just another part of your trolling routine?
I've known who 'Dr. Bob' is for over twenty years. He believes something that isn't true. That's what I said. That doesn't make him a liar.

I also do not worship the ground he walks on. He is a man that lives in the past, and does not understand the times.

I, however, live in the present, and do have a very firm grasp on reality. I don't care what you've been through. That is irrelevant to truth. And the truth is, my avatar is benign, and your are projecting your own issues into the discussion.

I've known who 'Dr. Bob' is for over twenty years. He believes something that isn't true. That's what I said. That doesn't make him a liar.

I also do not worship the ground he walks on. He is a man that lives in the past, and does not understand the times.

I, however, live in the present, and do have a very firm grasp on reality. I don't care what you've been through. That is irrelevant to truth. And the truth is, my avatar is benign, and your are projecting your own issues into the discussion.
in and of itself your avatar would be benign..... . but your over the top reaction to my telling you to take it and scram reveals you use for a reason that is not benign... . .i think you use it as bait, hoping someone will make a comment on it... and thus give you a reason to go off on a sanctimonious tirade.... ....

personally..and for the record... i don;t care about the avatar or the picture behind it..... i am not offended by it - no matter how much you appear to wish i was.... ..i;m not a big fan of caravaggio.... i think there are much better and much more accurate artistic impressions of john the baptist out there....

but like most artists of tha era ... or any era... caravaggio painted what he knew.... he painted people from history in the images of the people around him.... if he had ever actually seen a man who lived in the wilderness around ancient palestine.. was subjected to that harsh environment and who lived off the land... .. he might have painted a more accurate john the baptist... ..

but that;s not the point.... .. the point is why do you use that particular picture for an avatar?..... why did you crop it to delete the lower half of the person represented?.... .. and why do you still keep bringing it up in this discussion?......and why can;t you see your own tendency to project by the way you make off the wall accusations against people..... it all seems really weird to me..

Last edited:
in and of itself your avatar would be benign..... . but your over the top reaction to my telling you to take it and scram reveals you use for a reason that is not benign... . .i think you use it as bait, hoping someone will make a comment on it... and thus give you a reason to go off on a sanctimonious tirade.... ....

personally..and for the record... i don;t care about the avatar or the picture behind it..... i am not offended by it - no matter how much you appear to wish i was.... ..i;m not a big fan of caravaggio.... i think there are much better and much more accurate artistic impressions of john the baptist out there....

but like most artists of tha era ... or any era... caravaggio painted what he knew.... he painted people from history in the images of the people around him.... if he had ever actually seen a man who lived in the wilderness around ancient palestine.. was subjected to that harsh environment and who lived off the land... .. he might have painted a more accurate john the baptist... ..

but that;s not the point.... .. the point is why do you use that particular picture for an avatar?..... why did you crop it to delete the lower half of the person represented?.... .. and why do you still keep bringing it up in this discussion?......and why can;t you see your own tendency to project by the way you make off the wall accusations against people..... it all seems really weird to me..
It's time to stop, my dear.

It's time to stop, my dear.
then do it... stop..... and stop referring to me by a term of familiarity that women with my past find very offensive - when used by people we are not related to.......the fact you continue it after i called you once on it already.... reveals you to be far worse than even the things i accused you of...... ....

then do it... stop..... and stop referring to me by a term of familiarity that women with my past find very offensive - when used by people we are not related to.......the fact you continue it after i called you once on it already.... reveals you to be far worse than even the things i accused you of...... ....
Go back over this record, and just realize who it was in this thread that made vile accusations. You and Joe and Hu*k.

I think that is more revelatory than anything.

Go back over this record, and just realize who it was in this thread that made vile accusations. You and Joe and Hu*k.

I think that is more revelatory than anything.

no... it was you.... you made a false accusation against 2 girls i referenced that i knew briefly over 2 decades ago.... and which you don;t know at all... then doubled down on it and called me a liar multiple time when all i did was attempt to answer the questions about them you were asking...... ... you made all those accusations and even claimed you were certain of them based on your experiences with other women you knew in the past.......... .. that;s the thing that is most revelatory..... ........ i am sorry you had bad experiences with the women in your past... ..i truly am... . but your world is not mine... and i don;t believe it was the world of the girls i spoke of either.... but the way you continue to manufacture suspicious about me and others in this thread is probably most revelatory at all.....

Last edited:
This thread has devolved... I am locking it. When I have an update, I will unlock it and inform everyone how the OP is progressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.