Real Time: Dealing with a pastor who is trying to start an illicit relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy Tiger. I think you’re obsessed with her. 😏
??? Knowing guys tend to fancy themselves the white knights of fit chicks is no hint of obsession. If there's one thing she wanted us to go away with, it was the realization that she was fit. Go back and read and tell me I'm wrong.

??? Knowing guys tend to fancy themselves the white knights of fit chicks is no hint of obsession. If there's one thing she wanted us to go away with, it was the realization that she was fit. Go back and read and tell me I'm wrong.
I never got that impression. Her post was about abuse. Not sure what you’re reading.

I never got that impression. Her post was about abuse. Not sure what you’re reading.
True...But, Ekklesian seems to be perverted and less than human in thought. I'm wondering if "it" isn't just another troll of one of the administrators to try and draw ire out of everybody.

You're wrong. And you're, as I stated before, one sick individual. And your description of guys is more that a female would hold...so, why are you trying to make us think you're a guy???

K. Maybe she didn't. All I said was it sounded like she did because of the disproportional vitriol directed at someone who questioned her.

Maybe you just like her avatar :love:

questioned?...... disproportional vitriol?........ wow..... you really are a self righteous narcissistic piece of work.....

what you did was make a false and very filthy accusation against 2 people you don;t even know... and had never even
heard of until i mentioned them a few days ago.... and then you called me a liar when i gave the very information you
asked for ..in my attempt to both defend them and explain to you what had happened..... (as if any of it was your
business to know about or pass judgement on in the first place).......

so why would anyone get upset and fight back at the person who did that?...... what would you do if someone came off at you that way?...

Last edited:
you are wrong... .i was only trying to explain to you just one of the many reasons why i would never be "triggered" by the sight of an emaciated thigh in a varavaggio painting... and one that looks as if a teenager posed for it ..... "fit" is a relative concept... ..compared to that poor palid soul who modeled for caravaggios painting i am probably fit... .. but compared to the group of girls i bicycle over a 100 miles per week with ... and for certain compared to the guys i surf with.. i am definitely not......

maybe i should have just said ...sorry, but medieval plague physique doesn;t do it for me.... and left it at that.... .. but you also mentioned michelangelos david... ...which really was intended to portray david as a teenager... around the same time in his life he would have slain goliath..... and it all just left me wondering then... as i am still wondering now.... what kind of man is such a fan of artwork depicting naked teenage male bodies that he makes reference to one in a post to a female on the forum, and uses another one as his avatar.......

but hey.... that;s your business..... ... i probably shouldn;t even ask you about that... and you certainly don;t have to tell me...... ...

Last edited:
I don't believe she made up the story. She's quite credible and believable, unlike you.

if he had been around the forum as long as people like ransom... alayman... sherryh... bob-h... dr bob... and i think you were on the forum back then too, averagejoe... then he might remember that the story of what happened to me as a child... at least part of it... has been on the fighting fundamentalist forums longer than i have... .....

my adopted dad ..(a firefighter paramedic)... made posts about responding to an emergency call - walking into a house where a grisly murder had just taken place ...where the suspect was still on scene....and coming across a child right in the middle of it.. who would latch on to him and eventually become a member of his family..... ....

he told that in early 2004 on don elbournes forum... . i joined that forum a few months later... told people who i was and who my adopted family was.. and people immediately began asking me about that incident and wanting me to tell more about what happened.... so i did....

if he had been around the forum as long as people like ransom... alayman... sherryh... bob-h... dr bob... and i think you were on the forum back then too, averagejoe... then he might remember that the story of what happened to me as a child... at least part of it... has been on the fighting fundamentalist forums longer than i have... .....

my adopted dad ..(a firefighter paramedic)... made posts about responding to an emergency call - walking into a house where a grisly murder had just taken place ...where the suspect was still on scene....and coming across a child right in the middle of it.. who would latch on to him and eventually become a member of his family..... ....

he told that in early 2004 on don elbournes forum... . i joined that forum a few months later... told people who i was and who my adopted family was.. and people immediately began asking me about that incident and wanting me to tell more about what happened.... so i did....
Yeppers...I was on the old forums...the original FFF when you were there speaking about these things. Ek is nothing but trouble and should be ignored, because he/she is obviously nothing more than a troll.

You seem more like a female than male. Isn't that the saying??? A woman's privilege is to change her mind??
Well, biblically, changing one's mind is something a man does.

God is not man, that he should lie,
or a son of man, that he should change his mind.
Numbers 23:19 ESV

Then you can't read.

now, if you want to discuss caravaggio, and his use of emaciated teenagers as models for paintings of biblical figures.... and whether or not i get "triggered" by paintings of pale and skinny legs - when my own are at least twice that thick.... (as an archer i also have bigger shoulders than he does too).... then we can start another thread dedicated to it..... but otherwise i am done with this subject... and i am sorry i ever got involved with it...

Yes. Absolutely.

And, you latched on to the avatar right out of the gate, my dear.

wow.. you not only defend sexual predators .. you use the same language and same provocations they do.... .

i was right when i said that eventually you would reveal what you really are..... i knew what you are way back in the thread.... but keep going and everyone else here will know too..... ....men have no business speaking that kind of phrase to women they are not related to..... but perverted and predatory men do it all the time. ..... and any other female who has been there and sees what you just wrote will know exactly what i am talking about... .....

I agree. S/he is most likely a troll…or a very “confused” and catty man. Meow! 🐱🐱🐈
i am beginning to think averagejoe is right about who this guy might be.... .. and if so then we have seen this character in action before.. many times..... someone with a track record for trolling in the very same way this one is doing - - as long he thinks he is still anonymous.... . but then once he is found out it becomes much more aggressive and very abusive... ....

wow.. you not only defend sexual predators .. you use the same language and same provocations they do.... . i ws right when i said that eventually you would reveal what you really are..... i knew what you are way back in the thread.... but keep going and everyone else here will know too..... ....men have no business speaking that kind of phrase to women they are not related to..... but perverted and predatory men do it all the time. ..... and any other female who has been there and sees what you just wrote will know exactly what i am talking about... .....
Listen, my avatar is benign. My original comments were straightforward and logical. Your responses were and are irrational. You are projecting your own issues into this. Joe and Huck come to your defense because you're cute (If that's you in your avatar,) and I don't. That's what's really going on here.

Listen, my avatar is benign. My original comments were straightforward and logical. Your responses were and are irrational. You are projecting your own issues into this. Joe and Huck come to your defense because you're cute (If that's you in your avatar,) and I don't. That's what's really going on here.
I come to her defense because I know from the record who she is. You continue to show your perversion by deflecting. Go figure...

and now you make an assumption and slanderous accusation against 2 other forum members you don;t know and have never met..... i saw in another thread you called dr bob a liar... someone many of us here have known for years and have great respect for.... .... do you personally know any of these people you are on this rampage of making false accusations against?...... .or is this just another part of your trolling routine?

Status
Not open for further replies.