The Hacker Dictionary Word of the Day!

RAIDER said:
prophet said:
RAIDER said:
Word of the Day - April 11, 2014

Roman's Road
The entrance into Baptist City, and Eternal life.

Anishinaabe

Nicely done!
Does my post count as a witness, on our HAC forum HACtivity report?  I'm headed to the South Hallway Desk, now.
( no possible future Hac dictionary word is included in this post other than coincidentally)

Anishinaabe

Does my post count as a witness, on our HAC forum HACtivity report?  I'm headed to the South Hallway Desk, now.
( no possible future Hac dictionary word is included in this post other than coincidentally)

Anishinaabe
[/quote]

I'm sorry, sir, but your HACtivity report is being turned in late and your witness does not count!

RAIDER said:

Anishinaabe

I'm sorry, sir, but your HACtivity report is being turned in late and your witness does not count!
[/quote]

I still have till next week, to get my 2 per 2 week period average in, since I told off 2 Mormon missionaries ,and kicked in their bike spokes ,last week.

Anishinaabe

prophet said:
RAIDER said:

Anishinaabe

I still have till next week, to get my 2 per 2 week period average in, since I told off 2 Mormon missionaries ,and kicked in their bike spokes ,last week.

Anishinaabe
[/quote]
I hope you ripped off their name tags and scapulars for good measure!

prophet said:
RAIDER said:
Word of the Day - April 10, 2014

Baptist City
A whole City, just for Baptists!  A regular Utopia.  Originally it was going to house the College, and the schools.  It would hold a veritable cornucopia of educational options for every Baptist from 4 years old to Master's degree.

It had a pool, gymnasium, library, science lab, cafeteria, soccer fields, football fields baseball diamonds, and eventually, a second hymn complete with a wrestling practice area upstairs.

It was the reason for the White Flight to South Lake County, rather than racism.  Although the Meadows had become the Ghettos.

Anishinaabe

Pool! You mean that ditch between the elementary school and the gym?

BALAAM said:
prophet said:
RAIDER said:

Baptist City
A whole City, just for Baptists!  A regular Utopia.  Originally it was going to house the College, and the schools.  It would hold a veritable cornucopia of educational options for every Baptist from 4 years old to Master's degree.

It had a pool, gymnasium, library, science lab, cafeteria, soccer fields, football fields baseball diamonds, and eventually, a second hymn complete with a wrestling practice area upstairs.

It was the reason for the White Flight to South Lake County, rather than racism.  Although the Meadows had become the Ghettos.

Anishinaabe

You mean the one you have to run down to, and jump in, to get away from the horde of wasps in the pear trees? 
That' s called " the Jordan River".
And it does NOT lead to the promised land.

BTW, the Hoosier Auditorium is Jericho, not the gym.

Anishinaabe

prophet said:
BALAAM said:
prophet said:
RAIDER said:

Baptist City

Anishinaabe

You mean the one you have to run down to, and jump in, to get away from the horde of wasps in the pear trees? 

Anishinaabe

Did they call it Jericho because the walls caved in? I haven't been there for several years now... :)

Smellin Coffee said:
prophet said:
BALAAM said:
prophet said:
RAIDER said:

Baptist City

Anishinaabe

Anishinaabe

Did they call it Jericho because the walls caved in? I haven't been there for several years now... :)

Smellin, remember how Dr. Hyles use to take people to tour the area in which he grew up in Texas?  Maybe we could have a HAC FFF contest where the winners get to travel to Indiana and meet you for a tour complete with Smellin stories.  :)

RAIDER said:
Smellin Coffee said:
prophet said:
BALAAM said:
prophet said:
RAIDER said:

Baptist City

Anishinaabe

Anishinaabe

Smellin, remember how Dr. Hyles use to take people to tour the area in which he grew up in Texas?  Maybe we could have a HAC FFF contest where the winners get to travel to Indiana and meet you for a tour complete with Smellin stories.  :)

"And this is the closet where the bug was planted..."

Smellin Coffee said:
prophet said:
BALAAM said:
prophet said:
RAIDER said:

Baptist City

Anishinaabe

Anishinaabe

It was the first building across the Jordan from the Wilderness ( grade school playground).

:D

Anishinaabe

RAIDER said:
Smellin Coffee said:
prophet said:
BALAAM said:
prophet said:
RAIDER said:

Baptist City

Anishinaabe

Anishinaabe

That's the name of my new Children's book line..." Smellin Stories"...each page smells like the picture on it.

Anishinaabe

prophet said:
RAIDER said:
Smellin Coffee said:
prophet said:
BALAAM said:
prophet said:
RAIDER said:

Baptist City

Anishinaabe

Anishinaabe

That's the name of my new Children's book line..." Smellin Stories"...each page smells like the picture on it.

Anishinaabe

"And so MacArthur paid his respects for his new doctorate right here on the Civic Center floor..."

prophet said:
Smellin Coffee said:
prophet said:
BALAAM said:
prophet said:
RAIDER said:

Baptist City

Anishinaabe

Anishinaabe

It was the first building across the Jordan from the Wilderness ( grade school playground).

Anishinaabe

I thought maybe the HB kids couldn't take it anymore and knocked them down trying to get out of a chapel service. :D

Smellin Coffee said:
prophet said:
RAIDER said:
Smellin Coffee said:
prophet said:
BALAAM said:
prophet said:
RAIDER said:

Baptist City

Anishinaabe

Anishinaabe

Anishinaabe

"And so MacArthur paid his respects for his new doctorate right here on the Civic Center floor..."
Yer just horsin around!

Anishinaabe

Smellin Coffee said:
prophet said:
RAIDER said:
Smellin Coffee said:
prophet said:
BALAAM said:
prophet said:
RAIDER said:

Baptist City

Anishinaabe

Anishinaabe

Anishinaabe

This brings up a great point.

Does anyone have a complete list of all the HAC honorary doctorate recipients & the year they were given.

Might make a good OP to see how many we can come up with and a description of where the honorees are today.

sword said:
Smellin Coffee said:
prophet said:
RAIDER said:
Smellin Coffee said:
prophet said:
BALAAM said:
prophet said:
RAIDER said:

Baptist City

Anishinaabe

Anishinaabe

Anishinaabe

This brings up a great point.

Does anyone have a complete list of all the HAC honorary doctorate recipients & the year they were given.

Might make a good OP to see how many we can come up with and a description of where the honorees are today.

Start the thread, swordmaster!!

Word of the Day - April 14, 2014

Come on!