The Hacker Thread about Absolutely Nothing Particular!

I do not watch TV news nor do I read newspaper but I do scan the daily headlines on a couple of news websites. Just the headlines can make my head hurt.  :mad: ::)

As a young HACker, I think I preached too loud & hard (on my voice). I no longer have as strong of a voice. If I talk too long.......I just lose my voice.

Anyone else do this?

fishinnut said:
As a young HACker, I think I preached too loud & hard (on my voice). I no longer have as strong of a voice. If I talk too long.......I just lose my voice.

Anyone else do this?
Ditto.
Literally.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

fishinnut said:
Enjoying AM temps in the 40's here in GA for the last 2 mornings.

Sometimes people in the mid-west complain about the weather.  In the summer it is too hot.  In the winter it is too cold.  I love the mid-west and the changing seasons.  I love the winter, the snow, and the cold. It makes the holidays a bit more special.  Just about the time you are getting a bit tired of winter, spring comes and everything comes back to life.  When the cool days of spring end the summer season is upon us.  We can have everything from a high of 95 degrees to a high of 65 degrees (sometimes in the same week!).  Just about the time you are getting a bit weary of the warmer temps, fall arrives with her beautiful colors.  Fall is my favorite time of year.  After fall ends we go into winter and the holidays.  Gotta love it!!

RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:

Sometimes people in the mid-west complain about the weather.  In the summer it is too hot.  In the winter it is too cold.  I love the mid-west and the changing seasons.  I love the winter, the snow, and the cold. It makes the holidays a bit more special.  Just about the time you are getting a bit tired of winter, spring comes and everything comes back to life.  When the cool days of spring end the summer season is upon us.  We can have everything from a high of 95 degrees to a high of 65 degrees (sometimes in the same week!).  Just about the time you are getting a bit weary of the warmer temps, fall arrives with her beautiful colors.  Fall is my favorite time of year.  After fall ends we go into winter and the holidays.  Gotta love it!!
I do miss the colors & the good corn of the midwest, but you can have the cold, ice & snow.

RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:

You really gotta!

RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:

I agree, except for the cold weather...I like it for about 2 weeks, then I'm ready for Spring!!

It is bad when anyone who is a believer gets into sin but it's exponentially more destructive and tragic when gross & immoral sin becomes public knowledge if it hits a preacher or his wife.

Do right y'all, live all out for God's glory.

RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:

Yes

fishinnut said:
It is bad when anyone who is a believer gets into sin but it's exponentially more destructive and tragic when gross & immoral sin becomes public knowledge if it hits a preacher or his wife.

Do right y'all, live all out for God's glory.
Because we unduly value these people....

fishinnut said:
For Thanksgiving this year, I'm going fishin' with the family for 4 days.
Sufferin for Jesus.