The Hacker Thread about Absolutely Nothing Particular!

For what doth it profit a man if he shall gain the whole world;  And not be kjv only? ;)  From Lloyd Legalist

We are pleased to announce that we are now a multi-campus church. We have six different campus's. They are two miles apart and have ten people in each one but we are multi-campus. Thanks to Lloyd Legalist.

If HAC security became its own police force:

DGo7xzbXkAAiFRg.jpg

I've lost quite a bit of weight so my clothing has been sitting in my closet. Before my vacation, my wife made me go through everything and donate everything that doesn't fit me anymore. As I was going through the closet, in the back corner was my college briefcase I had been keeping. I haven't used it even once since graduating in 1988 so my wife made me donate that as well. :(

Oh well, another piece of a HACker in me - GONE!

Smellin Coffee said:
Just because...

il_340x270.767664780_2m7v.jpg
Coincidentally about 2 weeks ago I came across a briefcase that look much like that , it was molded plastic vinyl that I was given my second year in the ministry . haven't used that thing in  years and for some reason had it sitting in my basement. I threw it away.

BTW....yesterday I was looking through some old files & found the Davey-boy & Olie Conley music scores for the Scripture songs they put together around 79 or 80. That was when I was there & working in the youth ministry. The whole stack of them was deep-6'ed.

fishinnut said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Just because...

il_340x270.767664780_2m7v.jpg
Coincidentally about 2 weeks ago I came across a briefcase that look much like that , it was molded plastic vinyl that I was given my second year in the ministry . haven't used that thing in  years and for some reason had it sitting in my basement. I threw it away.

BTW....yesterday I was looking through some old files & found the Davey-boy & Olie Conley music scores for the Scripture songs they put together around 79 or 80. That was when I was there & working in the youth ministry. The whole stack of them was deep-6'ed.
I could never stomach the "bedroom voice" singing Scripture Songs...a true DH Special!

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

fishinnut said:
prophet said:
fishinnut said:
prophet said:
fishinnut said:
prophet said:
fishinnut said:
I was able to go fishin 3 mornings & 2 night this week.  The bass were going crazy so I had to make sure they had as much fun as possible.  8)
So good of you.

Just endeavoring to make a difference.
Stand in the Gap!!

Sometimes....but I use the sitting position a lot.
If you ever get a hankering for Walleye, come up here!

Walleye is THE best tasting freshwater fish.  I'd love to take you up on that, as I have fished many a day & many a night for walleye.
You, Sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

[emoji12]

I received an email from a guy who got saved because I witnessed to him 35 years ago reminding me that it was his spiritual birthday this week.

fishinnut said:
I received an email from a guy who got saved because I witnessed to him 35 years ago reminding me that it was his spiritual birthday this week.

That's a real blessing.

fishinnut said:
This never gets old!

fishinnut said:

Your HAC years were not in vain!

RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:

Your HAC years were not in vain!
True, but I was a soul-winner before going to HAC.

I'm always wondering how certain situations in life would affect fishing. I wonder if fishing during the eclipse would be better for catching them........

Baptist City Holdout said:
fishinnut said:
I'm always wondering how certain situations in life would affect fishing. I wonder if fishing during the eclipse would be better for catching them........

Give us a full report!
I've decided that the sun might blind me off the water.....so taking a day off today.

Tonight on the Sunday night NFL preseason game & 1 of the San Fran-sissy's took a knee for the National anthem & I turned to TV off for the night.

fishinnut said:
Tonight on the Sunday night NFL preseason game & 1 of the San Fran-sissy's took a knee for the National anthem & I turned to TV off for the night.

I am an NFL fan (look at my name!), but I agree with you.  The NFL has more brainless thugs and jerks than all other professional sports combined.