The influence of the 'new' IFB's.

"IFB " whatever that means has been bound to change bc the movement has hidden many false teachings and they are getting exposed for the hypocritical stances on Divorce, Communion,  and Holiness just to name a few.

IFB will not always remain but God's truth will endure forever !

Since the Pope (Jack Hyles) isn't around as well as other legends (Rolloff/Curtis Hutson/Al Lacey among others) there are some from the old time religion who are well known (Jack Trieber/Larry Brown/Tony Hutson/Jim Vineyard) who are still keeping the IFB standards alive to day. Since those guys are getting older, there are some Millennials who have remained loyal to the "cause". Caleb Garraway is the best example as he's "Pulling America" with his revival tours as well as James York who's making his way in the south.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_-jrR-zxXE

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Since the Pope (Jack Hyles) isn't around as well as other legends (Rolloff/Curtis Hutson/Al Lacey among others) there are some from the old time religion who are well known (Jack Trieber/Larry Brown/Tony Hutson/Jim Vineyard) who are still keeping the IFB standards alive to day. Since those guys are getting older, there are some Millennials who have remained loyal to the "cause". Caleb Garraway is the best example as he's "Pulling America" with his revival tours as well as James York who's making his way in the south.

IFB standards - why bother?  Biblical standards are worthy of keeping.

I cannot tell where you stand because you insult Jack Hyles by calling him the IFB pope, but you seem to exalt those who are keeping "the IFB standards alive".

AlvinMartinezVoice said:

(groan)  A wind-suckin' preacher......I can take all of 30 seconds of that show.

That's James York. He's what is known as a poor man's Phil Kidd just not as funny or controversial but remained loyal to the IFB and is evangelist but not as well known as Garraway.

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
.... but not as well known as Garraway.

Right.  The other guy I've never heard of.

Twisted said:
AlvinMartinezVoice said:

(groan)  A wind-suckin' preacher......I can take all of 30 seconds of that show.

Yes, I find that very distracting, but I'm further than you; I'm at 10:00

Twisted said:
AlvinMartinezVoice said:

Well, I went all the way through... he didn't bother to preach the Bible; he just used a verse from which he launched into a rant and told a lot of stories... sadly, I spent far too many years deceived into thinking that such was "good preaching". I now call these things "story-time preaching".

I praise the Lord that He opened my eyes to this kind of things; our current church IS Bible-preaching, for which our whole family is thankful.

I'll also give a mention of Tom Brennan's message "39 Years and Independent Baptist and Grieved About it" was also a huge help.

AlvinMartinezVoice said:

Now is this the World Famous James York?

Baptist City Holdout said:

What makes them "world famous"? Do they all know each other while living in different places?

Ransom said:

What makes them "world famous"? Do they all know each other while living in different places?

To be fair, James York is too southern to go abroad like Caleb Garraway. I don't think York (while still solid and loyal to IFB) has enough connections to get asked to speak at FBC Hammond or at NVBC because he's way too southern but if Jim Vineyard's church was still alive and well, York would be used as a guest speaker at Youth Conference or for the OBC North-South with York of course representing the South with the Rebel Flag that Vineyard was so proud of.

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
To be fair, James York is too southern to go abroad like Caleb Garraway.

To be fair, this is as far as I read because I honestly do not give a crap about these nobodies, and furthermore your trolling is monotonous an imbecilic.

Ransom said:

The term "World Famous" has long caused me to laugh. If they are world famous, you don't need to say so. Everybody already knows it!

Ransom said:

The term "World Famous" has long caused me to laugh. If they are world famous, you don't need to say so. Everybody already knows it!
Good point!

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Well Jack Hyles was world famous and so was his son-in-law.

Big Al, spreading ignorance and illiteracy across the IFB internet!

Evangelist James York is just a celebrity on the local scene down south but he's a young preacher that didn't compromise to another denomination or the seeker sensitive crowd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdbdQaMYfhE

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Evangelist James York is just a celebrity on the local scene down south but he's a young preacher that didn't compromise to another denomination or the seeker sensitive crowd.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdbdQaMYfhE
Praise God for another young man who is sticking to what he was taught and is not afraid to preach it like it is.

Tarheel Baptist said:
AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Well Jack Hyles was world famous and so was his son-in-law.

Big Al, spreading ignorance and illiteracy across the IFB internet!

In a rep comment on this post, Big Al...the illiterate, inarticulate, boring, predictable, troll, called me a troll!
OH! the IRONY!