The influence of the 'new' IFB's.

sword said:
TonyHutsonComedian & Alvin Martinez voice must be twins.

Personally, I have no doubt the same person is behind both accounts.

It's a pity the sockpuppets actually outnumber their own joke.

Ransom said:
sword said:
TonyHutsonComedian & Alvin Martinez voice must be twins.

Personally, I have no doubt the same person is behind both accounts.

It's a pity the sockpuppets actually outnumber their only joke.

Fixed it.
Thank me very much.

[emoji12]

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Only IFB millennial keeping the old standards and old time religion as Tony Hutson call it is America's new IFB evangelist Caleb Garraway as he really is "Pulling America" and not conceding to the seeker sensitive megachurches and their false teachers. He is a young man Jack Hyles would be proud of and he's already been praised by Hutson, Larry Brown, and Jack Trieber as well as old timer Larry Smith (the IFB pastor who demands everyone pay him attention when he's preaching).

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Only IFB millennial keeping the old standards and old time religion as Tony Hutson call it is America's new IFB evangelist Caleb Garraway as he really is "Pulling America" and not conceding to the seeker sensitive mega-churches and their false teachers. He is a young man Jack Hyles would be proud of and he's already been praised by Hutson, Larry Brown, and Jack Trieber as well as old timer Larry Smith (the IFB pastor who demands everyone pay him attention when he's preaching).

Wow, that is really a mean thing to say about Caleb, Bro. Hyles was very proud of Dave. He eventually learned that pride in one's son goes before his fall.

Are you this unknown Caleb who is trying to drum up buzz for himself?

Remember the IFB is a very tiny puddle that is rapidly evaporating. I can't blame the fish for leaving before it drys up completely.

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Only IFB millennial keeping the old standards and old time religion as Tony Hutson call it

Oops. You need some Post-Its or something, to help you keep straight whether you're the Alvin Martinez troll or the Tony Hutson troll. Confusing them just makes you twice as boring.

Ransom said:
AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Only IFB millennial keeping the old standards and old time religion as Tony Hutson call it

Oops. You need some Post-Its or something, to help you keep straight whether you're the Alvin Martinez troll or the Tony Hutson troll. Confusing them just makes you twice as boring.

Ransom, aren't you an administrator/moderator of this board?

TheRealJonStewart said:
Ransom, aren't you an administrator/moderator of this board?

I am both, technically (though I rarely elevate my privileges to the admin level).

If you're wondering why I haven't done something to deal with sockpuppets, it's because historically they've been tolerated as part of the humor and "style" of the FFF. As long as they aren't hiding behind anonymity to be abusive or attempting to pass themselves off as the genuine personality, I'm OK with leaving them be. I find the current crop annoying, but that's my problem, really.

bgwilkinson said:
AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Only IFB millennial keeping the old standards and old time religion as Tony Hutson call it is America's new IFB evangelist Caleb Garraway as he really is "Pulling America" and not conceding to the seeker sensitive mega-churches and their false teachers. He is a young man Jack Hyles would be proud of and he's already been praised by Hutson, Larry Brown, and Jack Trieber as well as old timer Larry Smith (the IFB pastor who demands everyone pay him attention when he's preaching).

Wow, that is really a mean thing to say about Caleb, Bro. Hyles was very proud of Dave. He eventually learned that pride in one's son goes before his fall.

Are you this unknown Caleb who is trying to drum up buzz for himself?

Remember the IFB is a very tiny puddle that is rapidly evaporating. I can't blame the fish for leaving before it drys up completely.

Alvin neglected to remind us the Caleb Garraway is "world famous."

TheRealJonStewart said:
Can't you check the IP?

Sure. Have done, in fact.

And since no one is actually in trouble, I'm not going to tell you what I may have found out.

Ransom said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Can't you check the IP?

Sure. Have done, in fact.

And since no one is actually in trouble, I'm not going to tell you what I may have found out.

Well, we all know that a professional troll will only use a VPN with selectable server sites. 

The question is:  Is this troll professional?

Twisted said:
Well, we all know that a professional troll will only use a VPN with selectable server sites. 

Are you a professional troll?

What difference does it make to you?

Ransom said:
Twisted said:

Are you a professional troll?

What difference does it make to you?

I am strictly amateur status.

Hard Preaching is all Tony Hutson does. Jack Hyles was not a fan of BJU or PCC having "Culture" (dramatic plays/art shows/music festivals) and we've all seen the video where Hyles publicly bad mouthed PCC while wearing sunglasses in the pulpit (Jack was a cool cat). Now Tony Hutson carries on that tradition of hard preaching and bad mouthing IFB schools BJU & PCC for having "Culture".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-1ZHs0ZJgE

It is HARDLY preaching. Just a religious comic who doesn't use the Bible

FSSL said:
It is HARDLY preaching. Just a religious comic who doesn't use the Bible

He turns it into a comedy club with religious questionable semi Scriptural teaching.

You do get a good laugh if you're into that kind of thing.

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Hard Preaching is all Tony Hutson does. Jack Hyles was not a fan of BJU or PCC having "Culture" (dramatic plays/art shows/music festivals) and we've all seen the video where Hyles publicly bad mouthed PCC while wearing sunglasses in the pulpit (Jack was a cool cat). Now Tony Hutson carries on that tradition of hard preaching and bad mouthing IFB schools BJU & PCC for having "Culture".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-1ZHs0ZJgE

I believe Tony needs one of these....

Bro Tony says it's ok to be "Hip to Be Square". We need more preachers like he and Larry Brown who mix comedy with the old time religion........HAY_MAN!

TonyHutsonComedian said:
Bro Tony says it's ok to be "Hip to Be Square".

"Bro Tony" hasn't seen his hips since about 1992, and the shouty beachball will never be square unless he develops an eating disorder or contracts a tapeworm.