The OFFICIAL "You might be a Hacker if...." thread!

Twisted said:
fishinnut said:
YMBAH if......

you are the pastor of a church, conducting an Old-fashion Day & you hang a large poster of JH & JR Rice on the wall behind the pulpit.

And then you spend the entire sermon explaining who those men were.
And extended the altar call when folks just didn't get it.

Baptist City Holdout said:
Twisted said:
fishinnut said:
YMBAH if......

you are the pastor of a church, conducting an Old-fashion Day & you hang a large poster of JH & JR Rice on the wall behind the pulpit.

And then you spend the entire sermon explaining who those men were.
And extended the altar call when folks just didn't get it.
I visited a church, while on vacation last year, that had a portrait of J.R. Rice hanging on the wall, behind the pulpit. In my travels, I have seen Bob Jones Sr., Jack Hyles and J Frank Norris's portraits as well.

You might be a HACker if you believe that you are supposed to take a covered dish to heaven.

Twisted said:
You might be a HACker if you believe that you are supposed to take a covered dish to heaven.
YMBAHI....
You believe you have to take a covered dish to the Marriage Supper of the Lamb.

YMBAH if....

....your church minivan picks up 4 or 5 kids for Sunday school each week and you report numbers for A, B, C, D, and E Sunday school.

patriotic said:
YMBAH if....

....your church minivan picks up 4 or 5 kids for Sunday school each week and you report numbers for A, B, C, D, and E Sunday school.
Now that's the old timey posting of HACker traits we're talking about!

YMBAH pastor if there are 12 people at your Sunday evening service and you announce you are only able to meet with the people you personally asked to stop by your office after church.

YMBAH  if you think the HGTV show "Flip or Flop" is about what to do with microphone stands during sermons. 

patriotic said:
YMBAH  if you think the HGTV show "Flip or Flop" is about what to do with microphone stands during sermons.

That is pure gold!!

YMBAH if you believe wearing trendy, black-rimmed glasses are out of hell since Bro. Hyles stopped wearing them in 80's...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

HammondCheese said:
YMBAH if you believe wearing trendy, black-rimmed glasses are out of hell since Bro. Hyles stopped wearing them in 80's...

Welcome to the forum.

HammondCheese said:

GREAT NAME! I AM ENVIOUS !

16KJV11 said:
HammondCheese said:

GREAT NAME! I AM ENVIOUS !

Now just slap that hammondcheese between 2 slices of fresh Sunbeam bread....

YMBAH if...

Your exegesis of Romans 3:23 is simply, "You've told a lie, right?  Sure, we all have."  [emoji41]

HammondCheese said:
YMBAH if...

Your exegesis of Romans 3:23 is simply, "You've told a lie, right?  Sure, we all have."  [emoji41]

Slam!!!

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

YMBAH if......

you are currently at the FBCH Bus Ministry Reunion. Love ya, BCH!!!