Trump is now a political liability.

Mitch McConnell won all but 2 or the 120 counties in Ky. in 2020. He got nearly 60% of the popular vote in a state with a major urban city (Louisville).

You may not like him but the citizens of KY seem to like him.
I don't like him, nor his affiliation with China, but since I live in the Buckeye state I will vote for my own state's swamp-loving Covid lockdown establishment Rinos😉

Newsom Told the White House He Won’t Challenge Biden.​

He also say's he's not going to run in 2024 even if Biden chooses not to run.

I still think the Dems are preparing Eric Holder Jr. (82nd Attorney General of the United States from 2009 to 2015) to run for president, but its very low key..
That would be sad...truly sad.

Mitch McConnell won all but 2 or the 120 counties in Ky. in 2020. He got nearly 60% of the popular vote in a state with a major urban city (Louisville).

You may not like him but the citizens of KY seem to like him.
Can't stand the old bullfrog! I know many citizens of KY that DON'T like him! RINO.

Al Mohler weighs in on Trump's self-inflicted Presidential demise...

Link

this reporter explains something similar to what i was trying to say..... (that theory
of mine some thought was "kooky"..:cautious:..) ..
a lot of us have noticed that republicans

seem unable or unwilling to do what it takes to win... or even to serve the people
who actually voted for them once they take office... something is definitely wrong...

Last edited:
Walker’s loss yesterday (sadly) simply serves to codify Trump’s liability.

Some prominent Republicans agree, based on Herschel Walker's loss (the only GOP statewide candidate in Georgia who lost this election), that Trump is a liability:

“'I think his obsession with the 2020 election became an albatross and a real liability for people who were running, especially in swing states,' Senator John Thune, the No. 2 Senate Republican, told reporters in the wake of Democratic Senator Raphael Warnock’s victory Tuesday in a Georgia run-off with Trump-backed Herschel Walker. . . . 'For someone who actually wants to win an election, getting endorsed by President Trump is the kiss of death,' Romney said."

[I guess we have to ignore all these Republicans who think Trump is a liability. Presumably they are just RINOs and they don't know what they are talking about].

Another example:
“The race was decided by 546 votes, fitting a pattern in the 2022 midterm elections when strong supporters of former President Trump finished with closer-than-expected margins or lost elections in swing districts”

Another example:
“The race was decided by 546 votes, fitting a pattern in the 2022 midterm elections when strong supporters of former President Trump finished with closer-than-expected margins or lost elections in swing districts”

Won by the skin of her teeth!

My wife and I voted for him both times, though, after the first term we had grown weary of his shenanigans. I had to hold my nose when I marked him as my vote the second time. I couldn't and wouldn't vote for him if he won the nomination again. I have many friends from college, and from churches we attended in the past that seem to worship Trump more than Christ. They have Trump signs in their yards, and stickers on their cars, but they won't acknowledge Christ when in public. Something is wrong with evangelical Christianity today.
Do we know each other. I think we have the same set of friends 🙂

We could know each other. I know a lot of people. Where do you think you know me from?
Oh I just said that because I also know people that also worship the Trumpster and think Jesus wore an American flag with a Trump 24 banner.
We could know each other. I know a lot of people. Where do you think you know me from?

Oh I just said that because I also know people that also worship the Trumpster and think Jesus wore an American flag with a Trump 24 banner.
I see! :) I've had to limit communication with people who worship the Donald. I duck them every chance I get. I don't like "orange" even though I live in Tennessee! LOL

I see! :) I've had to limit communication with people who worship the Donald. I duck them every chance I get. I don't like "orange" even though I live in Tennessee! LOL
Back in '19 we were visiting a church in Colorado and a guy I was having a conversation with referred to Trunp as "Bro. Donald." Whoa!

Anybody here gonna invest in Trump's virtual baseball cards? Even the New York Post thinks it's a bad joke - this guy doesn't know how to play his cards right.

"All while the alleged King in Exile is trying to make 99 bucks a shot on a crappy set of trading cards. Someone has to save the Republican Party — and the Republic — fast. Here’s looking at you, Florida."

Anybody here gonna invest in Trump's virtual baseball cards? Even the New York Post thinks it's a bad joke - this guy doesn't know how to play his cards right.

"All while the alleged King in Exile is trying to make 99 bucks a shot on a crappy set of trading cards. Someone has to save the Republican Party — and the Republic — fast. Here’s looking at you, Florida."

His ego always gets the better of him. This is a terrible joke and political debacle