Will you boycott Target....

LongGone said:
16KJV11 said:
I don't think I would feel good about letting my 13 and 11 year old daughters use the restroom a Target.

Other than a written policy what would really make a restroom at Target any different than any other public restroom?

Other than the Constitution and Bill of Rights, what makes America any different than Cuba?

Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
16KJV11 said:
I don't think I would feel good about letting my 13 and 11 year old daughters use the restroom a Target.

Other than a written policy what would really make a restroom at Target any different than any other public restroom?

Other than the Constitution and Bill of Rights, what makes America any different than Cuba?

Thank you for the ultimate non-answer. The standard of living makes a big difference between America and Cuba also to answer your question that has no application here.

cpizzle said:
I will not boycott Target...but I will intentionally shop there less.

I hope they lose sales.  It is about time that "common sense" won out!

I do not demonize them or think they are a bad company....but they chose to publically announce this change and they need to fell the pushback from those that think this is crazy.

Of course, this is not the worst thing they do.  If Christians were "honest and consistent" we would boycott places that sold rated "R" movies, "glamour" magazines,CD's with dirty lyrics, bikini's, ect....

To be truthful, the only way to get Christians to take a stand is when it has to do with gay sex!

Whoa- bikinis and Glamour magazines? Really? If Christians were honest with themselves, they would stop worrying about the size of someone's swimsuit (as well as the few men-who-think-they-are-women in bathrooms) and boycott the places that force children to work 15 hours a day in sweatshops! Once again, misguided individuals are misplacing their anger. I don't have a problem with boycotting Target, because I do see why safety could be a concern. But PLEASE think about the bigger issues. Bikinis and Glamour magazines have nothing to do with safety or human rights! Nor do they have much to do with being Christian. As Christians, shouldn't we be helping the widows and reaching out to the helpless, thereby boycotting businesses that go against this?

#1. I disagree with my little girl going to the bathroom with a grown man.

#2. If you're ok with your 14 year old girl going to the bathroom with a say 16 year old boy or a grown man, YOU have issues.

#3. What is the purpose for a grown man wanting and fighting to go to the bathroom with little girls???????????????

LongGone said:
16KJV11 said:

A male cannot legally walk into a woman's bathroom.  At Target, they now can.

LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
16KJV11 said:

Thank you for the ultimate non-answer. The standard of living makes a big difference between America and Cuba also to answer your question that has no application here.

I was just following your line of vague rhetoric.
The point being, if it's a written policy, it ultimately matters in practice.
Target has purposely and publicly taken a stand on a moral issue. Which is their right. I have the right to respond by not supporting them in said stance.
Do you find anything wrong with that?

The problem, I believe,  lies in the fact that we are seemingly being forced to embrace the godless culture of today. Lot lived in Sodom. The problem wasn't necessarily that he lived  there. He knew God. 

However,  his family began to embrace the godless culture of the place.....and did so right under Lot's nose, so to speak.

Here, in today's society,  some are labeled intolerant for not embracing their culture. We are swarmed  with beautiful advertisements, telling us to "Celebrate Love", making us almost WANT to accept.

I have maintained for years now, that I am tolerant of the lifestyle  of others. BUT, I don't have to accept it.  The more things like Target's restroom policy, or bakeries being fined, or county clerks being jailed, the more like Lot we become  as the next generation - right under our noses - embraces and accepts the godless culture.

Sarah gave Abraham Hagar because Sarah couldn't conceive and this was the practice in the culture of their day.

By Gods grace I will continually reject the culture of our day.

Those that are ok with this still have not answered my question.

Why is it wrong of us not wanting our little girls walking out of a stall and watching a grown man stand up in front of a urinal and zip his pants?

Why is this wrong of us and why shouldn't we push against it?

Bruh said:
Those that are ok with this still have not answered my question.

Why is it wrong of us not wanting our little girls walking out of a stall and watching a grown man stand up in front of a urinal and zip his pants?

Why is this wrong of us and why shouldn't we push against it?

Nobody proposed the installation of urinals in a ladies restroom.

Bruh said:
#3. What is the purpose for a grown man wanting and fighting to go to the bathroom with little girls???????????????

Why is your brain geared to the ultimate perverted? Could it be that trans women fear being in a mens restroom and feel safer? Read the news. How many kids have been violated in churches by Christians as opposed to being attacked in a restroom by a transgender? That should point to the safer environment.

Smellin Coffee said:
Bruh said:

Why is your brain geared to the ultimate perverted? Could it be that trans women fear being in a mens restroom and feel safer? Read the news. How many kids have been violated in churches by Christians as opposed to being attacked in a restroom by a transgender? That should point to the safer environment.

Who said anything about a pervert? I just want to know why a man would want to go to the same bathroom with a little girl?  Why is this so important to some men?

RAIDER said:
LongGone said:
16KJV11 said:

That is not correct. There has not been a law (that makes it legal or not legal) covering it. Transgender men dressed as women have been using women's restrooms.  The real difference is that Target now has their own written policy.  The written policy basically reinforces what is already happening.  Think about your statement...women have been taking their toddler sons into the women's restroom due to safety forever. There never has been a "law" that a male cannot legally walk into a women's restroom and even if there was who has been enforcing it.

Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
16KJV11 said:

I was just following your line of vague rhetoric.
The point being, if it's a written policy, it ultimately matters in practice.
Target has purposely and publicly taken a stand on a moral issue. Which is their right. I have the right to respond by not supporting them in said stance.
Do you find anything wrong with that?

The fact that the policy was put in writing does not change the practice. Transgender males who believe they are women and dress like women have been using public women's restroom. The practice is already there. The written policy doesn't change that.

I agree that Target took a position (could be just a practical stance for them not a moral one) and you have the right not to support it. I personally think this is an overreaction to something that will have little impact on what is already happening

LongGone said:
RAIDER said:
LongGone said:
16KJV11 said:

That is not correct. There has not been a law (that makes it legal or not legal) covering it. Transgender men dressed as women have been using women's restrooms.  The real difference is that Target now has their own written policy.  The written policy basically reinforces what is already happening.  Think about your statement...women have been taking their toddler sons into the women's restroom due to safety forever. There never has been a "law" that a male cannot legally walk into a women's restroom and even if there was who has been enforcing it.

Correct, it's just common decency that a grown man wouldn't walk into a women's bathroom.

Target is publicly stating they have no common decency. 

Don't waste too much time debating right and wrong with people who get their definition of right and wrong from celebrity tweets.

Bruh said:
Don't waste too much time debating right and wrong with people who get their definition of right and wrong from celebrity tweets.

That'll leave a mark!

Smellin Coffee said:
Bruh said:

You are overlooking the obvious here...

Churches and schools created the atmosphere that attracts the predator.

Target has now done so, as well.

earnestly contend

Bruh said:
LongGone said:
RAIDER said:
LongGone said:
16KJV11 said:

Correct, it's just common decency that a grown man wouldn't walk into a women's bathroom.

Target is publicly stating they have no common decency.

Which restroom do you believe that people who were born with male genitals but believe they are women, dress and look like women should use? Which restroom do you believe they have been using?