A Place To Chronicle The Lies Of UGC

tmjbog

Elect
Reaction score
Going forward the lies and contradictions made by UGC can be kept here. May also be useful to UGC as he will have one place to see all of his past lies and be able keep the current lie in line with the prior ones.

This first one is a recent deliberate misquote made by UGC.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-06-13 at 8.54.54 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-13 at 8.54.54 AM.png
    83.2 KB · Views: 6
UGC claims tmjbog called Tupac a "dead idiot". While not a fan, don't know enough about him to make that claim and never did.. I know comparing him to Martin Luther King JR. is a bit of a stretch.

1592055776461.png

Going forward the lies and contradictions made by UGC can be kept here. May also be useful to UGC as he will have one place to see all of his past lies and be able keep the current lie in line with the prior ones.

This first one is a recent deliberate misquote made by UGC.

It might help UGC realize that Jesus Christ is King of kings and Lord of lords. Ruckman is one of his lords.....

UGC claims tmjbog called Tupac a "dead idiot". While not a fan, don't know enough about him to make that claim and never did.. I know comparing him to Martin Luther King JR. is a bit of a stretch.
I called Tupac a dead idiot.

Meanwhile, UGC is claiming I said I had "black friends." (I did use those words, but I was mocking his statements.)

Hard to tell if UGC is lying, or just so dumb, he can't keep his attributions straight.

Ah, heck, I'm calling him a liar on it anyway. Someone with his much-touted education should be able to recognize sarcasm, and pretending to be a fool only proves he is one.

UGC:

I have numerous close black friends
Just to caveat, I'm not a racist, there are all kinds of people in all races that might not fit any of this at all, I'm just saying these are general themes told to me by my black friends themselves
Speaking as someone who knows black people

Me, laughing at UGC:

I suppose we're supposed to give this Wonder Twin a pass, too, because of his "black friends."
Yep. Ruckman's virulent racist streak has nothing to do with his being racist.
I have black friends, so my opinions are beyond criticism.

UGC, playing dumb:

Yet you're accusing others of being racist and claiming you have all these black friends?

Yet you can't fully espouse Arminianism because Baptists are not Arminian; in terms of orthodoxy
This may not be an outright lie on the part of UGC. It may just be rooted in ignorance. Summary of baptist history below:

"Free Will Baptists are an association of independent baptistic church congregations. Their 17th century origins are rooted in the rejection of infant baptism, and affirmation that believers only should be baptized.

The earliest Baptists were Arminian, although Calvinist Baptists arose soon afterward. Both Calvinist and Arminian Baptists shared some sense of commonality with each other as they were persecuted by those committed to infant baptism."

-http://evangelicalarminians.org/who-are-free-will-baptists/

Awesome. Let's turn this thread on it's head to expose each and every person posting in here, since these forums are a literal smear campaign operation against Dispensationalists, KJVO groups, and Fundamental Baptists, already exposed by this thread: https://www.fundamentalforums.org/t...ow-been-exposed-as-a-smear-campaign-op.10761/

So, let's address the first lie:

View attachment 1254

If you can read, the order listed was "Ransom" and "tmjbog", and they said, holding hands and arguing for the same position in unison as they always do 100% of the time on this forum without a single exception, and in that same order, Tupac was a "dead idiot" (Ransom) and compared him to a "K-Pop star" (tmjbog), both holding hands in support of one another in their joint-attack against Tupac's character (as they do 100% of the time on these forums, without a single post of variance from this rule: I would be absolutely unsurprised if they were the exact same person using 2 accounts since "tmjbog" was just created 1 month after UGC's and he has lied about his identity repeatedly: see other threads where UGC exposed this). Trying to refer to Tupac as K-Pop is in some ways a worse insult than simply calling him a "dead idiot", as it represents perhaps even greater ignorance of black culture than Ransom. You don't get it do you.

We can now see that these 2 accounts, who have been on a relentless smear campaign to call others racists, like UGC and Dr. Gene Kim (who both have asian blood) are now exposed as the true racists and ignoramuses. This is why they had to create this thread, because they were exposed so incredibly badly this time with their ignorant, racist comments against a landmark artist and hero to many of the black community, that they had to salvage it any way they could.

Oops. There goes your first claim.

Lie #1: Compare his first post to what we now know....

“We are UGC, a video Bible Study and Podcast network sharing sound doctrine and Biblical perspectives on the cultural war.”

— They don’t know doctrine.
— How does Ruckmanism provide any Biblical perspective on the culture war? How did having 3 marriages and racism help our culture?

“We're looking forward to following the conversations here! It should be either brother James or Abraham of UGC interacting with everyone from this account.”

— What conversation? It’s been a one-way “is against everyone” “watch our YouTubes” kind of discussion.

“We come from the traditional Baptist, classic dispensational (i.e. Dallas Theological Seminary, etc.) viewpoint, though UGC goes beyond a few of the old Baptist cultural styles/traditions and is geared more toward young adults (if you want to check us out we're on Facebook and YouTube).”

— Nope. Ruckmanism was neither traditional Baptist nor classic Dispensationalism.
— You got the “young” part down, but not quite “adult.”

Looking forward to interacting with you all!

Last edited:
@Ransom ... Your post says absolutely nothing except that you behave like a child.

I stand by everything I said in those quotes you cited by me. It was yours that were embarrassing.

If you can read, the order listed was "Ransom" and "tmjbog", and they said, holding hands and arguing for the same position as they always do, and in that same order, Tupac was a "dead idiot" (Ransom) and compared him to a "K-Pop star" (tmjbog), both holding hands in support of one another
In keeping with the theme of the thread, you are then admitting that you lied by say tmjbog called Tupac a "dead idiot" and rather he compared all black people having to like Tupac would be like saying all asian people have to like K-Pop. Bot racist statements.

“We are UGC, a video Bible Study and Podcast network sharing sound doctrine and Biblical perspectives on the cultural war.”
Yep. That's the truth.

— They don’t know doctrine.
That's a lie. We are literally teaching doctrine and have an entire playlist teaching Dispensational Truth:

— How does Ruckmanism provide any Biblical perspective on the culture war? How did having 3 marriages and racism help our culture?
Another lie. UGC does not teach Ruckmanism. We teach a doctrine called Complete Dispensationalism, which is different from Ruckmanism.

— What conversation? It’s been a one-way “is against everyone” “watch our YouTubes” kind of discussion.
Another lie. You and your 3 or 4 friends here have been exposed as a smear campaign operation. UGC even conversed with some members of those Baptist Churches / Colleges you're attempting to falsely represent and smear here, and they thanked us for what we were doing and encouraged us to continue to expose this forum.

Again see this thread: https://www.fundamentalforums.org/t...ow-been-exposed-as-a-smear-campaign-op.10761/

“We come from the traditional Baptist, classic dispensational (i.e. Dallas Theological Seminary, etc.) viewpoint, though UGC goes beyond a few of the old Baptist cultural styles/traditions and is geared more toward young adults (if you want to check us out we're on Facebook and YouTube).”
Yep, we said it. That's the truth. James began his training under Dr. Ralph Arnold, who teaches Classic Dispensationalism at Florida Bible College of Tampa.

Complete Dispensationalism simply refines this.

— Nope. Ruckmanism is neither traditional nor classic Dispensationalism.
Another lie. You're doing it again, FSSL. You're helping us expose your operation here. Do keep giving us more to work with, please. You make it all too easy.

Again, UGC do not teach Ruckmanism. Anyone who graduated from PBI can tell you that we share disagreements in areas such as OT saints being saved by faith + works. Because UGC refused to attack Ruckman with the rest of your smear campaign op, you accused us of being exactly like Ruckman because we were a threat to your campaign here, which is now totally exposed.

Trying to refer to Tupac as K-Pop is in some ways a worse insult than simply calling him a "dead idiot", as it represents perhaps even greater ignorance of black culture than Ransom. You don't get it do you.
No one called Tupac "K-pop."

Just another one of your lies. Thanks for the free sample. Didn't even have to look for that one.

Speaking of lies and Tupac . . .

Ohhh, so you just gon rag on Tupac like that?

This mention of Tupac was literally the second time anyone ever mentioned him on this forum, and the first in over four years. No one was "ragging" on Tupac. UGC just invented a false accusation out of the blue.

What a liar.

In your brilliant smear campaign to paint Ruckman and even Gene Kim as "racists"
As an interracial man, from an interracial marriage, from an interracial family, I hereby forgive Ruckman of his sin against the Nation of Interracials.
Here UGC suggest that Ruckman and Gene are not racist it's simply people trying to "paint" them as racist. Not too many posts later he forgives Ruckman for his racism.

racist statements.
Yes, both yours and Ransom's statements were racist. They were listed in the same sentence in the same order that you and Ransom were listed in, because you and Ransom always, 100% of the time every time, without a single exception on these entire forums tag-team when arguing for a shared point against another person you're trying to smear. Again, it would come as no surprise if you were the same person using 2 account because of these actions.

This is why you defended Calvinism (Ransom is an admitted Calvinist, supposedly) while lying that you aren't really a Calvinist, but kept changing your story: first you said you were "close to" and sort of "along the lines of" an Arminian Free Will Baptist. Then you suddenly changed your story in less than 24 hours after being grilled about it and were all of a sudden a 100% Full-on Arminian Free Will Baptist, except you instead attend an IFB church as a literal member, except you "don't agree with MUCH of their beliefs" "for reasons that will not be detailed" (shady). Lying 101: if the explanation keeps changing, it's a lie. How easy you must have thought it was to hide on the internet.

This is not even scratching the surface of your flip-flopping positions in here, and let's all remember you started your account literally 1 month after UGC started posting here, and have been doing literally nothing else but follow us around trying to smear campaign and lie about everything we're posting about. You are a hired troll, and this has already been exposed.

You're already been exposed in nearly one hundred of UGC's posts here on these forums as a liar who keeps changing his story, and now you're creating another lie: this hilarious thread that I can now use to further expose this little operation going on here.

Here UGC suggest that Ruckman and Gene are not racist it's simply people trying to "paint" them as racist. Not too many posts later he forgives Ruckman for his racism.
But, but, UGC is the pope of interracial people! If he grants Rucky absolution, then Rucky shoots up from hell into heaven like a fart bubble in the tub.

Yes, both yours and Ransom's statements were racist. They were listed in the same sentence in the same order that you and Ransom were listed in, because you and Ransom always, 100% of the time every time, without a single exception on these entire forums tag-team when arguing for a shared point against another person you're trying to smear. Again, it would come as no surprise if you were the same person using 2 account because of these actions.

This is why you defended Calvinism (Ransom is an admitted Calvinist, supposedly) while lying that you aren't really a Calvinist, but kept changing your story: first you said you were "close to" and sort of "along the lines of" an Arminian Free Will Baptist. Then you suddenly changed your story in less than 24 hours later after being grilled about it and were all of a sudden a 100% Full-on Arminian Free Will Baptist, except you instead attend an IFB church as a literal member, except you "don't agree with MUCH of their beliefs" "for reasons that will not be detailed" (shady). Lying 101: if the explanation keeps changing, it's a lie.

This is not even scratching the surface of your flip-flopping positions in here, and let's all remember you started your account literally 1 month after UGC started posting here, and have been doing literally nothing but follow us around trying to smear campaign and lie about everything we're posting about. You are a hired troll, and this has already been exposed.

You're already been exposed in nearly one hundred of UGC's posts here on these forums as a liar who keeps changing his story, and now you're creating another lie: this hilarious thread that I can now use to further expose this little operation going on here.
So I'm not Catholic now? I'm back to being Calvinist. I do applaud you your quotes look closer to what were actually stated at least this time. Of course if I state I'm an Arminian Freewill Baptist there are probably at least 5 different camps you could assume I'm in. The repeat re-generators of the West, the IFB like ones of the Carolinas, the odd anti-intellectual ones of Appalachia, the more pentacostal leaning typically black churches named after saints, or the full on pentacostal freewill baptists, or the original freewill baptists that are an actual denomination rather than independent churches. On top of that since I'm not currently a member of a Freewill Baptist Church it would seem odd to call myself a Freewill Baptist even though that's where my beliefs align.

UGC even conversed with some members of those Baptist Churches / Colleges you're attempting to falsely represent and smear here, and they thanked us for what we were doing and encouraged us to continue to expose this forum.

Interesting. What colleges/churches? What smears?

No one was "ragging" on Tupac.
Well that's a lie. You plainly called him a "dead idiot".

First you lumped your judgment of Tupac in with Ruckman:
a couple of dead idiots.

Then you focused exclusively on Tupac and called him a "dead idiot":
dead idiot.

Then you not only doubled down, but tripled down on this statement after I posted an interview of Tupac talking about how it's important to not support inauthentic artists who don't genuinely care about the black communities, who are just in it for the money, where he also told listeners to not just listen to the beat of a song, but to listen to the words: are they telling a real story, are they coming from an authentic place, are they being transparent about what's going on in the black communities or are they polishing it up in a pop package to talk about money and fast cars.

To which you responded:
Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 7.49.11 AM.png
So in other threads you were bragging about how you had all these black friends and that made you somehow not racist and gave you credibility to call Pastors racist, but after seeing that video of Tupac, who you called a "dead idiot", you changed your entire story and said, "Then again, maybe not".

It is way too easy to expose your lies.
Please, keep giving UGC more to work with.
Continue to expose yourself as obvious liars.

We conversed with certain members of those Baptist Churches / Colleges you are attempting to represent while smear campaigning at the same time here, who encouraged us to keep up the good work, so we will continue exposing your little smear campaign op against Dispensationalism and KJVO groups on these forums.

Meanwhile we'll continue to expose the heresies now popularized by the megachurch system.
It's all coming into the light, guys.
Your deceptive methods and your idolizing of $$$ and politics.
You should have put God first.