Conservativism Without Christianity

FSSL said:
Recovering IFB said:
Christ is doing that now and the nations are not obeying. And we are to be praying for God's will to be done. We are His servants, unless you choose to serve Nero ( the Beast ) hand it seems many haahve accepted his mark.

In the kingdom, all of the nations and every individual in that nation will bow their knee to Christ. We are not there yet.

Reconstructionism has failed. Gary North fled to the fields after his insane predictions of Y2K

The kingdom will not fail and Christ will reign perfectly. He is not establishing ANY man to rule His kingdom.

Isaiah 65:20 would disagree with you. Christ's kingdom is a slow growing kingdom.(see parable of the mustard seed). It moves and progress's as the Gospel goes forward. (Again,  see The Great Commission) this is where the pre-tribbers and Amillenialist  miss the point, they see the world as McArthur calls it a sinking ship.but the nations are the Lords inherentance(Paul 2:8, do you think Jesus forgot to ask?)

Isaiah 65 confirms what I am saying...

You have to reenvision the entire kingdom (ethic/justice/nature), in order to proclaim that we are to be about Reconstructionism.

Your reliance is on a system of thought that was a unique 1990s experiment. Too many have found that Rushdoony/North has led many down a primrose path.

FSSL said:
Isaiah 65 confirms what I am saying...

You have to reenvision the entire kingdom (ethic/justice/nature), in order to proclaim that we are to be about Reconstructionism.

Your reliance is on a system of thought that was a unique 1990s experiment. Too many have found that Rushdoony/North has led many down a primrose path.
Rushdooney and North?  Try Athenasious, Read Augustine's work on Psalm 2,  Try Calvin, Try Whitfield, Try Edwards......

Why would not a sinner see a hundred years?  Why is the sinner there?  Because sin isn't swallowed up until the final victory 1 Cor 15

Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
FSSL said:
Page 1... "According to statistics from the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, more than half a million of them have traveled to Europe to seek asylum or are attempting to resettle elsewhere in the West, including the United States. In response to the crisis, the Obama Administration has announced plans to ?surge? admissions of Syrian refugees into the United States, including admitting at least 10,000 over the course of this fiscal year."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still not getting the connection of Syrians coming through Mexico.

If they don't come through Mexico, are they less a threat?

The statement was that the report showed that Syrian refugees were coming through Mexico implying that building the wall would stop these Syrians. Not debating whether they are a threat or not but does this report demonstrate that they are coming through Mexico.

I see.
Arguing the details VS the subject!
Do you have proof that our open border with Mexico somehow prevents Syrian Islamist extremists from entering thru these wide open doors?
The point of the immigration debate was, and is...the door is w i d e open for anyone to enter....for another few weeks at least.
Modify message

So it is OK to be loose with facts if it backs up your argument? You and Trump fit well together. Remember he kicked off his campaign with"When Mexico sends it people, they're not sending their best.  They're sending people with lots of problems and they are bringing those problems to us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapist. And some, I assume are good people". Trump has no regard for truth and it appears that you do not either.

ISIS is (and has been) coming through Mexico as one of their entry points.

FSSL said:

Where in the report you posted did it say that?

What is the documentation, how many and what percentage of ISIS that enter US?

Is there any reason to think that building a wall would stop ISIS?

LongGone said:
FSSL said:

Where in the report you posted did it say that?

What is the documentation, how many and what percentage of ISIS that enter US?

Is there any reason to think that building a wall would stop ISIS?
True, you are trying to find people who are affiliated with an ideology and not not a particular race that is easily spotted.

You two really need to get out! There really is more than what the main stream media reports...

Judicial Watch and Washington Examiner are good sources. I don't have time to chase down the specific links.

You both illustrate the kind of low information that liberals rely on to make excuse for the ISIS plan.

FSSL said:
You two really need to get out! There really is more than what the main stream media reports...

Judicial Watch and Washington Examiner are good sources. I don't have time to chase down the specific links.

You both illustrate the kind of low information that liberals rely on to make excuse for the ISIS plan.

You can't answer the question so I become a low information liberal. Information that is only available in right wing publications is just as suspect as information that is only available from left wing publications.

I posted a document, straight from Homeland and you still are unable to see the threat of open borders, explicitly stated on the first page of the document.

Ignoring news sources that do not align with your perspective is low information.

LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
FSSL said:
Page 1... "According to statistics from the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, more than half a million of them have traveled to Europe to seek asylum or are attempting to resettle elsewhere in the West, including the United States. In response to the crisis, the Obama Administration has announced plans to ?surge? admissions of Syrian refugees into the United States, including admitting at least 10,000 over the course of this fiscal year."

The statement was that the report showed that Syrian refugees were coming through Mexico implying that building the wall would stop these Syrians. Not debating whether they are a threat or not but does this report demonstrate that they are coming through Mexico.

I see.
Do you have proof that our open border with Mexico somehow prevents Syrian Islamist extremists from entering thru these wide open doors?
The point of the immigration debate was, and is...the door is w i d e open for anyone to enter....for another few weeks at least.
Modify message

So it is OK to be loose with facts if it backs up your argument? You and Trump fit well together. Remember he kicked off his campaign with"When Mexico sends it people, they're not sending their best.  They're sending people with lots of problems and they are bringing those problems to us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapist. And some, I assume are good people". Trump has no regard for truth and it appears that you do not either.

Where have I misstated facts?
And, I'm no Trump apologist, but I don't see your point.
Are you saying that only true blue law abiding Mexican citizens sneak across the border? No drugs come across the border? Who committed the rapes reported, the border guards? No doubt many good people come across looking for a better life. Where was he wrong? BTW! The liar was elected!

But, if YOU like your doctor YOU can keep your doctor...speaking of documented lies told by our prez.

FSSL said:
I posted a document, straight from Homeland and you still are unable to see the threat of open borders, explicitly stated on the first page of the document.

Ignoring news sources that do not align with your perspective is low information.

You specifically said that ISIS was coming through the Mexican border. The report does not say that. Other times Homeland Security has said they do not have documentation of ISIS coming through the Mexican border.

Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
FSSL said:

I see.
Modify message

Are you saying that only true blue law abiding Mexican citizens sneak across the border? No drugs come across the border? Who committed the rapes reported, the border guards? No doubt many good people come across looking for a better life. Where was he wrong? BTW! The liar was elected!

But, if YOU like your doctor YOU can keep your doctor...speaking of documented lies told by our prez.

I am saying that the Homeland Security Report does not say that ISIS is coming through the Mexican border. Conversing with facts is important.

Yes not everyone has been able to keep their doctor but the majority of people have kept their doctor. Doctors make decisions not to participate. Stating what you believe is going to happen prior to an event is not lying by the way. What this has to do with the current conversation I have no idea.

LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
FSSL said:

I see.
Modify message

I am saying that the Homeland Security Report does not say that ISIS is coming through the Mexican border. Conversing with facts is important.

Yes not everyone has been able to keep their doctor but the majority of people have kept their doctor. Doctors make decisions not to participate. Stating what you believe is going to happen prior to an event is not lying by the way. What this has to do with the current conversation I have no idea.

Again, you argue the details, not the point...because idiocy is impossible to defend. We all understand that.

As to deliberately lying:
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2014/11/10/obamacare-architect-yeah-we-lied-to-the-stupid-american-people-n1916605

LongGone said:

Homeland Security warned, November 2015 that our open borders were allowing Islamic terrorists across the borders. (HS Report)

In June 2016, Homeland Security identified at least 4 Islamic Terrorists who came through Mexico's border. (HS Spokesperson)

ISIS has a camp across the border from Texas. Drug cartels are working with them and they have crossed back and forth several times. (Judicial Watch)

According to Long Gone, there is no problem with our borders and Islamic terrorists. He knows better than Homeland Security and dismisses Judicial Watch just because it is a conservative media source.

Were the ancient city of Troy aware of what was in the belly of the big wooden horse, they certainly would have been FAR less absurd than Long Gone.

All I can say is "Praise God that the Long Gone's of this world lost their choice for this election!!!" BUILD THAT WALL!

FSSL said:
LongGone said:

Homeland Security warned, November 2015 that our open borders were allowing Islamic terrorists across the borders. (HS Report)

In June 2016, Homeland Security identified at least 4 Islamic Terrorists who came through Mexico's border. (HS Spokesperson)

ISIS has a camp across the border from Texas. Drug cartels are working with them and they have crossed back and forth several times. (Judicial Watch)

According to Long Gone, there is no problem with our borders and Islamic terrorists. He knows better than Homeland Security and dismisses Judicial Watch just because it is a conservative media source.

Were the ancient city of Troy aware of what was in the belly of the big wooden horse, they certainly would have been FAR less absurd than Long Gone.

All I can say is "Praise God that the Long Gone's of this world lost their choice for this election!!!" BUILD THAT WALL!

Where did I say that there is no problem with our borders and Islamic terrorists? I did ask you to valid what you claimed the report said which you have been unable to do.

US Statement Department Spokesperson states "The suggestion that individuals that have ties to ISIL have been apptehended at the southwest border is categorically false and not supported by any credible intelligence or facts on the ground.

2015 State Department terrorism report states "There were no known international terrorist organizations operating in Mexico, despite several erroneous press reports to the contrary during 2014."

The building of the wall really is not an issue since Trump is going to have Mexico pay for it.